Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone)
Luca smiled and stood back up, Grabbing his bag he looked at the three of them. "Well I've got to get to class but I cant wait to see you guys tomarrow. Where do you want to meet at?" Luca said as he adjusted his sleeves that had rolled up when he was helping Jason.
"How about meeting here again? “ Eric asked with a smile thinking about what was to come
"I don't mind our date being here after all the food here is the best in town", Dustin said smiling
"Since you let me insert myself, even accidentally, I'm happy anywhere." Jason said.
Luca threw his bag over his sholder and smiled at the group. "Great! See you guys here tomarrow afternoon then." He gave each a hug before bolting out the door. He was going to be late for class but it was worth it for them he thought.
Dustin enjoyed Luka's hug. It felt so right and he felt safe in Luka's arms for that brief hug. When Luka was gone he said to himself, "Please let him be my alpha mate, please".
After the others left, Jason approached Dustin and said, "I hope so bro, heck, I hope he can be all of our alpha's." Then, after a pause and some serious blushing, Jason added, "Sorry for inserting myself like that...I...I thought maybe I wasn't being proactive enough in alpha hunting and thought it would be harmless to practice on someone so obviously into you. And...maybe a little jealous that the moment I start eyeing someone he instantly asks you out."
"It's fine Jason and you deserve to find your alpha", Dustin said then gave Jason a hug
The next afternoon Luca was waiting for Jason, Dustin, and Eric outside the pub. He had gotten there earlier than planned and used his pull in the restaurant to get them some special treatment. Everyone was happy to help him with his search for a forever mate or mate's for that matter. He waited outside dressed in black jeans and wore a casual dress shirt that was about a size too small and he had to leave the top button undone. He regretted not going shopping before hand, but too late he thought as he saw one of the three approaching.
"Hey Luca! “ Eric called and waved his hand towards him. When he was near him he gave Luca a hug." You look good today! “
Luca smiles and wraps an arm around Eric in responce to the hug. "Hey, thanks and you look great to!"
Dustin saw Luka and Eric outside the pub and waved as he walked over there. "You look so hot right now Luka', he said and gave Luka a kiss on the cheek
Luca blushed slightly taken a back by Dustins kiss, he pulled him into a hug and smiled. "Thanks you look amazing. And i promise ill find a proper shirt for the nextime" he said grinning.
(May i join? I have both a male and female character so i can go with whichever you prefer.)
"Luka you look good in anything so don't worry about it", Dustin said smiling at Luka
Luca smiled and put an arm around Dustin's shoulder and his other around Eric's waist he chuckled "And I thought Jason was the humorus one of you two" Luca said to Dustin
"He is but I do have my moments Luka", Dustin said laughing. Luka's arm around his shoulder felt so right and that nothing else mattered in the world
Luca had a comfortable smile accross his face as he shifted his arm to be around Dustin's waist as he does this he couldnt help but rub Dustin's pregnant belly and his other on Eric's flat stomach. He had to admit his instincts were testing him. He pictured both Eric, Dustin and himself together with both of them heavy with his children. His thoughts were interuppted by the smell of smoke comming from the pub, they had lit the fire place that was next to their table. "Hey you guys want to go inside to wait?" Luca said still rubbing their sides.
Dustin could feel the pups inside him really enjoying Luka's had on his belly. "They are happy that you are giving them a little attention", Dustin said to Luka
Name: Cairi Fotia
Human Description: Female, Caucasian, 5', curvaceous, cute face, long brown hair and brown eyes, black, thin glasses
Werewolf Description: brown fur and ears all over, sharp teeth, long black claws.
Extra info: is friendly, kind and loves to have fun

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,428 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,287 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,134 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,832 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,893 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,465 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,423 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,469 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,074 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,090 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather