The slave -NSFW PAFP-
Hiru mewls and moans in pleasure. Blinking as he was picked up, but found that it helped the male behind him go deeper into him. Which made him shiver and moan as soon as he had felt the male hit a certain spot inside of him.
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
Kami smirks and goes faster hitting that spot. He kisses the cat as he releases his seed into the feline "that was good "so kitty ready to move into your new home?"
Hiru moaned out as Kami released into him. Making him blush and pant. "I..I'm ready" he murmured softly. Tall curling around happily as he still laid on the bed. Wondering what it would be like to be used by everyone in the pack.

Kami smiles and pulls out. "Good." He picks the cat up and takes him to a car three other wolves are there one opens the door of the car. Kami gets into the car still holding the cat.
Hiru gave a noise as he was lifted and taken into a car. Looking around curiously as he looked out the window. Still looking around as he kept in Kami's hold. Curling up a bit as he still found himself quite naked, but didn't seem to mind at this moment in time.

Kami smirks and covers Hiru's eyes "sorry kitty you can't watch where we are going." He smirks and kisses the feline. A few hours later they arrive and kami lets hiei see outside. "We are here kitty."
Hiru gave a mewl as his eyes were covered. His tail twitched irritably but calmed down. But noticed he finally got to see outside and perked up. Nearly smacking his head against something and looked around. Blinking as he wondered where they were.

He sees a large house. It's clear that it's in the woods. Kami "your room is close to being done. So you may rest in mine." It's starting to get dark.
Hiru gave a slight nod. Stepping out of the car as he looked around, before entered the house. His tail shooting up slightly as he looked around the large house. Curiously walking around to explore the house.

Kami follows him through out the large house. The pack works hard to unpack things. Kami smirks "rember your desire to explore is what got you caught in the first place kitty."
Hiru looked over and flashed him a irritated look. Still roaming around the large house. His tail up happily as he explored every inch. Taking in the whole house, Since he knew he had to get used to it.

Kami shakes his head "you do realize this is probably the only time you get to roam the house right." He couldn't help but be annoyed by the cats desire to see the whole place.
"But I really want to see ittttt" he mewled. His tail still up happily as he soon had finished checking out every single spot of the house. Finally settling down in a spot as he stretched out. Looking up at Kami.

Kami blinks "you need to stay in your room so we can find you easier. I can fill it with things to entertain you and I'm likly to vist often as well."
Hire gave a soft whine as he was told to stay in his room. But gave a small nod, wondering where his room even was "wh..where is it even?" He asked. His tail twitching as he kept his eyes on him.

Kami leads the cat to a large room with a bed in the middle. The floor is covered in soft mattresses and pillows just incase. The walls have racks of toys and things to use as well. There is anouther door that leads to a bathroom. There is a dildo stuck on the wall of the shower. Kami "this is your room. It's next to mine."
Hiru looked around the room a bit. His tail twitching as he was glad he got a big room. "O..okay! I like it" he chirped. Before settling down on a bed. Curling up and looking around joyfully. Before looking back up at Kami, glad to have his room next to his own. And he looked down at his stomach. Noticing it had gotten a bit bigger, but not too much.

Kami smirks and nods "I'm glad you like it. You may rest now as it is nearly dark. Tsune will be here to watch you soon." He steps out and shuts the door
The Neko gave a soft yawn and a nod. Curling up on one of the beds as he sighed softly. Shutting his eyes a bit to fall asleep. Keeping himself curled up, but found it to also be cold. Hoping Tsune would help with that.

Tsune walks in eventuly and lays down by the cold cat. He covers them with a blanket. Thinking Hiru is asleep Tsune goes right to sleep.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Two Species [PAFP] Become One KittyCatSam24 0 683 10-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,089 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,557 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,167 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 8,216 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 66,060 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,713 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
Sad The prince and the slave (closed) Littleittyboy 60 6,501 08-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,870 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,656 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22