C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

Jamie stood up too but didn’t say anything, he noticed Filon recognised the doctor and didn’t want to interrupt.

Filon asked Jamie to stay with his father. He decided to talk to the doctor himself.

Jamie moved to sit next to Filons father, he couldn’t help but look at him and take in every detail on his face. He noticed that Filon and him had fairly similar features like their nose.

Suddenly, the man moved his finger slightly. Sounds began to reach his consciousness. He began to wake up.

Jamie gasped and called for Filon to come and look. He had to see this too!

Filon entered the room with the doctor. The doctor asked them to wait in the corridor. Pregnant man snuggled into his beloved, holding his hand tightly

“I’m glad he’s awake now”, he murmured, trying to stop the hallway from being as silent.

Filon looked down at him. He squeezed the material of his jacket. "Mhm... It'll be fine, right?"

“Yeah, I’m sure it will”, Jamie said, nodding. He wasn’t sure what to do and he felt slightly awkward especially considering the circumstances of how they first met. He decided to sit back down in the side of the room as Filon and the doctor fussed over the older man.

Filon spent a long moment inside with the doctor. When the doctor came out, he touched his shoulder. "Father and son need to talk..."

Jamie watched as Filon and the doctor interacted and nodded in agreement, he moved to put his hand on his shoulder and offer comfort.

Filon hugged his lover. He sighed quietly. "I need to talk to my father.... Will you wait here for a while longer?"

“Yeah of course”, Jamie said. He wondered over the the seats in the hallway and sat down, waiting to have something to do.

Filon did not leave the hospital room for quite a long time. The conversation with his father was long and serious. However, it was quiet. The tones of their voices were subdued. Both the man after the heart attack and the pregnant man could not be upset.

Jamie sat bored until he decided to peep through the window of the door. He couldn’t see much but it was atleast something to do. He moved to sit back down after a while though.

Filon came out after almost an hour of dozing off. He looked at Jamie with apologetic eyes and grabbed his hand.
"My dad wants to talk to you.... Without me," he said

Jamie looked startled, “oh, okay. I hope it’s nothing too serious”, he said and walked into the room. He pulled a chair to the bed and sat down, “I hope you’re feeling better, sir”.

The older man looked at him, drawing air slowly from his oxygen mask. He took a good look at him.
"Are you taking good care of them?" he asked first

“I’m trying sir”, he replied, “my hardest”.

He didn’t really know what else to said so he asked, “how long till you’re fully recovered?”

The older man looked at him in silence with a face that was difficult to read, but finally spoke further.

"I don't know... It was an acute heart attack. I guess I'll have to minimize my working hours eventually," he replied, and then looked at him again "I know that.... You have a bad opinion of me. I'm not proud of myself either, but I'm just worried about Filon.... He's my only son."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM