Element (open to all, possible nsfw)
The lion nods giving a soft sigh and continues to gaze. "Once it passes ill go find a place for myself, I'd hate to impose on you two for too long"
Available for conversation, pm me.
"It's fine really and still have to tell my parents what I am and see what they know about my parents." She says looking at the lion
"Im just... Used to being on my own.. and not being welcomed" he says fidgeting a little "My pride kicked me out because I'm an Albino. i know its a silly reason but they said that i was an 'accident'"
"I believe that no one is an accident and that we are all here for a reason" she says getting up and sitting on the couch
"Sadly in a tight community of lions, where everyone looks almost alike, at least colour wise, someone who doesn't fit the status quo is kinda shunned" he says giving a shrug "I'm away from there now at least, maybe ill make a happy life and mate here?"
"Maybe" she says with a smile
He purrs and wags his tail "Id love to have kittens one day, Regardless of who my mate is"
I chuckle "I bet how many do you wasn't I ask?"
he blushes his tail wagging quickly "No more than nine no less than one?" he says with a shrug "Id be happy anywhere in that range"
"Cool sounds like a nice family. I haven't given thought to how many I children I would want" She says looking down knowing kage would want breed her
Rylan nods "Well... Familys are an important part of life, Would you want a boy or a girl?"
"That's easy both" she says with a smile on her face "just nervous of what will happen later since kage and I are the last of our race" she says looking down
I decided to walk around and check out where I was in Element, not realizing I would soon run into more people here.
"you do know he has the hots for you right?"Rylan says almost flatly "i'm as dense on the topic as they can come, but even i can see he likes you"
I eventually heard talking coming from one of the buildings and decided to go check it out. "Hello? Is anyone there?"
He perks his ears, hearing a voice over the sand storm "Hey... someone is outside the front door"
"Uh… I don't know" I say as lay my head back
I knocked on the door of the building I was standing in front of, hoping someone would answer. "Hey, is anyone in here?"
"There is someone outside, do you think we should let them in? this sand storm cant be good for them" he says a little worries and looks up at the others
I found the door was unlocked and opened it. "Hello?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,448 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,367 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,166 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 33,439 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,663 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,553 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 14,179 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,132 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,606 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,617 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething