Strange Creatures and Breeding (Open to everyone NSFW))
"Well, from what your records tell me. You can be bred. You have the organs and the ability to conceive offspring." She told him as she showed him his charts and medical history. "Well. If you promise not to harm anyone and are willing to cooperate, I can have those taken off. Some of our subjects...They don't want to cooperate and try to harm us. So they are necessary with some. With you, I don't see that." Kathryn told him.
Damian and I didn't really seem to hit it off but I could tell that he was still quite nervous being in the prescence of one that was as pregnant as myself, but I thought he would come around eventually. I took his hand in one of my own and put it on my belly, hoping to give him a feeling of what he would be dealing with if he and I got to breed together.
"N-Never!!' Damian choked out and was struggling to breath when the grip tightened more, and the struggling began to weaken when he attempted to breath. He could feel something poking him in the belly and tried to squirm away, but the attempt was invain.
"That's news to me" he said looking at the medical charts "My family always said i was totally useless to the family... then again they are Purists... a bright white lion amongst golden lions, and these organs... they aren't standard for a male to have are they?" he looked over the forms then turned his attention back to the doctor.
"It would be nice to at least get the muzzle off... my jaw is starting to ache" he flattened his ears "I do have a few questions if you don't mind... The offspring i have... will i get any chance to be a part of their lives? will i get to keep at least one of them? A family of my own is something i have always wanted"
Available for conversation, pm me.
(08-10-2015, 06:59 PM)pregnantbellyrubber Wrote: Damian and I didn't really seem to hit it off but I could tell that he was still quite nervous being in the prescence of one that was as pregnant as myself, but I thought he would come around eventually. I took his hand in one of my own and put it on my belly, hoping to give him a feeling of what he would be dealing with if he and I got to breed together.

(( Um, I think I'm going to switch it up a bit. Let's do this...,Pregnant belly lover)

Name: Sereph
Race:Merman
Term of pregnancy: up to 3 months
How many babies: up to 3
Description,: Green tail, light blonde hair, green eyes.

Something was dropped into the strange creatures tank suddenly and Damian had been taken away after some time..a light blonde merman looked around in confusement after being dropped into the tank and seemed to be in a daze.

((Sorry about the change up... ^^;;; ))
(08-10-2015, 07:06 PM)Dusty779 Wrote: "That's news to me" he said looking at the medical charts "My family always said i was totally useless to the family... then again they are Purists... a bright white lion amongst golden lions, and these organs... they aren't standard for a male to have are they?" he looked over the forms then turned his attention back to the doctor.
"It would be nice to at least get the muzzle off... my jaw is starting to ache" he flattened his ears "I do have a few questions if you don't mind... The offspring i have... will i get any chance to be a part of their lives? will i get to keep at least one of them? A family of my own is something i have always wanted"

"No you have a unique ability I have been seeking in different creatures. And well, if you promise to stay here no matter what and cooperate, I don't see why you couldn't be apart of your children's lives. I'm not that heartless." She told him and soon took off the muzzle.
This did not deter Loric. If anything, he seemed spurred on by the resistance, by the need to quell his mate. As his fight lessened, Damian was flipped onto his stomach. "Your body wants this. Even if you do not." Though that made no difference to him. Loric pushed the Fallen's head down onto the cot beneath them to keep his breaths shallow and muffled for a few minutes. He pinned him to the bed with a knee as he opened his pants and let his cock free.
"Sorry it has to be like this." I said as I eventually got to breed with him much to his dismay. "I was hoping it would go easily, but I guess not." Though I had to admit it gave me quite a rush to breed with someone else after not being able to do that for a while since I was last impregnanted.
Rylan nodded and turned his head to one side to stretch his jaw and snap it shut, it clicking a little "Ugh... cant stand those things" he muttered under his breath before turning back to the female "Not like i have anywhere else to go... and your offering food and shelter... so i wont say no to staying" he smiled slightly at the thought of getting to tend to his own kittens his tail wagging slowly behind him at the thought.
Available for conversation, pm me.
Teyuki nods "yea I controal ice and snow, but I don't like to hurt people. Touching you doesn't hurt right now. So are you really ok with them telling you the breed? I am just concerned for you." He gentaly caresses the harpies wing "your feathers are soft. Oh before I forget, I'm teyuki nice to meet you." He smiles and offers his hand to Estan
Esten isn't really used to being inspected like that, but he quite likes it. Even if he can feel that Teyuki is actually even colder than the room around them, but not enough to hurt. Just enough to leave a light sheen of frost across his feathers, where they touch. He takes Teyuki's hand in a shake. "Esten. I suppose I'm alright with it, really. Even if I'm not, I somehow doubt this is voluntary," he admits this part quietly. Even in the cold he can feel his cheeks warming slightly. "I somewhat like the idea, anyway," he admits, though it might be his heat talking. Teyuki is a stranger, after all.
Teyuki nods and sits on his bed "so then do you want to make this quick or enjoy our time. I honestly enjoy your company, but I don't want to hurt you." He bits his lower lip. He really likes the look and touch of the harpy male and knows that once he gets into it he might not keep controal.
"Enjoying our time sounds pleasant enough, but I'm not sure I'll be able to in practice," Esten admits, both because he very much wants it and because of the temperature. He almost moves to sit on the bed as well, but instead thinks twice about it, and hesitantly slides into Teyuki's lap instead. He straddles his waist, hands resting on his chest. Everywhere he touches him it feels briskly cold, but not unpleasant, a jolt of sensation against his skin.
Teyuki holds Estan close and breaths I'm his sent. He blushes as he gets hard "I don't think I can either. It's been so long sence I could touch hold or even kiss someone." He gentle kisses the male harpies lips. His hands slide up to the birdman's shoulders. His own oriental shirt starts to slip off.
Esten feels Teyuki's arousal through their clothes, and grinds down just a little to tempt him. He closes his eyes as the man's lips press against his own. It's breath-taking, quite literally, like taking a drink of water nearly frozen. When he pulls away, there's a sheen of frost on his lips. He exhales, his breath coming out in a fog. The arousal gleams in his eyes. Esten helps Teyuki remove his shirt and then works on removing his own clothes, which are scanty enough, as is typical for his people.  
Teyuki takes his cloathes off. The kiss was warm but in a good way. He moans as his length is rubbed by Estan. It doesn't take him long to slip it out and rub his hard shaft against the harpies hole "are you ready?" He wouldn't be able to hold himself back at all after entering the sweet harpy, so he wants the smaller male to be ready.
Esten's eyes are glazed with pleasure. He feels the tip pressed against his entrance, thick and hard. He takes a slow breath, trying to steady himself. "I can handle it," he promises, even though he knows it'll be rough in the beginning. It would be torture if he wasn't in heat, but right now his body is craving this and has reacted accordingly. He sinks down a little, onto Teyuki's erection, groaning as he slowly works the head inside his tight hole.  
Teyuki nods and helps Estan get the whole length inside. He kisses the harpies neck to give himself a moment to adjust to the heat inside the birds warm hole. Once ready he starts to move Estan to a comfertable pace. Teyuki is enjoying every moment and can't help but to kiss the humanoids lips again to keep the passion flowing.
Esten feels all of Teyuki's member filling him, taking in every inch. His head falls back for a moment, as they start to move together, slim eyebrows furrowed delicately. "Ahh-- it feels good," he moans, fingers wrapping around Teyuki's shoulders and into his hair. It takes a few minutes for him to build the pace up. He's very light, bones hollow for easy flight, but he has surprising strength as he rides Teyuki's cock. He returns the kiss, more hungrily, body pale and pink in the cold, but no longer able to feel it. There's nothing but the pleasure surging through him with every bouncing thrust.
Teyuki is impressed by Estan's strength. He keeps the kiss going savering the feel and taste of the harpy male. His hair is soft like new snow. Teyuki slides one of his hands to Estans member, wanting the light male to enjoy this as much as he is. He hates to admit it but he might cum sooner then he thought just by how amazing the avian feels on him. His icey eyes are glazed by desire and pleasure.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,455 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,378 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,167 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 33,537 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,674 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,557 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 14,231 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,139 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,606 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,636 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething