Closed My Teacher and my Baby Daddy
With Justpush
Jamie laughed, “you’re not so bad yourself”, he said and winked, obviously teasing him. “Right, it’s getting late, we ought to sleep.”
Filon looked at the clock and then at his partner.
"It's still early," he said, however
“It’s 10, don’t forget I have work and you have classes,” he said, sliding Filon off of his lap.
"Then let me study," he said, standing up and still holding the book, "I have a hybrid class. Did you forget?"
“Oh yeah but technically I’m still your professor and you still have to show up at uni”, he reminded, “we both need our sleep but I see that you’re busy so I shall leave you to it”.
"Jamie..." he began to whine "I know it's my duty, but I'm pregnant. This is a unique situation."
Jamie chuckled and lent forwards to put his face near Filons, “baby, you need your sleep, no matter what”, he said and lifted him up.
Filon somewhat displeased yielded to his partner.
"I know... It's just that I would like to write the summer exams well."
“And you can do that tomorrow,” Jamie reminded him, “you have a long long time to do everything you want.” He laid Filon down on the shared bed.
Filon looked at him without understanding his behavior.
"Why? Why can't I learn?"
“Because sleep is vital, for you to be able to learn and stay healthy,” he replied.
Filon looked at him, rolling his eyes.
"Oh... You act like a real father."
Jamie chuckled, “I guess that’s a good thing then,” he said, eyeing Filons bump that was just visible under his shirt.
"Would you like to touch?" he asked him, seeing his gaze. He put his head on his torso.
Jamie nodded, reaching his hand out and placing it on the bump. “It’s so strange imagining there’s a baby in there.”
Filon looked at him with tenderness. He knew Jamie would be a wonderful father.
"I know... I'll feel the kicks soon. It's only going to be magical."
“It will be,” he agreed, rubbing his thumb over bump, “and I can’t wait”.
Filon kissed him on the lips and then hugged him.
"I love you..." he whispered, and then grabbed his hand
“I love you too.”
In his sixth month of pregnancy, Filon stopped going to the university. He took lessons either through the computer or from his partner. He did this for the sake of the baby and the time he could devote to his father, who was having light rehabilitation after a heart attack. Summer was also approaching in small steps.... It was the time of annual exams and childbirth.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Teacher's Mistake justpush 619 21,286 06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,812 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 2,185 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,507 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 37,621 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,672 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Pregnant with a married alpha's baby ShadowTiger 0 650 04-21-2022, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  C Baby In Wood [closed with @Cmull45965] justpush 51 5,812 09-02-2020, 09:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Brothel Baby thoughtless 0 912 05-22-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: thoughtless