twin packages (private with lxcttrll)

Jimmy awoke suddenly as he felt a big kick from Cass' s belly

Cass woke as well, rubbing his own belly to quell the activity. "Not now, daddy's sleeping."

✨don't look at my sin✨

Jimmy pressed his dead to Cass's belly hoping to hear something.

Jimmy could hear soft movement of Cass' babies shifting around, one kicking at Jimmy's cheek.

✨don't look at my sin✨

"Wow babe that one must be the boy, he will be the soccer player for sure." Jimmy chuckled

"Guess so," Cass smiled, rubbing his swollen belly.

✨don't look at my sin✨

Now that they were awake Jimmy starting getting hungry he had Cass give him a push off the couch so he could get something to eat. After waddling back to the couch Jimmy brings A gallon of vanilla ice cream with a jar of pickles and syrup. He takes a pickle dips it in the ice cream and pure syrup on it feeding it to Cass "here you go babe I heard your stomach growl earlier thought I get us something to eat." Jimmy said.

Cass gladly took the pickle and ate it happily. "Yeah, they're always hungry. Take everything directly from me, just leave me with the fat afterwards."

✨don't look at my sin✨

Jimmy laughed and dipped his pickle in the ice cream and began to eat. Jimmy looked aver at Cass's belly as he ate his pickle and noticed that his belly button was popped out "when did that happen?" Jimmy asked

Cass raised an eyebrow at Jimmy's question before noticing his belly button, shrugging slightly. "Maybe when we were asleep. Wasn't like that earlier today."

✨don't look at my sin✨

"Could have been that last pickle , you finally reaching the popping stage." Jimmy said with a chuckle

"Hey!" Cass laughed, playfully hitting Jimmy's arm.

✨don't look at my sin✨

"I'm just saying I saw the scale this morning and the way you ate those 4 double cheeseburgers this today with three bags of chips." Jimmy smiled "not to mention that poor button on your pajama bottoms of yours I don't know how much more it can take." Jimmy started bursting out laughing

"And we both know I could say the same about you," Cass retorted, rubbing his belly.

✨don't look at my sin✨

"Me never." Jimmy said smiling. " I watch my figure." Jimmy said looking at Cass while taking a bite of his ice cream dipped pickle.

"Such an ass," Cass smirked, leaning over and grabbing another pickle. "Probably that kick from our soccer star's what popped it out."

✨don't look at my sin✨

"Keep telling your self that porky." Jimmy teased as he ate another pickle. Jimmy heard a small pop and looked over as Cass's pajama bottoms burst open. "Looks like that button finally gave." Jimmy laughed out loud taking another bite of his pickle . Another small pop and Jimmys pajama bottoms burst open too.

Cass pouted slightly at the remark before laughing at Jimmy's own pajamas bursting open. "Told you, we're in the same boat."

✨don't look at my sin✨

Jimmy accepted defeat. "I guess were both sinking the boat." Jimmy said trying to get up. "Babe give me a push your kids are weighing me down." Jimmy said

Cass chuckled, placing a hand on Jimmy's back for support to help him up.

✨don't look at my sin✨

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by jrcash
12-24-2016, 11:52 AM
Last Post by jrcash
10-27-2016, 06:47 PM