Closed The Boyfriends and The Fertility Idol with MadKingCole
"Well. I guess we're gonna be living in this village." Roxas said as the villagers gave them clothes to accommodate their massive size.
"Now what do we do?" Asks Cole putting on the clothes that the villagers gave them, Which barely covered up his massive mounds
(You can play as the chief of the village.)

Roxas was about to reply when the chief appeared. "Hi there." Roxas said.
"Welcome to the village, large ones" The village chief said "what brings you to our village?"
Roxas told the chief about who they are and about the idol. "And now, we need a place to stay." Roxas replied.
"Then you are welcome among us. We happen to worship that idol And see that you have been blessed by it" Says the chief
"Blessed for our massive size?" Roxas asked the chief as he rubbed his massive, soft belly.
"Indeed" Says the Chief. "Our tribe worships the idol and in turn we are blessed too" The chief looks at both Roxas and Cole. "But you are the most blessed i've ever seen"
"Thank you for letting us stay in your village, chief." Roxas smiled.
"It is okay" The chief said " please allow me to take you to your new home here. As Cole and Roxas follow the Chief they notice that most of the villages were pretty big also, huge tits and massive bulges in under there pants. But none as big as them.
Roxas saw their new home. "Sorry, chief, but we never did get your name." Roxas said.
"apologises, I'm Chief Poko. If there anything you need please tell me" replied the cheif
"Nothing right now, Chief Poko. Thank you." Roxas smiled as he and Cole went inside their new home.
"this is lucky" Said Cole as the entered there new home. "seams were not the only bigs ines around here"
"Very lucky. I'm glad we did decided to run away." Roxas agreed as he Sat on his bed.
Cole waddles over to his bed on the other side of the room. The bed was huge, Which was good considering how big he was himself.
"What do you wanna do today, Cole? Explore the village?" Roxas suggested.
"Yes, It waoukd be good to meet our new home" Cole said slipping into a large poncho that covered most of his belly and tits but still left his massive cock free. "I think my bellys gone down a bit" Ha said felling it up.
Roxas puts on white pants, a brown top that went over his right shoulder, so it covered his belly and his right tit, and a red sash. "Want me to fill you up tonight?" Roxas asked.
"Oh yes" Said Cole "Don't want to lose out to you" I say with a cheeky wink.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Gym daddy (Closed w/MadKingCole) bhdire8 256 45,510 03-11-2017, 10:18 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Huge Hyper Boys with MadKingCole Roxas Atlas 16 2,910 03-10-2017, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  Closed with madkingcole shooshoo 17 2,775 02-26-2017, 08:28 PM
Last Post: MadKingCole
  C The Kitsune of Fertility with anibus3 Roxas Atlas 17 3,128 02-05-2017, 07:07 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  C Boyfriends turned to SuperCockBoyFriends with Kross Roxas Atlas 22 3,248 12-19-2016, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  Idol of Fertility (Closed with deltachick1513) SeanWoods221 550 102,224 04-16-2016, 05:16 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Tokens of Genital Growth and Fertility SeanWoods221 46 7,558 03-29-2016, 12:11 PM
  C The Fertility Idol with Pregali64 SeanWoods221 236 32,402 03-05-2016, 12:52 AM
  C College Boys and the Idol with LittleShadow SeanWoods221 99 21,316 02-25-2016, 03:46 PM
Last Post: LittleShadow
  C College Lovers and the Idol with Maggiemay SeanWoods221 22 3,651 02-15-2016, 11:28 PM