Closed with madkingcole
Sean woke slowly, feeling Cole shifting around on the bed. He reached out a hand, brushing his fingers against his husband's enormous belly. His own belly was dwarfed in comparison even though he was also full term and set to deliver any day.

"Okay, sweetheart?"
Cole moved around trying to get comafatable but with a belly full of 3 babies it wasn't easy. "Yeah, just trying to get comfy" Cole reached over to Sean's belly and rubbed it gentally "You're lucky you've only got one" Cole chuckled " He forced himself out of bed and Waddled towards the bedroom door, one hand behind his back for support. "Just going bathroom" he said as he winced
Sean pushed himself out of the bed as well, scratching at the itchy skin at the bottom curve of his belly. He followed Cole into the bathroom, having to pee as well. Neither of them were wearing any clothes. They were both too warm because of the babies and the shared body heat in the bed.

When Cole finished, Sean took his place, reaching below his belly and aiming in the general direction of the toilet.

"I'll help you get settled again."
"That would be lovely hunny" Said Cole Hugging Sean from behind after he'd finished. Cole huge belly got in the way though. "I think it's nearly time to get these out" he laughted. The pair of them waddled back to bed hand in hand.
"Soon enough," Sean said with a promise. "We've both been having false contractions and were a bit dilated at our last doctor's visit."

Sean helped Cole onto the bed, settling his body pillow under his belly. He ran a hand over Cole's firm ass, slapping it lightly. "We could try to start labor if you really want."
Cole let out a giggle as Sean slapped his ass. "Start labour? how?" Cole asked feeling he knew where the conversation was going. "How would we do that hunny?"
Sean hummed a little, reaching into their bedside table to pull out a large vibrator. "I'm too pregnant to fuck you, but our little helper could be put to good use."

Sean turned on the vibrator, bringing to tip to one of your swollen nipples, just touching it lightly, "What do you think, darling? Should I try to fuck you into labor?"
Cole moaned out as the vibrations hit his sensitive nipple. "Fuck" he exclaimed "I suppose it will have to do" Cole pouted "Thou I really wanted your cock hunny, Don't suppose you could bring it up here" He said licking his lips
Sean shuffled closer to Cole's head, trying to figure out how they were going to do this. His own belly was low, brushing against his erect cock. And Cole's was so big it was going to be hard to lean over to fuck his ass while Cole blew him.

Sean did his best though, teasing Cole's already slick hole with the vibrator as Cole sucked him down. He pushed the vibrator in slowly, keeping it on a low setting for now.
Cole greedily sucked on Sean's cock, teasing every inch of it. His own cock was at full attention and rubbing the underside of his gigantic belly. "Oh yes" exclaimed Cole as the vibrator slowly entered his ass again and again. "Oh I wish it was your cock" Cole moaned loudly
"I promise to fuck you as soon as we can," Sean groaned low and deep, his thighs already trembling. He came so quickly these days while it took Cole forever. "Fuck baby. Your mouth is so good."

He angled the vibrator so that it bumped against Cole's cervix each time, putting a little extra pressure on the already dilating muscle. Sean cried out loudly as Cole sucked him deep and held him there. "I'm gonna come!"

He managed to hit the button to turn the vibrator to a higher setting before waves of pleasure overtook him and he started to come down Cole's throat.
Cole sucked down every last drop of Sean's baby making seed. He moaned even louder as the vibrations got more intense. With added difficulty he move so he was on all fours, His large belly touching the bed. "Keep going please hunny" Cole said breathing heavily "Daddy wants his babies born"
Sean moved as well, settling behind Cole so he could fuck him easier. He was still shaking from his own orgasm, his cock jerking with aftershocks. He kept angling the vibrator up to hit Cole's cervix, grinding it there and letting the vibrations echo through his uterus.

He could see the babies moving in Cole's belly, the sides shifting and bulging in turn. He moved again, just enough to be able to get his hand around Cole's hard cock. He was dripping with precome, Sean's hand sliding easily along the turgid member.

"Come on, baby. Let's fuck your babies out."
Cole moaned the loudest as he cock was touched. "Oh yes hunny" He cried out. His belly visably convulsed. "Keep going, I want to cum" Cole pushed his ass deeper into the vibrator. "I wish this was your cock hunny"
"Yes, baby." Sean said, turning the vibrator to its highest setting. Cole writhed against it as Sean ground it deep inside of him. He felt Cole's cock swell even more, huge and hard on his hand. "Come for me. Let it lose. I want your come."
Cole continued to heavily pant as the waves of pleasure rolled over him. "I'm going to cum" He grunted as cum flew out of his dick. At that same moment he squealed and put a hand to his enormous belly. He felt fluild run down his ass crack and legs. "Hunny, I just think my water just broke!"
Sean pulled the vibrator out, letting more fluid run down Cole's legs. "Looks like it. We probably should have put towels down."

Sean helped Cole to his feet, quickly stripping off the wet covers before the mattress could get soaked. He dumped them on the floor and moved to rest a hand on his husband's enormous belly. "I can't believe that actually worked."
"Oooh" Cole moaned as another contraction visably shook his belly. "Yep, I'm surprised to, Well my due date was a week ago" Cole held his belly with both is hands. "Run me a bath, I heard water helps" He said to Sean. "It's also a good thing you've not gone into labour too" He said stroking Sean's belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,616 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,034 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,558 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,352 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,831 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,833 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,253 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,984 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,242 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8