So Long I've Waited (First Come first Served)

Friday soon rolled around and Eric arrived at the theater for the closing show. He'd brought a bouquet of flowers to throw to Jane at the end, and the usher informed him that he had a reserved seat in the front row. He did his best not to waddle to much as he found his spot and ease himself into the seat.
Jane was having her hair done for the different scenes, all of the actors were fixing themselves, Richard has donned on his red vest and the famed French flag belt, he smiled at Jane.
"Show time." he said as the first few characters went on stage.

Eric applauded the loudest of all as the curtain went up, and sat in awe of the show he'd already seen so many times the past few days. He even thought he caught Jane's eye a few times as she would smile down at him from various scenes.
It was Eponine's death that has caught every attendee once more, she fell into Marius' arms and acted like she was triuly dying. Marius, a fellow that iz quite known for his acting acted as if he was despairing and by the end of A Little Fall of Rain, ge sobbed loudly and kissed Jane, tears streaming down his face.

Eric couldn't help but feel jealous of the kiss, but told himself it was just something he'd have to deal with if he wanted to date an actress.
Soon after the performance, Jane was at her dressing room, her hair done up in a bun she was talking to some interviewers as she held the boquet thrown to her by Eric, "So who gave you the boquet?" asked an interviewer, she blushed, "It's from a friend." she said as the interviewers who are mostly female, giggled in amusement

Eric stood patiently outside her dressing room, waiting for the reporters to leave. Seeing them file out, he slipped in between them as the door shut behind him. "Hey there super star," he greeted cheerily, "great performance out there tonight. The best I've seen you, really!"
Jane smiled, "I save the best for the last, it is fun to surprise them." she added shrugging.

"Well how about we celebrate and go somewhere for desert? I know a great place that makes the best chocolate cake," Eric looked at Jane hoping she'd say yes.
"That sounds like fun!" she said, standing up, "I mean we were supposed to go bar hopping tonight and meet some boys. But I'd like to go somewhwere for once."

"Yeah, bar hopping isn't really in the picture for me for a while..." Eric said moving his hands to his middle. "Besides, I don't want you to meet some boys," he added a wink, but couldn't tell if Jane saw.
Jane quirked a brow at Eric's words, "I don't mind meeting boys, I've met some really sweet ones back then." she said blushing as she remembered one particularly from five years ago.

"Maybe you have, but I couldn't help but be jealous if you're out there with some guys that hardly know you instead of me..." Eric blushed and realized what he was saying, "not that I know you that well! But I'd like to. Now let's go get some cake."
"I think it's best if you got to know me first though." Jane said with a small smile.

Upon their arrival, they were sat at a table near one which holds a businessman chatting with a man who was idly listening, the businessman looked over at the other table and stopped short. "J-Jane?" he asked, his jade eyes widening, Jane smiled, "Raoul! My dear Raoul!" she cried suddenly, standing from her seat and rushing to embrace him, he laughed and peppered her face with kisses, "It has been so long my ever so naive Angel." he said smiling warmly at her, Jane smiled and tangled her slender fingers into his salt and pepper hair, "Yes, it has been five years has it not my good Vicomte?" she asked, her face reddening. Raoul smiled and pressed his lips against her forehead, leaving her face to become more red, "Oh Raoul, we truly must stop at this in public." she whispered, he nodded, "Very well then, how about to-night like we used to?" he asked, she smiled and nodded before returning to Eric, "That was an exhilarating and unexpected reunion." she said breathlessly, her face still red from all the excitement.

"I'll give you unexpected, that's for sure!" Eric tried to laugh but couldn't hide how nervous he was. "Now who's that guy? Another brother," he asked calling back to Jean's trick from last week, "or someone else?"
Jane blushed, "He is someone from five years ago, in my first few performances, he would go to my dressing room and end up hearing me sing Music of the night." she said as she glanced at Raoul who beamed back at her.

"Someone I need to be worried about? I'm doing my best here!" Eric teased. Though he was a but disappointed that he'd have to share Jane tonight. He'd been looking forward to their date all week.
Jane looked surprise, apparently her naivete mistook this as a friendly dinner, "Why? Raoul and I were very close, he was only sent to a coubtry for many years. And besides, I don't think friends are supposed to talk about affairs like these anyway." she said as she checked the menu, her phone buzzed and she checked, she smiled and laughed and looked at Raoul, she mouthed, "You and I shall make our song take flight!" Raoul smiled and went back to his business.

"Well Jane, I wanted to be alone with you tonight! I wanted us to talk and get acquainted with each other and then do this again. It's been a while since I actually went on a date but I'm certain that things haven't changed that much," Eric said with some emotion building in his voice. He knee the hormones were starting to take over, and did his best to control himself with a deep breath.
Jane looked surprised, never had she heard that from someone like Eric, "I too would like to get to know you better, however, I don't understand why you act like that because of Raoul. It is only natural that I meet someone after years of loneliness!" she exclaimed with a wave of her hand, trying to contain herself, the true Jane starting to surface, no longer frightened, nor shy or vulnerable, she was there, ready to defend all she cares for in front of the man she feared most.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,547 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  A Long Hard Night (w/Dots) zenzen 21 4,001 12-07-2017, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Dots
  Role play in New York Long Island Addampale 0 698 03-22-2017, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Addampale
  The mpreg shinobi (first come first served) Mpreg_Musou 1 1,422 09-23-2016, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Patchira
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 12,431 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  Mpreg Jutsu (first come first served) Konoe391 5 2,358 01-13-2016, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Patchira
  The Perfect Affair(First come, first served:Open) RoyalThorn 3 1,605 06-05-2015, 01:14 AM
Last Post: MinxVeren
  A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) Okamiryun 21 5,616 06-01-2015, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Okamiryun
  Keeping Promises and Unwavering Memories (First come first served) EnamelEyes 199 54,266 05-09-2015, 04:43 AM
Last Post: cashewmanz
  long time no see (closed with BNSF2010) Z_lastname 33 7,787 12-28-2014, 06:24 PM
Last Post: BNSF2010