The Discovery (open to all, nsfw)
Ryu sighs and cleans up the room. "So captain I hear the ecian has two children from you. Based on the way Shiina is tells me you where a willing particapent. So anything you want to share before I'm done here."
Dïlan watched as the now two pregnant figures had left the room for something to eat. He was about to leave as well before he heard Ryu sighing, a trait he seemed to do a bit oftenly, before saying what was on his mind. His face was a bright red, though it faded as he turned to look back at the elf.

"Depends on what you're particularly asking" he shrugged indifferently. "I was repulsed at first as I would of any random stranger waltzing into my room looking for that type of thing, but there was a strange reaction and I just went with it."
Ryu nods "I'm mearly asking about what was on your mind and why you would accept such a thing with out him getting a cheak up. I'm also wondering what your plan is as you now are a father of twins." He keeps quite of his own desires to bare a child as currently it's been made clear the crew needs him as a healer and warrior at the moment.
Dïlan shrugged.

"That I cannot say because I do not presently have the answer." He sighed, taking a seat nearby. "Having children is supposed to cement a bond that is usually granted through the years a person has shared with another. While I can say I would do my best to support them, presently I am mixed about this entire matter. This is going to require some thorough decision making. Maybe that explosion did something to us that we aren't fully aware of."
Ryu nods "ok well I can cheak to see if there is anything new with your system. It won't hurt at the least. Unless you want one of the normal docter's to do that."
Shiina returned to the med bay, carrying a tray overflowing with different kinds of food. He smiled at Dilan as he got closer. "Hi Dilan! Do you want to have lunch together?" He asked cheerfully.
Rylan walks in a moment latter eating a chicken drumstick, a tray just as heaped in his paws "Sorry sirs, i did try to stop him and keep him in the mess hall"
Available for conversation, pm me.
Dilan didn't knock the notion of needing to get checked.

"I'll be more then up for doing that right---" Before his full reply could come out, the door slid open and in came the alien and the Lion with a lot of food on the trays they carried. "Perhaps you should examine yourself for the time being? I'll check with you later about getting me examined. I'm not certain if the other doctors are entirely certain with the accuracies." His attention soon turned back to Ryu offering to have lunch with him. "I'd be more than willing." He smiled partially.
Ryu nods "very well. I'll go get checked right now." He walks out and goes to get checked.
Shiina smiled and quickly grabbed Dilan's hand. "Great! Let's go to your room!" He said excited as he pulled Dilan along happily.
He watched them go, giving a sigh "I guess ill go to my room" he said walking out after them
Dilan would have liked to eat in the mess hall with everyone else, but for a male his size, Shiina had quite the display of strength and that was coming from the thoughts of a Captain who could lift past the human condition in a matter of seconds. Dilan followed the male back to his chambers where he sat on the bed. "So am I to assume everyone that was in the dock or possibly the entire ship at this point have been affected by this new energy you're emitting? It distorted two well known sources and something that is a bit impossible in one figure is now possible..." Dilan wanted to know the results of Ryu's test, but he was now more than likely going to have to hear about them later, though his stomach growled a bit. "I suppose some questions can wait for now, though. I'm starving a bit and am interested in getting to know who we're carrying." He smiled a bit.
Shiina smiled and sat down with his plate of food. "Well, I'm not sure about everyone. The orb could in a way repair damaged DNA. I'm still not sure, I was never meant to be one of those smart people." He said carefree as he started to eat a turkey leg.
Walking to his room, Rylan passed several people, all who gave him a look as if he had swallowed a baby instead of just carrying one.
"Well this is going to be stressful" he muttered as he walked into his room "Half expect a call from security now telling me of the accusations..." he was unaware they were actually contacting the captain instead to inform him of the 'potential threat' the lion had become.
Ryu goes back to his room and collapses on his bed. He was exited when the others somehow got pregnant but it didn't do the same thing to him. He just has his womb ready to take seed, and no one seems interested in seeding him.
Rylan walks to his joined bathroom with Ryu and strips off turning on the shower he gave a loud groan of irritation at the whole thing. Stepping into the hot water he tried to ignore how his belly jiggled as he walked and the sound of his communicator going off in his room "Guess I'm going to need to get bigger clothes" he muttered loudly

(Hope your ok with the shared bedroom)
"I suppose that makes sense" Dilan chuckled, a bit uneasy, though attempting to fully relax to the situation. "So was there a specific purpose your race had? When we discovered the orb you were resting inside, it was on a barren planet. Were you all looking to expand your populace through that matter?" As Dilan was about to bite into some of the food, his wrist communicator kept going off before the actual Ghost itself appeared before him in the form of a A.I. robotic female. "What's going on?"

"It seems the guests unintended effects on some of the crew is met with unreasonable results..."

"I knew it..." Dilan sighed as he rose from the bed. "Not everyone on board is reasonably calm about a potential hostile alien on the ship. Is there any way you can emit a relaxer into the air? Something to keep them calm?"

"I will have to access the medbay for those things, but I believe it can be done."

"Great. Please hurry. I don't need them doing anything drastic..."
"Well we didn't need to populate planets. At the time, we were what we consider Tier 1 advanced in technology. My species could build worlds that would look and seem like a naturally formed planet. You could be living on one and be none the wiser. But we never interfered with other life in the galaxy. The Supreme Council studied possible planets that could sustain life and always forbid non scientists to go anywhere near those planets. For why I was in the Catalyst, I'm not sure. If I found one of my people's planets, I could learn more." Shiina explained before the A.I. Showed up. "What's going on?" He asked.
There is a banging on his quarters door making him growl out "what!? Who is it!?"
"Security sir! Come with us!"
"Like hell! Not till the captain is standing there with you!" He retorted irritably
"People are becoming hostile...." When he felt the matter was not being taken care of soon enough, Dilan left the bed and adjusted his shirt. "Apparently our discrete conversations, down to every secure measure we took, both Bio and Nature, it seems some of the local residents have taken up arms against a certain Lion and probably perhaps you. Stay here and I will be right back..."

Dilan left out the door and immediately followed the source of conflict. He found two guards attempting to take Rylan out of his room.

"Both of you...just stop..." he pinched the bridge of his nose and made his way over to them. He simply handed them two files.

"What is this?"

"Your sonograms..." He pulled the screens up, showing two male anatomies carrying four embryos each. "I didn't want to alarm you guys since everyone was out cold and we needed to check bloodwork, but the results didn't lie. We checked over and over again and just like the person you're trying to convict for....? What are you trying to convict him of again?"

Dilan turned to look at them, only to see a look of pure panic on their faces. In that instant, the two men hauled down the halls, one of them screaming in pure terror.

"Problem solved" he chuckled. All the male did was take what was already known and corrupt the files a bit to make it appear as if they were pregnant. Whether they were or not was totally beyond him, but he had to keep the muse going. He began to point his fingers at other bystanders who were looking to view the Lion as hostile. "You're pregnant, you're pregnant...You get a baby, you get two babies and you have five. Congratulations!" Once the panic set in, they were well on their way, prompting the male to glance back at Rylan. "Everything alright?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,453 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,376 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,167 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 33,509 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,670 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,554 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 14,214 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,134 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,606 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,630 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething