C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

Jamie’s eyebrows raised, he was shocked, “but you’re perfect and who cares if you put on weight?”he asked.

"How will I look next to an appendage like you if I get fat?" he asked him

“Just as gorgeous,” Jamie replied, like it was obvious, he couldn’t believe he was having this conversation. He pulled Filon onto his lap and pulled his face to be right infront of his, “you’re perfect, no matter what”.

Filon blushed slightly, then put his arms around his neck gently. He sent him a small smile. He gently joined their lips together.
"You never have a bad word to say about my appearance," he whispered

Jamie kissed him back, “why would I?” He asked, “you’re so pretty.” Jamie was breathless by the time they had ended their kiss. “And I can’t wait to have our kid.”

Filon sent him a smile. He hugged him.
"We need to get ready for the birth..." he said and reached for a piece of paper "Let's make a list."

Jamie stood up and grabbed some paper and a pen before sitting back down, “here, you write it, your handwriting is neater”, he told Filon, handing the things to him.

Filon leaned against him. The first point - the nursery room....
"Back to the conversation from yesterday.... What about the future?"

Jamie sighed, “I don’t know, Filon,” he said, and out his head in his hands, “I’ll just go along with you.”

"Do you really want to buy a house?" he asked him seriously grabbing his hand "It won't be small money".

Jamie nodded, “you know my parents passed away?” He began, “well they were wealthy and left me behind a ton of money as well as a mansion which was sold”.

"But is that okay?" he asked him, stroking his belly "I don't have savings much to be able to buy a house together with you, sharing the cost."

He frowned, “you don’t need to pay anything, let me, you are carrying my child after all”, Jamie told Filon.

"But I'm not carrying your baby for you.... I carry it and I am with you out of love," he said seriously

“That was what I was referring to, yes”, he stated, “I’m offering because I love you”.

Filon kissed him on the lips, caressing his cheek.
"I feel bad about it though..." he said quietly.

“Don’t feel bad, I’m the one asking”, Jamie said, pulling Filon closer to him and rubbing his bump.

Filonlooked at his lover. He grabbed his hand.
"I want to create a family with you, Jamie," he whispered to him

“Exactly, me too and that’s why we need to have a bigger home”, he whispered back to him, using his hand to move some hair out of Filons eye.

"But don't exaggerate please.... When I heard about this pool I was a bit shocked," he replied frankly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM