Closed My Teacher and my Baby Daddy
With Justpush
“Alright,” Jamie said and began to drive back to their home, a place where they could finally relax.
The next day the couple was able to lounge in bed until late in the morning. It was a day when the two of them had activities together. Filon was well disposed.
Jamie looked over at Filon from where he laid in bed, “what do you want to do today?” He asked.
Filon dragged himself slightly in bed.
"I don't know... We're supposed to have classes together," he said and laid his head on his torso.
Jamie hummed and stretched, yawning. “Well, I set your assignments online now”, he grumbled and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.
"Mhm..." he muttered and closed his eyes "What time do I have?" he asked quietly
“Well, I’ll set it in an hour and I’ll give you two days to complete it,” Jamie said, “it’s only like two pages”.
"Okay..." He replied and stroked his tummy "Shall we look for house listings today?"
Jamie nodded, “yeah, that’s a good idea, the sooner we find one the better”.
Filon looked at his partner.
"Jamie? Am I pretty?" he asked him, kissing his jaw
“Of course you are,” he said, as if it was obvious. Jamie stretched again and sat up, “I suppose we’d better get up”.
"Will you make pancakes?" he asked sweetly, wanting to convince him. He knew how to influence his lover.
“Sure, if you get your stinky ass in the shower”, he said, laughing and got up.
Filon showed him his tongue. He got up and went to the bathroom, where he took a quick shower and washed his pregnant body.
Jamie was flipping the pancakes when Filon got out the shower, “how was it?” he asked, “I hope your stink has gone”.
Filon showed him the middle finger.
"My butt is always fragrant and smooth," he said confidently
Jamie cracked up, “man, you’re funny.” He dished up the pancakes and let Filon add toppings to his plate before doing his own.
Filon ate a strawberry, looking at him.
"Laugh... You won't get my sweet ass tonight," he said, warning him.
He tried to hold in his laugh but the sight of Filon trying to act serious with a strawberry in his mouth did not help. In fact, it made him laugh harder, to the point where he began to wheeze.
Filon teased him, also laughing. Then he started eating the pancake.
"Your dad is a laughing stock..." he said to the child, stroking the taut skin of his tummy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Teacher's Mistake justpush 619 21,285 06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,812 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 2,185 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,507 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 37,618 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,672 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Pregnant with a married alpha's baby ShadowTiger 0 650 04-21-2022, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  C Baby In Wood [closed with @Cmull45965] justpush 51 5,812 09-02-2020, 09:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Brothel Baby thoughtless 0 912 05-22-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: thoughtless