Closed My Teacher and my Baby Daddy
With Justpush
Jamie leant over and spoke to the belly, “ignore him, he’s just jealous I’m so funny.”
Filon laughed teasing him "Don't listen to your dad.... I'm the funnier one."
Jamie gave Filon an unimpressed look, “that’s not true.”
Filon put his hands on his chest, looking at him sternly.
"True... I'm funny."
“Okay, okay,” Jamie said sarcastically, holding his hands up in a mock surrender.
"Ha..." he said triumphantly and continued eating pancakes. He moved his legs to the rhythm of quiet music from the radio. "What will you teach me about today?"
“Today you have to write an essay on an author of your choice from the 1600’s,” he explained, “a bit boring, I know but everyone will have to do it”.
"Of course I can ask for a consultation?" he asked him, sipping his juice. Then he put the dishes in the dishwasher. "I will write about Robert Greene."
“You can ask for some help, I suppose, students do usually email me if they need help”, Jamie told him, “ahh Robert Greene, good author.”
"Do I have to send an email to you?" he asked and walked over to him "I have the privilege of seeing you every day."
“Of course not, you just have to yell my name,” he said and chuckled, pulling Filons thighs to make him sit on his lap.
Filon looked at him as he sat on his lap.
"I already thought I wasn't attracted to you..." he whispered to him
Jamie hummed and wrapped his arms around Filon, he pulled him close and just held him.
Filon stroked his hair.
"I love you..." he whispered to him, cuddling him to his chest. His boobs were really big at this time.
Jamie laughed as he went straight into Filons boobs, “what’s this all about, huh?” He asked and poked one.
Filon jabbed him lightly in the head. It embarrassed him. His body changed.
"They're getting ready to feed.... And they are tender, so don't do that," he scolded him
He smiled up at Filon, “I’m terribly sorry,” he mocked.
Filon tapped him lightly on the forehead with his fingers.
"You are the perpetrator of this... And yet you sneer like this..." he showed him his tongue.
Faking a gasp, Jamie began to tickle Filon, “that’s it! I’m done with this attitude,” he growled, pretending to be angry.
Filo could not contain his laughter. He smiled as he saw his beloved's face.
"This is funny, not an angry look..." he giggled, and then felt the baby kicked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Teacher's Mistake justpush 619 21,282 06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,812 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 2,185 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,507 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 37,614 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,672 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Pregnant with a married alpha's baby ShadowTiger 0 650 04-21-2022, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  C Baby In Wood [closed with @Cmull45965] justpush 51 5,812 09-02-2020, 09:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Brothel Baby thoughtless 0 912 05-22-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: thoughtless