twin packages (private with lxcttrll)

As Jimmy gets up he walks over to the fridge makes him and Cass a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwhich with skittle on the middle covered in chocolate syrup. Jimmy Waddels over to Cass gave him his sandwhich "we will go get new pajamas tomorrow. But for now we eat until we are full." Jimmy laughed while adjust his tight pajama bottoms and taking a bite of his sandwhich dropping some skittles on the floor.

"I can live in sweatpants," Cass replied, taking the sandwich and scarfing it down. "God, these kids are gonna be so worth it, but they're making me so fat."

✨don't look at my sin✨

"I think your pretty fit babe." Jimmy said as Cass finished his sandwhich here get started on these chips for me but don't eat all of them I want some." Jimmy said as he took another bite of his sandwhich.

"You can't control how much I eat, not with the babies," Cass replied, beginning to eat the chips.

✨don't look at my sin✨

As Jimmy finished his sandwhich he noticed how fast Cass was eating through the chips. As he went to grab some all that was left was crumbs. "Oh come on babe that was our last bag." Jimmy said. "I have hardly ate anything yet."

"Your kids were hungry," Cass shrugged with a small blush, stretching slightly. He was full now, wanting to go to bed and sleep.

✨don't look at my sin✨

Bummed that he didn't get any chips Jimmy helped Cass off the couch and both of them waddeled into the bedroom going gently back to sleep exhausted and full. Jimmy awoke the next morning to see Cass getting out of the shower and weighing himself. Jimmy peeked over Cass's shoulder. "Wow! Looks like another 4 pounds." Jimmy smiled "that will teach you to eat all the chips next time." Jimmy chuckled as he went to the bathroom. The babies have been pushing against his bladder alot more frequently the last few weeks.

Cass rolled his eyes, rubbing his back from the strain of his stomach pulling on it. "I bet you've gained weight, too."

✨don't look at my sin✨

"We will just see about that." Jimmy smirked and stepped on the scale.

Cass smirked when the scale revealed Jimmy had gained the same amount of weight, smacking his ass before walking off to get dressed. "We're at the same pace, honey."

✨don't look at my sin✨

"Okay....okay...know need to rub it in." Jimmy said as he rubbed Cass's belly before getting dressed himself. "I say we pick up breakfast and go watch a movie today. You drive its harder for met to fit behind the wheel.

"I'm a better driver than you, anyway," Cass shrugged, pulling on a shirt that didn't make his belly look so huge.

✨don't look at my sin✨

As they go to there favorite diner they squeeze into there usual booth. The waitress yells the cooks to get ready the dynamic duo is back and hungry. Jimmy didn't know what he wanted yet so he let Cass order his first.

Cass ordered a simple cheeseburger, not all that hungry because the babies were shuffling around so much.

✨don't look at my sin✨

"I will have 4 of the same." Jimmy said. "You ok babe?" Jimmy asked Cass as he saw him start rubbing his belly while leaning back.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Kids are just moving around a lot. Makes me nauseous," Cass shrugged, rubbing his belly to make them settle.

✨don't look at my sin✨

"Ok I just don't want you to starve." Jimmy said waiting for the food. " the babies need nourishment."

"They'll get nourishment, don't worry," Cass chuckled, gently taking Jimmy's hand.

✨don't look at my sin✨

Jimmy finished his meal leaned back and burped real loud. "well that should hold me off until snack time." jimmy smiled.

Cass finished his food as well, laughing at his burp. "If we're lucky."

✨don't look at my sin✨

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by jrcash
12-24-2016, 11:52 AM
Last Post by jrcash
10-27-2016, 06:47 PM