Strange Creatures and Breeding (Open to everyone NSFW))
Rylan shook her hand even with his cuffs on "Not everyone is at the end of their rope like i am" he responds "so what do you want me to do first?"
Available for conversation, pm me.
(08-11-2015, 03:53 AM)squirrelsully101 Wrote: Trying to breath through the mattress Damian felt the hands securely on his stomach which was slightly swollen from his cum and his body was still pressed against his own, having lost the fight. It was official, he was now his mate, and bound to him and him alone. From where he was bitten a dark black rose symbol arose from his skin as a marking of mating.

"It would have gone easier for you, if you had done as I said," Loric said. Now that he had resorted to full sentences, it became clear he spoke thickly, around an accent that sounded unlike any common language. At last, he slipped out of Damian, ignoring the mark which bloomed on his skin, even if he did take note of it. He stood, adjusting his clothes, now that the matter had resolved. But he had no intention of leaving until he was certain his seed had taken root.

(08-11-2015, 04:00 AM)Okamiryun Wrote: Teyuki sighs and looks at the gem "it's a gem, a pink dimond. my kin's tears turn into gems. It's why it's hard to find my kin. People abuse us to make us cry those things. Truth is if they are happy tears then they are more pure and rare." He sits up and puts his pants on.
Esten glances over it in his hand, eyebrows furrowing slightly. "Do the people here know you can do this?" he asks this softer, in a whisper that he hopes the camera won't hear. He wondered if they were the sort who would make Teyuki do that sort of thing. The little jewel, pretty as it is, he places onto the bed in as discreet a motion as he can manage. That Teyuki had shed tears at all had not slipped past Esten's notice, but this felt more pressing at the moment, as he hadn't seemed very upset a moment ago...
Teyuki "I don't think so but even then they seem more inter wasted in our breeding then money. Or they would of tried something by now." He lowers his voice a bit too. Just in case, the humans didn't know and are greedy. He grabs his oriental robe and starts to put it on. He sits back on the bed and watches Estan. Wondering what the male would do with this info.

(Jake just needs a dominate mate he has no choice but to submit to. If we want to use his to just toy with other thing I'm fine with that too.)
"Well, we are going to have to find someone to breed you with. At the current time you and a Japanese Shifter by the name of Jake are in need of partners." She told him as she looked at all of her charts of the other creatures that were currently breeding. "Hopefully in time we should have some new subjects. For the meantime...Just hang tight and relax. This room will be yours to stay in and sleep. If there is anything else you need, or you are hungry or thirsty, let my men know and they will fetch you something." She told him with a smile and rubbed his ear softly.

"..." Once pulled out of and once he was not pressed into the cot he gasped and panted from where he was laying and glared up weakly to Loric above him, having that fire still in his eyes even after losing that fight. Out of his entrance was leaking slightly, but all of the seed inside him stayed in place in his womb and that glow was still against his skin, and didn't look like it would disappear anytime soon. He was at his most fertile at that moment.

((I'll have to think up another character... ))
((Hope this will do))

Name and Role: Lycos, Seeder
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 90 Kilo (198 Lbs)
Hair color: None
Eye Color: Sky Blue
Race: Orca Merman
Language: Human (bad) Beast/anthro and Merman
Breeding Habits: Promiscuous and commonly Rough.
Other information wanted known: Has the appearance of a standard Merman but has a layer of dense blubber that protects him from extreme cold and all but the sharpest of knives. he has Large lungs meaning he can hold his breath a very long time. Often known for abducting females to breed with, his species sometimes forgets the difference in lung capacity and drowns their abducted mate.
How long pregnant for: 11 months (can be offset if their mate has a shorter gestation period)
How many babies at a time: 1-2
(08-11-2015, 03:22 PM)Dusty779 Wrote: ((Hope this will do))

Name and Role: Lycos, Seeder
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 90 Kilo (198 Lbs)
Hair color: None
Eye Color: Sky Blue
Race: Orca Merman
Language: Human (bad) Beast/anthro and Merman
Breeding Habits: Promiscuous and commonly Rough.
Other information wanted known: Has the appearance of a standard Merman but has a layer of dense blubber that protects him from extreme cold and all but the sharpest of knives. he has Large lungs meaning he can hold his breath a very long time. Often known for abducting females to breed with, his species sometimes forgets the difference in lung capacity and drowns their abducted mate.
How long pregnant for: 11 months (can be offset if their mate has a shorter gestation period)
How many babies at a time: 1-2

(( Sounds good to me. LOL. XD ))

Kathryn's phone went off just as she was talking to Rylan and she answered it with a smile and laughed. "Oh joy! Another one! Perfect! Put him with Jake!" She told them on the phone and then hung up with them. Then she looked to Rylan and smiled. "Well, we are just in need of a partner for you now. We now have Lycos in our graces that can be paired up with Jake. I figure you would rather not be put in water..." She chuckled and wrote a few things down on her clipboard and it was strange, but she looked extremely happy with her work so far. "Now, I must go look and see how the others are coming along, but I will be back as soon as we find a suitable partner to breed with you. Thank you Rylan." Again, she patted his shoulder and rubbed his ear before she went off and her high heels clicked behind her.

"Put him right in here." One man opened the door and a tank was wheeled right in by a bunch of henchmen of Kathryn's and set right near Jake's cage. As soon as they left after setting it up automatically Jake's cage was open on its own, leaving him in the dark room with the mysterious tank inside with him, and silence once more.
Lycos scowled as he rested on the bottom of his tank, able to see the other male in the room with him. he had be nabbed by a fisherman who had caught him in his net. He grumbled looking at Jake "They trying to feed me? what do they want?" he thought to himself. he pushed off from the bottom surfacing quickly and startling the other male. "YOU! Why You Here?" he asked, his English bad as he had little interaction with humans.
Jake snarls and tugs on the chains keeping him to bed "food!? Your kidding right? These crazy people want to breed us. I'm having no part in it." Jake watches the tank not wanting to be surpised at all by what ever is in the tank.
Lycos gave a chuckle "And why me breed YOU?" he sneered and splashed water in Jakes direction "You not good enough for me!" he eyed him, looking up and down "Doubt you able to bare good young too"

Rylan nodded and watched the female leave before sitting on the bed and looked to his handcuffs "Damn... should have asked to have these taken off before she left... at least she had the right idea of not putting me in with an aquatic"
Jake snarls "like I know or care. They are crazy." He lashes his tail in anger and decides to stay away from the tank. It wasn't the water that bothered him it was the unknown creature inside possibly having an advantage in the water.
Lycos shot up to the surface, his orca shaped head head breaking through and made a grab for the tail that swung his way only just missing it. "Break tank, break you" he warned growling back
Jake growls and claws at the orca while backing up "I'm not breaking anything your the one that garbed at my tail." Outside the water the air is filled with jakes heat sent saying he is fertal.
Lycos smiled pulling at the tail to drag him closer "Hmm, The air tastes like heat... and the closer you get the stronger it tastes... maybe you could be useful to me"
Jake glares and growls "my kin fight off unworthy partners, what makes you think your good enough to breed me?" He tryies to back away from the orca male.
He chuckles and pulls again dragging him into range for him to grab him around the other males neck and pulls him so his nose is pressed against his smooth beak "Me Said so! That why!" he grinned showing off his teeth and pulled him into the tank with him "Breath Deep be ready!" he said his own cock already hard and out of its hiding place.
Jake struggles and takes a deep breath. He tries to claw the orca and frights with all his streangth but the chains are slowing him down.
Lycos laughs, it an odd clicking squeaking as he is scratched at "Claws do no good, my skin tough" he pulled the male under the water, pushing him against the bottom of the tank and presses his cock against his rear, his semi water resistant pre lubing the males entrance up.
Jake morales sure to not let the air out of his lungs as his hole is poked. He thrashes with all his strangth trying to break away.
Lycos had strength tha betrayed his size, he held him down with ease and pushed in firmly hilting hard and he starts humping away giving out soft moans into the water as he does, not having had a partner in a while.
Jake grimices and whimpers. He stops fighting as he is tuning out of air in his lungs. He can't find a way out of this so he choses to accept it for now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,457 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,383 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,168 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 33,577 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,678 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,559 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 14,246 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,141 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,608 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,647 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething