C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

Jamie hummed, “yes I got that impression, atleast he has no choice but to rest now”.

"Jamie... What else are we missing for the baby?" he asked and leaned against the headboard of the bed

“I think we knew the cot and some furniture but I think we have everything else”, he said, “let’s order that stuff later today”.

Filon nodded.
"I don't want to start giving birth during the exams..." he confessed his fears

“The chances of that happening are unlikely”, Jamie said, “but even if it does happen then you can apply to take any tests you miss out on”.

Filon nodded, then looked at him while puffing out his lip.
"I want to hug you..."

Jamie chuckled, opening his arms, “come here then”, he said.

Filon hugged him, wrapping himself around his chest.
"I love you... I love you really hard."

“Hey, I love you too”, Jamie laughed, “why so tight?”

"I mark my territory..." he replied and then lightly sucked on his neck, creating a small mark.

Jamie groaned at the feeling, “baby, what’s this for?”

"So that no one will steal you from me" he whispered and grabbed his hand "You are only mine and our child's"

“I am”, Jamie murmured against his neck, taking his turn in placing hickeys, “now no one will try taking you”.

After that, the next few weeks passed really quickly for them.

They bought a house, or rather Jamie did it. They ordered the necessary furniture and hired a company for a small renovation. They also set a date to move out of their current apartment.

Father Filon was already feeling better. He was seeing a physical therapist once a week and had follow-up appointments with a cardiologist. He had recently returned to work, but as more of a knowledge-support person for the younger doctors.

Filon's book, exams and due date were approaching. At this point, the student was eight months pregnant. The launch of his book and the end of the academic year exam were due in a week.

Jamie looked over at where Filon was sitting in the car, they were going to visit his father but Jamie was worried about him. “Hey baby, you know you can always talk to me right?”, he asked, looking at the road. “You have been really busy recently and I haven’t had the chance to properly check up on how you feel”.

Filon stroked his tummy lightly, then looked at his partner smiling slightly.
"The usual... Stress before exams and book publication," he replied, and then took a sip of water from the bottle "I haven't been to my family home in a long time. Maybe I need that now too?"

Jamie hummed, “yes but I’ve seen you revising and you are very smart so I know you’ll pass and as for the book publication, you should be more excited.” He sighed and began hunting for a parking space, “I think it would be nice to visit them home”.

Filon smiled slightly "You are always so supportive.... It doesn't matter if it's true or not" he laughed briefly "Dad probably missed me. We've been talking on the phone a lot lately." he said, touching his tummy "Nonstop asking about the baby and my well-being..."

“Good thing we are visiting him right now then”, Jamie said, watching Filons reaction, he hadn’t told him where they were going - only that he should get in the car.

Filon looked at him, and then began kissing frantically on the cheek.
"I love you..." he repeated "You are the best"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM