C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

“I love you too”, Jamie said, laughing at the tickling feeling it created. When he finally found a parking space, he got out the car and opened the door for Filon.

Filon grabbed his hand. With a smile on his face, he started kissing him again.
"I have found the ideal man..."

Jamie kissed him back, teasing him by deepening the kiss and then pulling away. He put his hand on Filons stomach and gave it a rub, “let’s go inside”.

Filon slapped him lightly on the butt as he reached him, grabbing his arm.
"Not nice like that... When a pregnant man wants something, you have to do it," he told him

“Wellllll,” Jamie dragged out, “we are visiting you dad so we can’t do anything”, he said and laughed at Filons expression.

Filon showed him a quick tongue. As they entered the house grounds, Filon looked at the withered garden in front of the house and sighed.
"I'll persuade my dad to hire a gardener for the season.... This garden used to be so beautiful."

Jamie hummed, agreeing, “I think I remember it,” he said, “it was really pretty so getting a gardener may be a good idea even if he is moving in with us”.

"Oh, dear... Do you think my father will agree so easily? "he asked, and then they stood in front of the door "This house is a lot of memories..." he added, pressing the doorbell.

“I hope he does, it would be nice for our future children to live with their grandfather”, Jamie said, wrapping his arms around Filon from behind him, placing his chin on his shoulder, “you don’t need to forget the memories”.

Filon looked at him and stroked his cheek, leaning more confidently against him.
"And you're so forward-looking? That's sweet..." he whispered, and a moment later the door opened.

Filon's father looked at the couple with a smile. Jamie had notified him earlier that they would be visiting him.
"Whom my eyes see..."

Jamie stepped back from Filon, not wanting his future father in law to see. He smiled at the older man and held out his hand for him to shake, “good afternoon sir”, he greeted.

Walter shook his hand, but gently. His muscles had weakened somewhat after the heart attack. Then he embraced his son carefully, stroking his back.
"Just a little longer, Filon..." he told him quietly "A dozen more days."

Jamie smiled sadly at the reunion and watched as the father and son hugged, “well, we have something to ask you, so why don’t we go and sit down?”, he suggested.

Walter invited them inside. Filon asked his partner to take off his shoes. He couldn't bend over much now.
"Jamie, calm.... We have plenty of time. We're not in a hurry today. Let's have some lemonade with my dad and eat something in pleasant company."

“Alright”, Jamie said and shrugged, he knelt down and untied Filons shoes whilst he was sat on a stool. He then removed his own shoes.

"Thank you, darling..." he said and stroked his cheek lightly. Then he followed his father. His hands were still weak. "Dad, let me help you..." he said, seeing the man pull the cups out of the cabinet.

Jamie followed them into the kitchen and watched as Filon helped out Walter, deciding he should also do something to help. He saw a pile of washing up that needed to be done and so he made his way over to begin working on it.

Filon smiled at his lover as he did the dishes. Walter made tea while Filon cut the cake and peeled the tangerines.
"Shall we sit on the terrace? It's warm."

Jamie smiled at them, it was sweet watching them bond together, “you guys go ahead,” he told them.

Filon nodded his head. He told his father that they would bring everything, and let him go to the terrace already. The student finished peeling the tangerines.
"The place needs to be cleaned... I'll persuade my dad to hire a cleaning company."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM