Succubus' Lover (first come first serve, nsfw)

Ryne moaned as he began to push. The third baby began to emerge as it easily slipped out of his hole. The other babies didn't waste anytime and began to emerge.

Giulietta wasted no time in catching all of them as they smoothly slipped through his hole and soon they were cut and placed in their cots.

Ryne climaxed multiple times as the babies emerged. After an hour, the last child started to crown, being larger than the last few. "This ones a big one."

"Alright Ryne, push carefully, you might tear." Giulietta instructed her husband.

Ryne moaned loudly as he felt the last baby begin to emerge from him.

Giulietta awaited for its arrival but the baby seemed to have become stuck on its way out.

Ryne moaned as the baby reached its widest. The baby kicked and moved, hitting Ryne's prostate and making him moan in pleasure. His member was erect and was in need of attention. "Giulietta?! Can you fuck me? It might help with the baby!" He moaned.

Giulietta nodded and began to stroke his cock with one hand.

Ryne moaned as he felt Giulietta stroke him. "I...need....more!" He moaned.

She stopped stroking him and bent down as she began licking his member instead, her tongue sliding up and down.

Ryne moaned loudly as he writhed with pleasure. The baby slowly inched out but it wasn't enough.

Giulietta then began sucking on his cock, all the while, her hands began fondling his milk laden breasts.

Ryne moaned as his large breasts were played with as he was sucked off. The baby began to fully emerge before leaving Ryne's body. Ryne panted heavily as the baby was born.

"We've got a big girl." Giulietta said handing the final baby to Ryne.

Ryne smiled as he held their baby girl. He looked into Giulietta's eyes and smiled. "I want more." He said sensually.

"Are you sure about that?" Giulietta asked, batting her long lashes.

Ryne nodded. "You know how I love my belly. I was so unhappy until I met you and found out I was born with a womb." He said as he remembered his first time meeting his wife.

His wife smiled as she reminisced the memory, "Yes, I still remember that." she said with a smile, "But should we wait for at least three months for you to recuperate?" she asked.

Ryne pouted cutely as he held their baby girl.

"You really want new ones now?" Giulietta asked with an amused grin.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM