Succubus' Lover (first come first serve, nsfw)

"It won't work. The light is in but it won't turn on." Madison explained as she teared up. "One night won't hurt will it Giulietta? Besides, we can get a new light light tomorrow." Ryne suggested.

Giulietta sighed, "Very well, but I'll go and check on the nightlight now to make sure it's working." she said.

Ryne nodded as Madison got into the bed, knowing the nightlight in her room was burned out.

Giulietta returned with the nightlight, tinkering with it, her hair done up into a messy bun, she was muttering profanities as she did so.

"Come to bed dear. No need to get angry over a dead lightbulb." Ryne said as his belly laid over top of Madison, her small form using Ryne's belly like a big pillow/blanket.

Giulietta sighed, "Fine, but I still don't understand how a lightbulb burns out." she muttered under her breath.

"Its a mystery of life." Ryne joked as Madison slept peacefully, mumbling in her sleep. "Love...mama." She said.

Giulietta snorted, "First time I heard that from her, usually it's 'Papa' or 'Daddy'." she said as she ran a hand through the girl's hair.

"She's a daddy's girl. Can't help it. Besides, she really does love you." Ryne said as he gave his belly a rub.

"Yeah, she's too stubborn though."

"She's strong girl though. She cares a lot about our family though."

"Yeah, I can't deny that." she said with a smile.

Ryne smiled. "Let's get some sleep." He suggested as he tried to kiss Giulietta goodnight, but his massive belly got in the way.

"Alright love, good night." she said kissing him.

Ryne smiled as he slept peacefully. In the morning, Giulietta heard Ryne's quiet pleas. He was stuck under his belly but he was suffering from sleep paralysis. He slept on his back and now he couldn't move his body. Madison found herself in the same situation, unable to move as she whimpered. "Giulietta? Help." He said weakly.

Giulietta saw him and Madison were stuck, she then helped them to sit up and began massaging Ryne's back.

Ryne smiled as he slowly gained control. "Thanks love. Maddy needs some help."

Giulietta then picked up Maddy and began rubbing the girl's back.

Madison regained her motor skills and hugged Giulietta in thanks but she didn't want to let go.

"Maddy, let go of mommy." Giulietta told the girl, trying to unclasp Madison's hold on her.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM