Experimental Lab 49 (Open RP) (NSFW)

(Hey, everyone. This is my first time starting an open rp, so if you have any questions or comments about this rp then either send me a PM or leave a reply on the following thread, thank you!) http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=1220

Hello, and welcome to Lab 49. The best place in the world for men to get pregnant... for SCIENCE! Warning: Wierd and/or bizzare side effects may or may not occur.

Here's the character profile template:
Name:
Scientist or test subject:
Are you pregnant:
If you said yes to being pregnant, please answer the following questions.
How far along are you and how long are you expected to be pregnant for:
How many children are you pregnant with:
What strange side effects, if any, have you experienced, physical or otherwise:

------------------------------------------------------

Name: Sam Pregali

Description: A very curious young genius, he had been put in charge of Lab 49 by reccomendation of the former chief scientist over 6 months ago. Having always been fascinated with pregnant men, his first act as chief scientist was to have himself impregnated. After a few tries, he finally managed it and now he feels positively over the moon as he awaits the birth of his even dozen kids. He is 5'9" tall with short, straight brown hair and blue eyes and had a lean build before his pregnancy.

Scientist or test subject: Chief Scientist

Are you pregnant: Yes

How far along are you and how long are you expected to be pregnant for: 6 months; 12 months

How many babies are you pregnant with: 12

What strange side effects, if any, have you experienced, physical or otherwise: Very swollen and wobbly chest, lengthening and darkening of nipples, lactation of nipples, widening of hips, extremely swollen posterior, lengthining and thickening of penis, and swollen scrotum.

-------------------------------------------------------

After putting on his lab coat, which like all of his clothes was custom made for him by the expert team of clothes designers and makers that made all the clothes for the pregnant men of Lab 49, Sam walked out the door of his on site bedroom which contained all the luxuries and comforts a pregnant man like him needs. As he walked down the narrow hall, he started to get excited as his expansive bosom and behind quivered and jiggled with every step he took. He passed by and waved at one of his fellow scientists who had to press against the wall in order to get past him.

Paying no mind to the feeling of his knee-length cock getting erect, he looked at the clipboard he was holding, looking at the names of the test subjects he would be checking on today.

Name: Addison Meadows
Description: An exceedingly shy boy, Addison was taken to the facility after being found collapsed in the street. He is very timid, though has a soft spot for children. He just never... Expected to be expecting. Addison is wary of his new environment and home.
Scientist or test subject: Test Subject
How far along are you and how long are you expected to be pregnant for: 8Months; 9-9 1/2 months
How many children are you pregnant with: Eleven
What strange side effects, if any, have you experienced, physical or otherwise: Depression, lak of motivation, insomnia, nausea, swollen nipples, pain while urinating, raw foreskin

This did not feel right.

Addison lay in his bed, one hand over his swollen abdomen. His blonde hair fell over his face unevenly, the curls sticking together with sweat. He was naked beneath the blanket, finding that he became overheated with clothes. A trash bin at his bedside had been moved so he could retch into it of needed. All in all, he simply felt horrible. The poor boy felt and looked worse than he did coming in. The bundle beneath his skin was kicking restlessly, probably disturbed by the unnatural grumbles his stomach was making. "Aah... Please..." Addison flinched, placing a hand on his 'baby bump' as a sharp kick went into his side. A tear slipped down his cheek. He didn't like this at all... "Nnf..."

Name: Kevin
Description: A young man who has always wanted to know how it feels to be pregnant, and enjoys the idea of experiencing this, even though it would be very tough on a man. I signed up for this despite how odd it would be for me to be expecting.
Scientist or test subject: Test Subject
Are you pregnant: Yes, very much so.
How far along are you and how long are you expected to be pregnant for: I'm 6 months along, expecting to be pregnant for two or three years.
How many children are you pregnant with: 16
What strange side effects, if any, have you experienced, physical or otherwise: Extreme enhancement of appetite for food, hyper swollen behind, massive, K-Cup chest which wobbles a bit when I walk, and a huge weight gain of 200+ pounds.

I had fallen asleep in my bedroom, rubbing my massive belly contently as the children inside me kicked and moved around. "Mmmmm, this belly feels so nice to massage..." I crooned as I continued to rub my own belly. I then sat up and yawned, scratching an itch on the swollen surface of my gigantic belly and adjusted the upper part of my outfit, which contained my massive and feminine chest, despite the fact that I was a dude...with a gigantic ass to match! I have also entertained the idea of doing this again twice or even three times.

After looking at Addison's and Kevin's files, chief scientist Sam decided to check in with them first considering the fact that they share one of the most expansive rooms in the facility. Sam panted briefly when he reached the door to their room before he knocked and said, "Hello, Kevin? Addison? This is chief scientist Pregali. May I come in please?"

(Changed the number for you)

((Changed my post so that Addison and Kevin are sharing the same room. It was the only thing I could think of to let Sam check in on both of them at the same time.))

(Thanks)

Addison, the smaller of the two, cracked open his eyes as he heard someone enter. He hardly had to see the monstrous belly before he knew who it was. Their caretaker-- scientist. Here to watch them. As small and dainty as he was, Addison hardly had a belly. It wasn't like he was far along in the pregnancy, anyways. 

"I-It hurts..." he whispered, turning his head towards the scientist. It took him a moment to sit up, laying back against the wall. He didn't have as ginormous a belly as his roommate or the doctor, having a bump only about the size of a normal, one-child pregnancy, but compared to his naturally petite size, it was a bulge. Addison wiped his eyes, "I-It hurts...!" he squeaked as another kick went into his stomach. "Uuuhn..." He placed a hand over his lips as he felt the bile in his throat.

As Sam entered the room, he heard the smaller of the two test subjects, Addison, moaning in pain. Sam couldn't help but feel sorry for Addison as the side effects made his pregnancy feel as miserable as possible. Sam sat his large behind onto the side of Addison's bed and he rubbed Addison's pregnant belly and said, "Tell me Addison, what hurts?"

I was laying on my back on my bed, having placed both hands on my massive belly, waiting for my turn to be examined. I did feel a lot of movement though, but that's nothing new to me.

"M-My... Aaah..." He cringed, letting out a wail, "O-I don't want to do this anymore! Please! P-please,,."

Name: Thomas Moore
Description: Friends with Sam since high school, Tom had always been skeptical about Sam's fascination with pregnant men. After Sam took over the lab, however, he got pregnant alongside his friend out of a sense of camaraderie. Now that he's expecting, he loves every minute of it.
Scientist or test subject: Scientist
How far along are you and how long are you expected to be pregnant for: 6 months; 12 months
How many children are you pregnant with: 7
What strange side effects, if any, have you experienced, physical or otherwise: Increased appetite, increased sexual urges, lactation of nipples, growth of a vaginal opening between the scrotum and the anus.

--

Tom entered the room a few minutes after Sam. Seeing that Addison was already being attended to, He waddled over to Kevin. "Wow, you're getting huge!" He put his hand on Kevin's big belly. "How are you feeling today?"

"I'm feeling alright, nothing too much out of the ordinary except for a bunch of movement." I replied, looking at Tom. "I'm just resting here for a little bit until I feel like getting up later."

After seeing his friend Thomas enter the room and beginning to attend to Kevin, who shared many of the physical side effects that he himself had and was one of the few men who was bigger than him, though only slightly, Sam looked back at Addison who was so in pain that one would swear that he went into labor, only his due date wasn't for at least another month. Sam thought of what to do when he remembered the pill bottle he was given by the research and development team yesterday. He reached into his coat pocket and showed the pills to Addison.

"Here, Addison. These pills should help you with your symptoms. Just take two a day and be sure to drink plenty of fluids. I wish there was more I can do to help you but I promise that once your babies are born, you can walk out of here and forget this whole thing ever happened."

I looked over at Addison, then back at my own massive belly thinking how badly he would fare being at my size, seeing as how he wasn't seemingly doing too well carrying only one child.

"Good. That's good" Tom said to Kevin. "Movement means healthy, active babies." He scribbled some notes on his clipboard. "I'm very very pleased with our work so far" he announced. He reached up under his shirt and rubbed his belly. "I'm going for some food if anybody wants to come with me!"

"I'll go with you." I said as I lumbered to my feet, rubbing my massive belly and adjusting some of my clothes. I was really hungry all of a sudden and I could eat until I couldn't move.

We squeeze our bodies into custom-made cafeteria seats after helping ourselves to the all-you can eat buffet. "I don't know about you" Tom says "But the seven I've got in here is my absolute limit. How do you feel with 16 babies in there?!"

"It feels really wierd, but I'm really enjoying it so far." I said as I patted my gigantic belly. "I've always wanted to feel what it was like to experience pregnancy, and the huge ass, hips, and chest are also strange but really nice feeling."

"A bigger ass would be nice." I laughed. "But I can do without the giant boobs." I take a few bites of food before continuing. "You're exceptional, you know. The boss got pregnant with 12, and we thought that was the maximum humanly possible"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM