Crash in the jungle. (Possible NSFW)

Saino flies up and to the mountain to a deep part of the cave. He lands and puts Arquios in a nest. "Here it is home!" The nest is made out of soft fur and next to a pool of water. There is a fireplace making the cave warm.

Arquios immediately curls up in a part of the nest investigating the furs. "I love it it so warm. How deep is that water?" He asks curiously.

Saino sits by him "I don't know I've never explored. I can't fly if my wings get too wet. I can't leave the cave with out flying as there is a sheer cliff under the cave."

He jumps up and sticks his head under the water then pulls back up. "A mere puddle. Its only 10 foot deep I could be down and back so fast. He chuckles and shakes the water off his hair pulling himself to the fire to poke at the sticks not catchingfire yet.

Saino nods "you should see it at night it reflects the moon and lights my cave up.

(Are you taking on new characters?)

19. Brandon Baker Berry.
Male (Carrier.)
Human/demon

Kik: EasyTarget666
(Actual age - 21.)

(Certainly. ^^ shizan's mate dissapered if you want to make a human or if you want to be a seme I can make you an uke

Arquios blinks just thinking about it. "It sounds just like nights on the reef the reef comes alive at night." He sighs happily

Saino nods "this cave might have something your reef doesn't though."

Arquios blinks "air?" He teases his legs reforming as he stands and explores the nest poking at things here and there that are sticking out already starting to be wary of the shape the nest is in a good sign he's either conceived or is going to.

Saino smiles and helps him make the nest better. He brings out more furs so Arquios can arrange the nest as he thinks the eggs might like.

Arquios crawls about the nest adding three more furs then curls under another looking pleased and humming slightly blinking up sniffing. "Hmm." He looks at the entrance of the cave and runs to the edge unexpectedly jumping landing on the side gripping with claws climbing down saying something about food then saying fish

Saino quickly follows turning into a bird "if say he has concived the eggs must be starting to form in him. "

Arquios watches saino as he climbs down "so um I can feel them forming" he says quietly as he climbs down to the ground

Saino "yes the eggs will be fully formed in three weeks you'll hold them for a week after that then lay them it takes them a month to hatch after that."

I prefer being a uke please. ))

19. Brandon Baker Berry.
Male (Carrier.)
Human/demon

(Actual age - 21.)

(Ok shizan is a dominate Jagure male.)

Ok. Brandon is 19, human. )

Brandon wanders around the island, somewhat dazed, a little confused. He knows he crashed. He's aware he barely survived by the cuts, wounds and bruises all over him.

19. Brandon Baker Berry.
Male (Carrier.)
Human/demon

(Actual age - 21.)

A large tan skinned male steps forward "hello human are you ok?" His gold hair is long and matches the gold tail swaying behind the male. His bright blue eyes watches the male.

Brandon comes to a standstill, slowly moving his hazel eyes to focus on the stranger's blue ones. "Crash... There was a crash. " he tries to gather his words. His thoughts. "I was in a crash. "

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM