Crash in the jungle. (Possible NSFW)

The male goes to him and looks him over"I have a home you can rest in."

He blinks at the stranger. He wants to go with him, but isn't sure. "Who are you? ..shouldn't we phone the.. Uh.." Brandon sways a little, his words trailing off as his eyes close softly.

19. Brandon Baker Berry.
Male (Carrier.)
Human/demon

Kik: EasyTarget666
(Actual age - 21.)

The male catches him. He takes the boy to his home the temple. He takes boys blood stained clothes off and tends to his wounds. He keeps the boy on his bed of fur.

Arquios nods as he reaches the ground "so like 4 weeks until we have eggs?" He questions looking confused by where to search for food. "Where do you hunt? Maybe I can help until I'm stuck in the nest?"

"Who are you?" He's greatful and appreciates all the help from the handsome man, but needs a name. "I'm Brandon."

19. Brandon Baker Berry.
Male (Carrier.)
Human/demon

(Actual age - 21.)

Saino points to the forest and to the ocean "I hunt there."

Shizan nods "I'm shizan nice to meet you Brandon. "

The boy glanced at the ocean and forest and nodded, but his eyes were more fixated on Shizan's tail. What was this ...Man? "What kind of things do you hunt ? Fish and bears and stuff?" Clueless. He was clueless.

19. Brandon Baker Berry.
Male (Carrier.)
Human/demon

(Actual age - 21.)

(The top part is saino the harpy eagle not shizan. You didn't need to include the hunting bit.)

Shizan smiles "I hunt deer fish well anything I can catch that tastes good I guess. What about you what do you hunt for?" His tail swishes as he puts ointment on Brandon's wounds. Shizan still hasn't covered the boy up at all yet.

Sorry, my mistake. )

His brow furrowed for a few seconds, looking at Shizan's face, he mumbled. "I've.. I don't." He was becoming aware of how naked he was, warm air swam around his whole body, and he liked it. Still a bit in shock at the crash, his face was somewhat numb, and his reactions to the pain,that came with Shizan's attention to the wounds , was slow.

"I never needed to hunt before."

19. Brandon Baker Berry.
Male (Carrier.)
Human/demon

(Actual age - 21.)

(It's ok. Just letting you know so your not confused.)

Shizan blinks "then how do you get food?" He wraps up the wounds "there that should feel better soon."

Thankyou)

"Thankyou for this." Brandon straightens his shoulders, then drops them, pink smearing across his cheeks and ears. "I use to just.. Buy it. Trade my services for a meal? People would give me meals."

19. Brandon Baker Berry.
Male (Carrier.)
Human/demon

(Actual age - 21.)

Shizan sniffs him "what kind of services? You smell like a virgin to me." Shizan looks the boy over he likes the look of him and he smells fertal.

"Me being a virgin has nothing to do with my work, Shizan. " He cocked an eyebrow at the sniffing. "I would just help people with odd jobs. Go shopping for them, go to the bank, rub their feet. Boring stuff." Brandon closes his legs a little, placing a hand over his manhood. just because he's okay with being naked, doesn't mean he's not a bit self conscious.

19. Brandon Baker Berry.
Male (Carrier.)
Human/demon

(Actual age - 21.)

Shizan "have you thought about having a mate and kits?" Shizan lets the boy cover himself though he would prefer the boy opens up in stead.

"A mate for life?" Brandon chuckles lightly. "I wish. At least then I would have someone with me for a proper reason, rather than on the account of me making them look good." He really did wish at times. Brandon sighed and shook his head. "It isn't that simple. "

19. Brandon Baker Berry.
Male (Carrier.)
Human/demon

(Actual age - 21.)

Shizan purrs and kisses the boy"be my mate? I like your knowlage and I want take care of you. Make sure you don't have boring jobs just to eat. I'll feed you."

Brandon bit the inside of his lip. He knew he couldn't fend for himself. He knew he probably wasn't going to get back home anytime soon, if at all. Running his eyes over Shizan's form he smiled greatful. "You promise to look after me?"

19. Brandon Baker Berry.
Male (Carrier.)
Human/demon

(Actual age - 21.)

Shizan nods "I would love you and take care of you. You'll never go hungry again." he purrs and gets over Brandon. "We will have smart strong beautiful kits."

He was convinced. Almost. "...How old are you?" It didn't really matter, but he'd feel more at ease knowing. Brandon placed a hand on Shizan's arm. "I'm only 19. Do you want a 19 year old as your mate for life, really?"

19. Brandon Baker Berry.
Male (Carrier.)
Human/demon

(Actual age - 21.)

Shizan " I'm 200 years old but I age differently. Once I mate you my life span and yours will be shared." He kisses Brandon again. Then licks his shoulder.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM