The Ranch (NSFW) (Open to everyone)
Jason struggled as he was flipped over by the man, who put the boot he was wearing flat on Jason's now-naked back. He hates being naked. It made him feel exposed, vulnerable. He gasped at the horrible sensation two cold hands on his ass.
Oisin made certain the male was held down after he got the clothes off him. He could have just removed the lower fabrics, but he enjoyed taking in the full size of Jason's body. Keeping the male held down was almost like riding a wild horse...he grinned widely as he figured out a nickname for the male, but only time would tell to see if the boy stayed true to it.

"'Now hold still and I'll be in..." Upon speaking, the shoved the pill inside Jason quickly like a suppository. "...and out." He smacked the young man's ass before pulling away, the deed now done. "Now are you going to be a good mare while I head back or do I need to break you in a bit further?"
Jason finally relaxed. The pill, whatever it was, felt horrible, and he didn't want to suffer anything else the man had to offer.
"I'll be a good...mare."
"Good" Oisin was expecting more of a fight from someone of the male's stature and size, albeit a bit smaller than him, but if he was done in already, then he liked it even more. He got up and walked off, slamming the stall's door, which was built to be 10 feet and of sturdy oak with steel hinges. Jason was going nowhere unless he could find another method of escape. He locked the door and headed off back into the night. Surely there were others who had seen their now wild boar.
Saito stays by the boy in the picture and is glad his brothers left for home. He didn't want them hurt trying to help the strange figure. He watches the boat come back and couldn't help but wonder when it left.
Jason stayed, laying on the hay. He wasn't sure if what just happened really happened at all and was trying his best to blot it out of his memory. He saw other people in the barn, and made eye contact with one of them.
Oisin stepped out the forest, never taking the boat back in the first place. He left that to his fellow cohorts. Instead, he simply watched from afar in the shadows, seeing some of the drunken idiots take the party to the waters. That made things a lot easier for him. He easily spotted who he was looking for along with someone else. Pray tell the boy was not attempting to help him either. He was beginning to find bore in the "leave him alone" nonsense. If they did not fight back, it stifled a yawn.

"You know the drill" he said from behind, the keys to Jason's truck in hand. "Let's get going. You already have a friend waiting on you."
Saito glares "what did you do to the other boy?" He stays between the two not liking this one bit. If the large male made a move he didn't like he had no objections to fighting. He knows how to fight, he just hates to use it without a good reason.
Oisin frowned once more. Yet again were his moments deterred by another person who wished to try his luck at the man.

"Oho, so you sat and saw, huh?" He rubbed the thick beard, noticing the male becoming a bit defensive in his methods. He thought of what was left in his pockets; he had the large knife and a scent of sorts, the kind that made a person a bit more receptive if applied to the nose or eyes. "Why don't I show you?" The spray filled the area like an aerosol, aiming directly for the male. If it made contact, he would find himself slowly becoming aroused from the pheromones. If not, the man was making his next move in grabbing the person he had come for.
Saito ducks away from the spray and steps toward the burly male tring to aim a punch toward his jaw. "I saw you talk to him but not much else. You should release him at once!. The spray might not of hit him but he could still smell a bit of it. The spray had hit the top of his head. He could ignore the effect but he can feel some of the effect. He is able to keep his body between the large man and the boy.
(Got busy with school. Sorry for the delay.)

Oisin merely smiled even further as a small amount of the drugs was enough to get the male worked up. Now all he had to do was just press the male almost any kind of way, which was what he did. He rammed the male on the ground, smirking as he caressed his face a bit.

"He's got something special happening to him. The same fate you're destined to share for simply butting into a business that was not yours to begin with."
Saito growls and struggles. "What are you talking about? Get off of me!" He couldn't help but feel aroused by this. He bites the hand caressing his face trying to get free anyway he can. He feels terrified by the strangness of it all.
The bite yielded to no effect other than a small groan.

"You really should stop fighting it. You'll like it better this way..." Saito was in a position he did not want to be in. The smell's lingering effects were on Oisin's body and the figure was on top of him, pinning him down. It was only a matter of time and to make matters worse, Oisin leaned in further.
Saito pants and continues to struggle. His pants feel too tight around the crotch. He growls annoyed that he is actully aroused by this "I-I can't give in. I-I won't." He is weakening as the figure leans in closer. "S-stop it."
"Shh..." Oisin knew it was inevitable. Already the male was beginning to break and his pants tenting with an erection sealed his fate. "Let's take care of that." His lips pressed up against Saito's softly, allowing the male to inhale the toxins a bit further. He pulled back before he could try to bite at him if he attempted it. "You're in good hands now."
He pants and snarls. He tries to think of a way to get free but can't. So he does the only other thing he can do pretend to give in. He bites his lower lip as he spreads his legs a bit.
Oisin watched as the male spreaded his legs apart. He was no fool however and this place was a little too open for his likes. The back handle of his knife hit the male in the back of his forehead harshly. With his might, the male was certain to be out cold. He motioned for his little "animal" to get in the truck and once they were all situated, he rode off into the night, heading back to the barn.
Saito is shocked as the knife hits his head but that all he gets to feel. He goes limp after the blunt trauma is applied, making him easy to carry.
Oisin dropped the male inside another stable, slowly sticking a syringe inside his body. Unlike the pill, this method required an all natural concept. The male had clearly enjoyed their rough encounter with each other. He was going to deliver the full course. As with his mare in the other area, he dumped water on the male. With him being out cold, perhaps the drugs from before made him a bit more receptive.
Saito wakes up and looks around. He is instantly confused by the hay and stall look to his room. It looks like its ment for animals, but the ten foot door and warmth of the room says it's ment for humans. The oriental male notices the lack of clothing and a grimaces. He cheaks out the door to see if he can try to get out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,440 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,342 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,155 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 33,195 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,636 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,550 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 14,054 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,108 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,606 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,561 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething