Waddle Park (Open to all, possible NSFW)

On the outskirts of the city lay a park, much like the other park in the middle. This one however had considerably more benches, with a few dotted along the walking trails. Signs outside it welcomed those who came to Waddle Park, a park meant specifically for pregnant people. A public place close to nature for expectant mothers and fathers to go and get fresh air and scenery. There was even a few fruit trees of varying species growing and providing food for anyone.

My walking had grown slower over the past month, having definitely become a waddle. My belly was just barely covered by my clothes, with a sliver of tight skin showing occasionally before I pulled my shirt back down. I stopped at a bench near an apple tree, grabbing an apple and sitting down. One hand rubbing over my gravid bump as I ate, looking around to see if I had company today.

"I know the doctor said to get exercise, but that's easier said than done when toting around twin...monsters", I thought to myself as I huffed and puffed my way through the scenic park. To say that my..."maternal mound" was impressive is a slight understatement. My belly was just plain huge, even for twins. Of course, being 50-60 pounds overweight in the first place didn't help in the mobility or wardrobe department. I was wearing my blue, corduroy, button-up overalls, which were quite big and stretchy around the middle, and even they were getting tight in my seventh month of pregnancy. My grey long-sleeve under shirt couldn't even stretch the whole distance over my middle.  My hips, back and swollen ankles were killing me, and I needed to sit somewhere soon. I saw one of my favorite benches up ahead, next to an apple tree. It looked like there was already another expectant occupant sitting on the bench...hopefully he didn't mind company. I waddled my heavy body over to the tree, picked a couple of low-hanging apples and took a seat on the bench.

I had been pacing in the park for hours and nothing was happening. Getting frustrated and already so emotional I started to cry.

(Sorry for delay, was at work) I glance over at the very heavily pregnant man approaching and widen my eyes a bit at his size. The bench creaked a little under the combined weight of two expectant parents. I manage a smile however, and reach into my pack to offer a bottle of water. "Pretty warm out today, and I bet that big belly of yours is just pumping out heat like a furnace if mine is anything to go by."

After being in the house all day I couldn't wait to get outside and get some fresh air. Walking however became hard when you are 7 months pregnant, my belly has been getting in the way of a lot it seems. But it will be nice to get outside. I then see two other people who are pregnant and I decide to talk with them.

"Why did I agree to do this?" I ask my wife, Rachel, as she drops me off. "Because you've always wanted a big family!" She says, reaching over and rubbing my massive baby bump. "I'm just getting tired of being this big, they were supposed to be here three weeks ago!" I try to pull my shirt down over my tanned middle, but to no avail. "I know the doctor said I need to have them naturally, but they haven't even dropped yet... and they're already 11 lbs each! Rachel gives my belly a rub, and says "I will be here for you no matter when they decide to come, remember there's been news reports of some people going overdue by 3 months!" I gulp and look down, something deep within my mind telling me I'll be carrying these twin girls that long, or perhaps longer. "Look, there's some people over there to talk to, maybe they'd want to get some exercise as well, help induce labor!

I sigh in relief as I sit down...and that the bench held up under my weight. I gratefully accept the water bottle from the other father-to-be sitting on the bench. I practically tear the lid off and gulp down some much needed water. I hadn't realized just how thirsty I was. I wipe some sweat from my brow wishing I had worn short sleeves. "Thanks, and you're absolutely right, this belly might as well be my own personal space heater" I said as I rolled up my sleeves, unbuttoned the buttons of my overalls, and slid the straps from my shoulders to get cooler. I run my free hand over my middle, thankful that my boys are sleeping at the moment. I look over at the other man's good-sized belly and see some of it peeking out. "How far along?" I ask as I take a sip of my water.

About eight months, I say sighing slightly. How about yourself? And how many?

I slowly waddle over to where the others are talking, trying to pull my shirt over my belly. I ponderously approach, already sweating and huffing and puffing.

"About 30 weeks," I say, stroking along the top of my belly, groaning a bit from a kick. "Just getting bigger and heavier by the day. I'm just amazed I can fit all the food this kid's making me eat into my stomach, there can't be much room in here." I glance around at the other people entering the park, smiling at the loving couple with the overdue father to be.

I finally make it over to the group. My belly glistening with the exertion. "Whew, looks like a party over here!" I joke, trying to break the ice. "Mind if I join in? The wife's here to get a little jogging in, and I'm obviously past that point" I say.

I look up at the new fellow and nod. "Not quite a party, but you can join. I don't know if the bench can hold all three of us though, heh. I know they made them for pregnant folks but it creaked a bit when we sat down."

"I shouldn't sit down anyway, I don't think I'd be able to get back up again." I laugh as I rub my massive mound. "Doc said I should stay active, been growing these little ones for 43 weeks now!"

"Wow, overdue!" I stare at that belly, my hands caressing my own. "You look ready to pop, heh. I don't feel quite so huge seeing you guys with your bellies that dwarf mine."

"Oh don't worry, you'll catch up in no time" I give a wink and a a smile I as I playfully bump my belly in to you. "I'm Justin" I extend my hand.

I grunt a little as our bellies touch, taking your hand and shaking it. "Mark, and I'm not so sure I will. Only one baby in here, though he is getting big, heh."

"Nice to meet you Mark. Just one! Boy or a girl? Looking for someone my little girls will get to play with, provided they aren't already 18 by the time I have them"

"A bouncy baby boy!" I hold my belly and smile, letting out a soft off at a firm kick to one side. "He likes to play, that's for sure! Gonna be big and strong, heh."

"I'm sure you and your partner are as pumped as the wife and I, are they around?"

"He's at work right now, and since I'm on maternity leave I don't have much to do at home."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM