Alien Mansion(OPEN FOR ALL- Need seeders?)

Jace moaned loudly and grabbed his penis in his hand pumping it at the same time "Yes! Fuck yes!" He cried out moaning loudly

"Jace, I'm gonna cum." Sean moaned as he started to thrust even harder and faster.

Jace moaned loudly "So am I" he groaned out before he came all over his hands and stomach, his anus tightening around Sean's penis and he moaned loudly

Sean came in the biggest load he ever had.

Jace gasped a little and moaned softly before panting heavily. He crawled up on the bed laying down, exhausted "Come rest with me" he said softly smiling at Sean

Sean laid beside Jace and fell asleep.

Jace fell asleep snoring softly

(Want to skip to where Sean goes into labor?)

(Sure. I want Sean to have an orgasmic birth.)

(You start then :) )

Sean woke up and groaned in pleasure.

Jace: I woke looking over at him confused "What are you moaning about babe?" He asked before yawning slightly

"They're coming." Sean moaned louder.

Jace looked at him confused "Why do you sound like you're in pleasure then...it was so painful for me...maybe it isn't the same species..."

"What do you mean?" Sean moaned more loudly.

Jace brushed his hair back out of his face gently "I mean...I think you're going to have an orgasmic birth, mine was just pain" he said softly "Yours will be both but the pain will bring you pleasure" he said kissing the side of his head

Sean moaned as he was hit by another contraction.

Have got up "I'm just going to grab an incubator and some towels" he said before leaving the room

Sean moaned as he felt another contraction.

Jace came back with the stuff and went over to him rubbing his cheek lightly "How do you feel?" He asked softly and touched his stomach gently

"Horny." Sean moaned.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM