Alien Mansion(OPEN FOR ALL- Need seeders?)

"You're scared, aren't you?" I ask, chuckling.

Simon blushed and rubbed his arms lightly "Yeah...I haven't been pregnant yet. Some of these boys have been through it four or five times..."

"Well if you want.. I could get you pregnant.. or vice versa." I said, putting you on my back.

Simon bit his lip a little "If I got pregnant with your offspring...how many would there be? And how big? And how long would I be pregnant? And how long would labor be? And how bad would it hurt?"

"I heard we could give ad least over 100 per time we have sex, they would be at least half your human hight and half my horse side, so about 5 foot 4, but they rapidly age to 18 in two days, your pregnancy is 2 months, but your extremely horny, so you want sex all the time, your labor is a orgasmic penis birth, so when you cum is when your labor is over, but all pleasure, no painful birth." I explained as we went into my room.

Simon looked at him in shock "So...you mean, I would be pregnant with up to 100 huge babies, they come out through my penis and I have to orgasm to give birth to them...so I would have to orgasm like 100 times in a few days...?"

"No, they all come out at once, but only 2 months, so no risk of an early birth, but you'll become more hornier in your last two weeks of pregnancy." I said rubbing your back.

Simon bit his lip lightly and nodded "And...what about I get you pregnant too? Because human babies take nine months, maybe mixed with your Dan it will take about 5, I don't know what they would be birthed like though...?"

"We'll see when that happens, but I don't know." I said rubbing my chin.

"Do you want to though? Because if so, I would prefer to impregnate you first then...that would be easier I mean..? Right?"

"Sure. But be careful, I'm a virgin." I said.

"Um, so am I..so it's okay..." I said softly and ran my hand down his back lightly and down across the horse part of his body before getting to his tail

"It's quite alright. Here you go." I said as I lifted my tail. "You can also fuck my human part." I said.

"Which one would you prefer me to...to fuck?" He asked blushing brightly and biting his lip a little

"You can choose." I said.

"Will that influence where the offspring goes..?" He asked biting his lip "Like, where they form in you?"

"If you fuck my human form, it will come out my human penis, if you fuck my horse form, it will come out my horse penis, if that answers your question, I'm a virgin in both forms." I said.

"Are you sure it will come out your penis? I mean, it's human...it might look for a different hole...and if it forms in your human stomach maybe I should go your horse end for purely selfish reasons. If I'm going to be super horny I'm going to want you in me and stuff right? And if we are both with pregnant bellies it's going to be a bit hard...?"

"You'll want both my forms, and to your 'different hole' thing, my elders in homeworld said that it will go through my penis." I said, growing hard.

Jace blushed a little "Can you please just tell me which hole you want me in...please" he said quietly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM