Closed The Boyfriends and The Fertility Idol with MadKingCole
Roxas smirked as they walked around the village. They saw many villagers that were huge, but not as big as them.
"i could get used to living here" I say looking at all the eye candy around and finally looking at you.
"Me too. Though, I am gonna miss my family." Roxas said.
"Yer, I suppose" Cole said thoughtfully "least we have each other"
(I know they're boyfriends, but can they have some fun with some of the villagers?)

Roxas saw a girl with tits that's bigger than his own and hade male genitals a little bigger than his own. "You don't mind if we had some fun with the villagers, do you?" Roxas asked Cole.
(Yep, defiantly! Want to impregnate a few of them?)

a big smile crept over Cole's face "Thought you'd never ask" Cole was getting visably excited. "any you got in mind?" Cole said checking out people as they walked by. From the looks of the the villagers he wasn't the only one doing the checking out.
(Yes and maybe give a few villagers cum bellies?)

Roxas waddled over to the girl that was checking him out. "Hi there. What's your name?" He asked.
(Yes!)

"I'm mara" She awnsered. "where do you come from?" she asked "How did you get so large?" She said Caressing Roxas belly with fascination. Cole watch as a male villager with tits as big as his humongous muscles and a huge cock just barely covered by a loin cloth wandered over to him. Cole stood there in awe.
Roxas told Mara how he got so big. "How about we go somewhere private?" Roxas suggested as he groped her tits.
Mara reached out and return the favour and played with Roxas tits. "Please lead the way" Cole watched as Roxas lead Mara back to there house. Cole refocused on the huge tower of muscles i front of him. "want some fun?" he asked.
"Sure. I'm Dorian." He replied as Dorian led Cole to his place.

Meanwhile, Roxas was already suckling on Mara's tits as he was drinking her milk.
"hey, i'm Cole and I cant wait to get my hands all over that cock" Cole grabs him by the arm and leads him back to there place. Upon entering he saw Roxas sucking on Mara tits "having fun babe" Cole said to Roxas as he started to stroke Dorian's huge cock. Mara moaned and reached down to Roxas tits and start tugging away on his massive nipples.
"Oh. I'm having a lot of fun. You?" Roxas asked with a moan as he started spraying milk and he started to stroke Mara's cock.
"mmm yes" moaned Mara as here cock got bigger and bigger
"Mmm. I wanna ride your cock, Mara." Roxas smiled as he continues to stroke her cock.

"Want me to fill you up, big boy?" Dorian asked as his gigantic cock started to harden.
"Ride me now Roxas" moaned Mara moving here massive hard cock so Roxas could mount it.
Cole climbed on to the bad on all fours "Fill me up good" He rubbed his own cock in between his own massive tits
Roxas moaned as he started to t ride Mara's enormous cock.

Dorian got behind Cole and roughly start to fuck him.
The whole room was filled with grunting and moaning as Cole and Roxas enjoyed there new friends. Both Mara and Dorian came quickly and started to refill the pair, their belly slowly expanding outwards. "My turn" Said Cole as he mounted Dorian perfect round ass "having fun over there babe" he called to Roxas
"Having a blast." Roxas replied to Cole as he laid on his back. "Your turn to ride me, Mara." Roxas smiled.
Mara mounted Roxas immediately and started sliding on it as hard as she could. Cole slid off dorians cock and moved his bulk so he could start fucking him. He slid his massive cock into Dorians ass and started pounding.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Gym daddy (Closed w/MadKingCole) bhdire8 256 44,216 03-11-2017, 10:18 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Huge Hyper Boys with MadKingCole Roxas Atlas 16 2,815 03-10-2017, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  Closed with madkingcole shooshoo 17 2,652 02-26-2017, 08:28 PM
Last Post: MadKingCole
  C The Kitsune of Fertility with anibus3 Roxas Atlas 17 3,015 02-05-2017, 07:07 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  C Boyfriends turned to SuperCockBoyFriends with Kross Roxas Atlas 22 3,143 12-19-2016, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  Idol of Fertility (Closed with deltachick1513) SeanWoods221 550 100,098 04-16-2016, 05:16 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Tokens of Genital Growth and Fertility SeanWoods221 46 7,494 03-29-2016, 12:11 PM
  C The Fertility Idol with Pregali64 SeanWoods221 236 31,259 03-05-2016, 12:52 AM
  C College Boys and the Idol with LittleShadow SeanWoods221 99 20,879 02-25-2016, 03:46 PM
Last Post: LittleShadow
  C College Lovers and the Idol with Maggiemay SeanWoods221 22 3,546 02-15-2016, 11:28 PM