Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260
Silas smiled as he held onto Sidney for a brief moment, kissing him deeply on the lips; he then pulled back and looked at the two squirmy little babies on the ultrasound monitor "That's... That's their penis?" he asked, pointing at the dangling bit coming from both boy's bodies "They're..." he gulped a bit and blushed a hot red color "Christ..."

That pale expression came back to Silas face and he sat in the chair behind him - His children were... huge, in more ways than one... Silas' eyes were kind of bulging as he stared at the screen "There is... nothing wrong with them?"
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Marc looked at the screen again. "What do you mean? OH oh yeah, that's normal. I know it looks huge right now. All baby boys look like they have huge penises at four months. The rest of their bodies haven't caught up. I promise you, they look completely normal. Big for twins, definitely long in body length for their age but everything looks good. Heart and lungs are strong. Brain is right where it should be. Bones look good. They're doing great."

Sidney didn't want to laugh but it was so hard not to since he knew *exactly* why Silas was worried about their penis size. If they ended up proportional like their dad, well, they would need a very understanding partner.
Silas frowned but nodded his head "Okay... Are we done here?" Silas asked while standing up - He was so ready to go home now... The brain thing was swirling with thoughts, but he had to keep his promises and not shut Sidney out again. He looked down at Sidney, having heard him chuckle slightly.

He scowled slightly, pouting a bit as he waited for Marc and Sidney to finish up with their conversation and print out new pictures of their twin boys growing inside of Sidney's body.

Sidney took Silas's hand as they drove home, trying to keep Silas present with him this time. "Marc said he would text me if they can make it. That was really nice of you to invite them over."

Sidney kept his other hand on his belly, feeling the babies settling down now after Silas had them squirming around during the ultrasound. Their two boys. "We can talk about names now."
Silas squeezed Sidney's hand and smiled over at him "I figure since he is one of your best friends... You would like to show off your new home to him... He has not yet been by, and it would be nice to meet him outside of the clinic..." Silas said with a shrug of his shoulders, turning into the parking garage of their apartment.

Silas parked the car in his assigned space and shut the engine off, leaning back against the cool seats "Do you have a preference on origin? If I chose a Greek name, would you be object to it?"

"As long as I can pronounce it, we're good. Would it be weird if I wanted to name one of them after my sister Taylor?" Sidney asked, putting Silas's hand on his belly where the babies had settled down. "I think they're sleeping right there. They stopped moving and there's a little lump on that side."

Sidney smiled at the soft look on Silas's face, the same one that appeared whenever he had his hands on Sidney's belly and he was playing with the babies.
Silas smiled with a nod as he and Sidney got out of the SUV. He stood behind Sidney and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's body, settling his palms wide on either side of the expanded stomach "I have six names that I am in favor of... Adonis and Adrian. Belen and Basil. and Theo and Titan." Silas said as he walked with Sidney to the elevator.

Silas rubbed gently at the lump where one of his children's heads seemed to be "Just as long as no feet come sticking between your rib cage... I have seen pictures of it and it does not look too comfortable."

"Especially if they have your feet," Sidney teased gently as they waited for the elevator. "They have your everything else."

Sidney knocked his foot against Silas's lightly. "I hope they look like you. Big, strong, Greek boys that know how to treat people well and can cook like a dream."
Silas frowned as he looked down at his feet "Size sixteen is too big?" he asked, slightly confused - although, in reality, he likely shouldn't have been... He had never been able to find a sixteen shoe size in any stores and always had to custom order shoes off the internet.

Silas shrugged slightly and pressed the number for their floor "I want them to look like you, also... Perhaps a mixture of our features... They will be very handsome men." Silas said with a smile as he guided Sidney off of the elevator once it arrived at their floor, he then let them into the apartment, looking around warily for Jasper - he spotted the green-eyed devil across the room and pointed a long finger at Jasper "You stay, demon cat."

"Also, you did not say anything on the names that I like... What do you think of them?"

Sidney shook his head at Jasper. He never saw Jasper at his apartment but now that they were here, Jasper was always around. He didn't know if it was to purposely annoy Silas but he wouldn't put it past Jasper. He headed right into the kitchen to get a snack.

"I like Adrian and Theo. Did you want them to have the same letter for their first name? I know you and your brother do."
"I do prefer them having the same letter, but these are your children too and I want you to be happy with their names as much as I am..." Silas said as he stood in the center of the living room, staring at the cat still and daring it to do something - Perhaps that was a bad idea...

Jasper darted toward Silas - despite being warned not to. The cat launched an attack on the big man's thick shin, hissing as he attached his claws into Silas' leg.

"SON OF A-...!" Silas screamed and tried not to kick the cat off of his body - he also couldn't retract the cat because of how deeply the nails were embedded in his leg - He now knew that he would not be wearing shorts around the house again.

"Oh my god!" Sidney rushed out of the kitchen to grab the cat, prying him off Silas's leg. He got him free and tucked Jasper against his body, hurrying him out of the room to lock him in the guest bedroom where his litterbox was. Sidney came back out to find Silas sitting on the couch, his leg bleeding from the cat. "I don't know what has gotten into him. I'm so sorry. I swear, he's never been like this before."

Sidney grabbed a towel from the kitchen and hurried over to clean up the blood. "He pretty much leaves everyone alone even me."
Silas groaned, clenching his fist tightly against the couch cushion as Sidney cleaned up the blood from his leg, applying pressure to stem the bleeding to his shin area "Yeah well, your cat is the devil reincarnated..." Silas said through a hiss as Sidney pushed down on his leg even more, the bleeding was slowly coming to a stop, finally.

"Or perhaps he is an enemy of my former life or something... and figures he can simply just take it out on me now because he is a cat... Although it is strange to think that he would attack me, when I can so clearly hurt him more than he ever could me..."

Silas was angry, there was no doubt about it, but he kept himself as calm as possible, not wanting to upset Sidney any further - he truly did just want to throw the cat out the window, but because he loved Sidney more than anything... He wouldn't do it.

Sidney pulled the towel away to look at Silas's leg. There were four deep gouges from Jasper's front paws on either side of his shin. They weren't bleeding any longer, but they definitely needed to be cleaned and bandaged. Sidney's heart sunk. He couldn't keep Jasper if he insisted on attacking Silas. He couldn't trust him not to do it to the babies when they were born.

"Come to the bathroom;" Sidney said softly, getting to his feet awkwardly. "We need to clean those out so they don't get infected. We have band-aids in the cabinet, right?"
Silas nodded and got up with Sidney, limping after him as they went into the master bathroom "Pretty sure we do... Probably front and center since I've been using them more frequently..." Silas looked down at the puncture wounds on his leg and frowned a bit.

"I'm sorry that your cat hates me... I do not understand why it is like that." Silas poked at the holes in his leg, hissing each time he touched them - it was such a childlike thing to do but, still, he did it... Until Sidney slapped his hand away from the wounds and told him to stop. Silas pouted but did as he was told.

"Perhaps he does not like that you have moved, changed his life around... Cats are not known to welcome change very easily, or so I have been told..." Silas shrugged a bit "Duncan has two cats, and when he moved to a new place... he said his cats were constantly attacking him and each other... And then..." Silas furrowed his brows slightly "Well, both of his cats were male and neither were fixed... so perhaps that is the problem - Is Jasper fixed?"

Sidney dabbed at the wounds with water, cleaning them out carefully. He applied antibacterial cream to them and band-aids, feeling oddly like he was going to cry. "He's fixed. The shelter I adopted him from only adopts out fixed pets," Sidney washed his hands off. "We're going to have to find him a new home. If he's going to attack you, he might attack the babies."

Sidney bit his lip, looking down at his hands. It was stupid. It wasn't like Jasper was friendly or ever cuddled with him or even really spent time in the same room as him, but Sidney had him for years now. There was always Jasper to come home to when he didn't have anyone else.
Silas stood up and pulled Sidney up with him, he wrapped his arms around Sidney and kissed his forehead lightly "Shhh... We will not rid of the cat, until and unless he attacks the children... This weekend will be good practice for him with Marc's family coming over - if he does not harm them, I do not believe he will harm our boys." Silas rubbed up and down Sidney's back firmly and comfortingly, making sure to get right into his spine where it always seems to pain him the most.

"I can handle him attacking me, it is not nearly as bad as it seems... I do not want you to rid of your pet, simply because he likes to use my legs as a scratching post..." Silas tilted Sidney's head back lightly and kissed his boyfriend soundly on the lips "Perhaps he just needs a play mate... another cat to keep him company? He is alone a lot of the day, maybe he too is feeling a bit lonely... and takes his frustrations out on me when I arrive home."

Sidney sighed and leaned against him. "You hate cats and you want to get another one? You already have to change Jasper's litter box because I am pregnant. Adding a second cat means another litter box. And they might not get along. It's not easy to introduce a new cat to a household," Sidney shook his head. "Maybe we should get him a new scratching post first. See if that works."

Sidney rested his hands on Silas's back. "I don't want you to do something you hate to try and make me happy."
"All I want is for you to be happy, Sid. I want to see you smile, and not cry..." Silas said, proving his point by reaching up to wipe a tear that was tracking down the side of Sidney's face. "I do not want to rid of Jasper, as much as I dislike cats..." Silas kissed Sidney again, slowly backing his boyfriend up toward the bedroom.

"We will try a scratching post, perhaps even Catnip to get him high so he is too stoned to try and attack me..." Silas gently pushed Sidney down onto the edge of the bed, sliding his fingers down his boyfriend's neck "We will find something that will work on him... We still have time before our boys are born and we will see what he does..."

"Stupid cat," Sidney muttered, sniffling a little. He rested a hand on Silas's thigh, looking up at him. Silas was staring down at him, a gentle smile on his face and Sidney couldn't help but smile back. "Our boys. I like the sound of that. In a few months, we'll have two little boys in our arms."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,383 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Assassin's Baby (closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) GottaPregnantWil 8 1,693 02-25-2019, 02:14 PM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
  C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2] Sam260 700 33,389 11-20-2018, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  Birth: You’re the baby! (Currently: Open) Bellygurl 28 10,255 10-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 34,086 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Hurricane, videoshop and baby (closed with tjopj44) bhdire8 126 21,095 02-18-2018, 06:20 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,846 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  O Baby Boom (Open to all) BarefootAndPregnant 408 34,314 07-30-2017, 10:44 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Crawl out through the Fallout, baby (closed with NSAria) Hyenadog 149 26,941 06-09-2017, 06:30 AM
Last Post: NSAria
  The mystery of the baby boomer c/w Dot xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 0 656 02-25-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx