Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260
Silas nodded and kissed Sidney softly, having to bend down to do so since their height differences were - sometimes - very comical "And hopefully more to come after them - we will definitely need to get a bigger place if we plan on expanding our family of f-... five." Silas said as he slowly pushed Sidney backwards on the bed, laying his boyfriend out on the large mattress.

"Now... You asked me to do something for you, earlier in the day... Are you still interested in doing such things?"
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Sidney tapped a finger against his lips, pretending to think long and hard about it. He pretty much always wanted sex but his snack had gotten interrupted by Jasper attacking Silas and he was also pretty hungry. But ... sex. He laughed after a moment and tugged Silas towards him, kissing him deeply.

"You have to feed me after. I'm starving now so I'll be absolutely ravenous by the time we're done," Sidney said, sliding his hands under Silas's shirt. "I'm so lucky to have such a talented chef to take care of me."
Silas pulled his shirt off as he laid lengthwise next to Sidney, helping his boyfriend out of his own shirt as well "Mhm, well... I am sure that I can make something that will appease you and our two boys... I am quite good at the whole - cooking thing." Silas said, placing kisses along Sidney's collarbone lightly.

"Whilst I am satisfying your one need now, why don't you think about your next need? I am no mind reader, so you will have to tell me what you could be in the mood for..."

"Mashed potatoes," Sidney said dreamily. "We definitely want mashed potatoes. Now no more food talk unless we want to skip right to that."

Silas laughed but neither of them spoke about food again until much later.

--------

Sidney knew he had no reason to be nervous; it was Marc and Kris. He'd known them for years. He *was* nervous though. Silas was in his element, cooking away in the kitchen, four different appetizers already made and set on the coffee table, all of them kid friendly. For some reason he was the nervous one. He wanted them to like Silas. He knew Marc's first impression was not a good one and he wanted to change that. Silas was a good man who would move heaven and Earth for Sidney.

They had tried to kid-proof the place as best they could and Jasper was in the guest bedroom with the door cracked. He had a new scratching post and cat tree combo in the living room that he seemed to like but Sidney didn't really want to take any chances with the kids.

The doorbell rang and Sidney took a deep breath before opening it to the whirlwind of children that accompanied Marc and Kris everywhere. The older three scampered past Sidney immediately, the baby being held by Marc who already looked mildly defeated.

"He wouldn't let me drug them before we came. I thought that would be the nice thing to do," Marc said, leaning in to kiss Sidney on the cheek. He shoved the baby at him. "Here, have Estelle."

Sidney took her easily, balancing her on his hip as he gave Kris a hug. "It's good to see you. Silas put food out for them so hopefully that will slow them down."
Silas nearly jumped when the doorbell rang - he too was feeling nervous, but, he was in the kitchen and that always seemed to calm him down more than anything... Well, except for being in Sidney's arms; that was the ultimate calming agent to his sometimes anxious nerves. The children running through the apartment however, was overwhelming and he looked over his shoulder to see the little monsters already attacking the appetizers that he had set out - it was a good thing he had made plenty.

Silas turned back to the stove, sauteing vegetables that he knew none of the children would have eaten - previously - but, he was an expert and knew how to make anything taste good... Even broccoli - which the children were already devouring since he had made a broccoli cheese dip that would very likely be gone with the home made pita chips.

Kris, Sidney and Marc came into the kitchen and Silas set the temperature onto a low heat for the vegetables, he turned the heat up for the paste and then wiped his hands on the apron around his waist "Marc, it is so nice to see you... I appreciate you coming." Silas shook hands with Marc and smiled "Could I offer any of you something to drink?" he walked to the fridge and opened it - there was a massive selection to choose from.

"We've got soda, wine, beer... And ah... water." He nodded toward the fridge and turned back to his guests with a smile, her was still nervous but it was... getting better.

Kris nodded his head and smiled "A beer would be great, thanks." Kris said, taking the bottle and popping the lid when offered it.

Silas returned to the stove after getting Marc's beverage as well, he needed to get his head on right and he needed to keep calm throughout the evening... Cooking or Sidney... Those were his avenues for relaxation at this point.

Sidney introduced Silas to Kris after everyone had their drinks. He bounced Estelle a bit, listening as the kids chattered in the other room. "We saved some of the appetizers in here so you don't have to fight the kids for them. I wasn't sure if Estelle would be able to eat any of them or not."

"We've got stuff for her," Marc said, going over to inspect the food on the counter. "Besides if she's really starving, Kris is right here. She still nurses on occasion."

Sidney wrinkled his nose. He wasn't sure about nursing and hadn't brought that up with Silas yet. "I didn't realize she still nursed."
Silas tried paying attention to the conversation around him, but he was starting to get that itchy, crawly, feeling up his spine and focused all of his attention and energy on getting the meal prepared. He put input when needed, but was otherwise silent - he just hoped that Sidney would not be mad about his lack of participation, since this had been his idea in the first place.

Kris nodded his head and rubbed Estelle's cheek lightly "Very seldom does she nurse now, we've been working on weaning her off of it but... There are times when she seems to not get enough in her belly and we move onto other measures to feed her... straight from the source." Kris said with a happy smile on his face.

Kris took a sip of the beer and made an odd face down at the bottle "Eh... Perhaps I shouldn't be drinking this. It is a fine beer, don't get me wrong... It's just... I've not had a drink in a while and lord knows what would happen if I had just one." Kris said apologetically, looking for a place to put the beer down - it seemed impossible though, with the amount of food that was laying out on the counter tops, covering almost every inch of free space.

Sidney moved over to Silas, putting a hand on his back and rubbing gently. The cooking was under control and Sidney could tell he was starting to get twitchy. Estelle babbled happily at both of them as her parents helped themselves to the food Silas made.

"I'll take it," Marc said, reaching for the beer. He had only taken a soda so that Kris could drink but if Kris didn't want it, he wasn't going to let it go to waste. "Silas, these are delicious. The kids are all over them too. What are they?"

Sidney nudged Silas gently, smiling. "Want to hold Estelle?"
Silas relaxed a bit when Sidney started touching him - it was the calming that he needed and his muscles started relaxing again. He glanced over his shoulder at Marc "Roasted Olives, that you are currently eating. There is also Cheese stuffed Cherry Tomatoes, Spinach and Cheese Mushroom Caps, Asparagus Spanakopita, Phyllo Crab Cups, and a Cheddar Broccoli dip with homemade pita chips." Silas listed the appetizers, and that seemed to break the ice inside of him completely - food and Sidney, he repeated the words like a manta in his head.

"For dinner I am making Chicken Souvlaki with Potato bake, sauteed broccoli with a... special sauce poured over top - Your children, they will enjoy this... I do hope." Silas said with a smile.

Upon hearing Sidney's question about holding the infant child, Silas turned to look down at her and then at the food he was still preparing "I uh... Perhaps later? I would like to get this finished."

Marc grabbed another olive, popping it into his mouth. "If we ever get a date night again, we're going to your restaurant. Sidney, want to babysit?"

"Later," Sidney agreed, giving Silas a kiss. He then turned to Marc with a scowl on his face. He walked over to him, poking him in the chest. "The last time I babysat for you, Estelle happened. I'm pretty sure you don't need more kids. Kris has to be sick of being pregnant by now."

Marc looked at him innocently. "You can't prove that Estelle was conceived the night you watched the kids. Due dates are tricky things. Give me my daughter. I think she'll like the pita chips."

Sidney handed her over and helped himself to the crab cups, shaking his head. "Did you tell Kris that you called me fat? Because that wasn't nice of you. My children are big boned like their father."
Kris rubbed his stomach and made a face "Sick of being pregnant... Now that's an understatement... I was tired of it after the second one... But someone seems to think its an extremely attractive look on me." Kris said sarcastically, rolling his eyes toward his husband and sticking his tongue out at him.

Kris wrapped an arm around his chest and munched on a pita chip quietly as he thought about that "I know for a fact she was conceived that night... I remember how many times we..." Kris paused, upon seeing Silas' face go from hot red to pale white in a flash of seconds "You know, it's not important." Kris waved it off with the chip in his hand.

Kris then glared at his husband upon hearing the awful thing he had said toward Sidney, he slapped his husband in the back of the head "You idiot! Sidney here is not fat, he is fabulously round and carrying not one, but two children... And have you seen the size of the man who put them babies there?" Kris said sympathetically, setting his hand on the well rounded curve of Sidney's stomach "Those babies will be perfect, no matter what that idiot over there says." Kris remarked, glancing at his husband with an evil glare.

Sidney stuck his tongue out at Marc. "I told you Kris likes me more than he likes you. I don't keep getting him pregnant."

Marc pouted and rubbed the back of his head. "But he's so cute when he's pregnant!"

"Daddy!" Amelia, Marc and Kris's second youngest, came into the kitchen, carrying Jasper in her arms. "We found a kitty! And he likes the dip too."

Sidney's eyes widened at the sight of Jasper who was supposed to be in the bedroom. Instead he was licking his mouth and seemed perfectly content to be hauled around by his middle. Sidney groaned and looked over at Silas.

"That's great, sweetie, but he probably shouldn't eat the dip. It's not for kitties," Marc said. "Do you guys need anything?"

"Kody ate all the mushrooms and is throwing the olives at Megan," Amelia said immediately.

"Works every time." Marc handed Estelle off to Kris and headed into the living room to handle the olive situation.
Silas sighed in some form of relief, pulling the roast pan of chicken out of the oven, alongside the potato bake "It's finished..." He said quietly, setting the two baking pans down on the counter - the only free space available. "The table is already set... Drinks are... Yeah... Yeah." Silas shook himself and turned away from the meal "Dinner is ready!" he called out, using the booming voice that often times quieted the entire restaurant.

Silence reigned over the whole apartment - kids no longer screaming at each other, cat no longer meowing, and even Estelle had quieted down as she had started growing fussy.

Silas nodded and seemed to somehow relax now that the home was silent. He smiled and carried the two baking dishes out to the table, setting them on the pot holders there "You may all come to the dining room and eat - I will cater to beverages once everyone is seated." Silas instructed - the consummate professional restaurant owner was shining through like a beacon in the dark.

Marc and Kris got the kids in seats and distributed hand wipes to them since all of them were sticky and had cat fur on them. Estelle was clapping to herself, perched on Kris's hip as he pushed Amelia's chair in, using her to keep her older siblings separated.

Sidney sat down as well, looking forward to eating - and to Silas relaxing and joining them. As soon as everyone was served and had drinks, Silas finally sat down. Sidney slid his foot over to Silas's, rubbing it gently. Jasper, surprisingly, weaved his way between the feet beneath the table to sit by Amelia who was apparently his new best friend.

"This is delicious," Marc said after a few mouthfuls. The kids were eating as well with varying degrees of success. Sidney hoped Silas didn't get upset about that. Marc and Kris were enjoying everything. "Kody, put the broccoli in your mouth or put it down."

Kody made a face and put down the broccoli he was trying to sneak down the back of his sister's shirt. Sidney chewed on his chicken thoughtfully and considered that maybe two kids were plenty.
Silas grasped Sidney's hand under the table, giving it a reassuring squeeze and a smile. He ate with his free hand and sighed in relief - his nervousness had not made the meal taste any different than what was on his menu. He leaned into Sidney a bit as he watched the children either eat the broccoli or ignore it "I suppose maybe I should have disguised the broccoli a little better... Even my sunshine sauce does not seem to appeal to their sensitive taste buds..."

Silas looked over at Marc and nodded his head in thanks "This is one of the meals on my menu... As are all the appetizers I have created - Except for the Phyllo Crab Cakes... I am thinking of putting those on the menu soon, depending on how tonight went..." Silas said with a shrug and a smile.

Dinner - after Kody had been scolded for trying to sneak food down his sister's shirt - was rather uneventful and quiet throughout, people praising the meal and eating it - that was all Silas looked for, people enjoying the meal he had set out.

Once dinner was complete, he put a movie on in the living room for the children to enjoy whilst the adults - and Estelle - stayed in the dining room "I will clear the table, and then be back." Silas said, standing up to start clearing the dishes - he would, no doubt, decline any offer of help from his guests or Sidney, simply because he is very fickle when it comes to kitchen clean up.. blame that on being a restaurant owner and a bit OCD.

Sidney followed him into the kitchen with some of the plates. He set them by the sink before sliding his arms around Silas's waist and kissing him tenderly. "Dinner was wonderful." After his offer to help was unsurprisingly rebuffed, Sidney headed back into the dining room.

Marc had his arm over the back of Kris's chair, watching Estelle nurse with a tender expression on his face. Sidney's heart thumped painfully in his chest at the picture the three of them made. For all the teasing and jokes about how crazy the kids were, Sidney knew how much they loved and wanted all of them, even Estelle who had been a surprise. His hand went to his own belly, thinking about how he would get to hold his own babies soon enough.
After Kris and Marc had left for the evening - thankfully taking each of their children with them - Jasper seemed quite upset, standing by the front door and meowing loudly at it.

Silas stood in the archway of the kitchen and front door, arms crossed over his chest "If Jasper does not like the boys... I think we may have found him a new home... And you would get to visit him often, I'm sure."

Silas turned to where Sidney was on the couch and went over to him; it was an awkward fit, but he got himself wedged behind Sidney on the couch and set his arm around Sidney's rounded middle.

Sidney snuggled back against him, yawning widely. He brought Silas's hand down to where one of the twins was moving around, barely there little thumps with his arms or legs. "I had no idea he liked kids that much. He spent the whole night with them. He doesn't even sit on my lap and he was curled up on Amelia's lap, letting them pet his belly. I almost feel like we are depriving him by not giving him to them."

Sidney yawned again, his jaw cracking this time. "I had forgotten how exhausting the kids are. We're usually at their house so they have more space to run and stuff to play with."
Silas nodded his head, he was exhausted too after spending most of the day in the kitchen "We should probably go to bed... It would not do for us to fall asleep here." Silas said as he levered himself off the couch again, he groaned in protest as his feet hit the ground "Wore the wrong shoes in the kitchen..." he muttered, then helped pull Sidney off of the couch, walking him into the bedroom.

"I loved having them here... but I do not know if I will ever be ready to have more than the two we have been gifted... That was much too much energy for me..." Silas said as he helped strip Sidney's clothes off, then stripped his own clothes off before climbing into bed with his boyfriend, spooning up behind him as he always did and holding onto Sidney's stomach with a protective arm.

"I was thinking the same thing," Sidney agreed, settling into position in Silas's arms. He knew he was going to be up to pee in a few hours, the babies were big enough already that he didn't sleep the night through. Right now they were awake, little wiggles and flutters as they moved about even as he wanted to go to sleep. He let out a heavy sigh. He knew this part was only going to get worse too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,383 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Assassin's Baby (closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) GottaPregnantWil 8 1,693 02-25-2019, 02:14 PM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
  C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2] Sam260 700 33,394 11-20-2018, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  Birth: You’re the baby! (Currently: Open) Bellygurl 28 10,256 10-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 34,087 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Hurricane, videoshop and baby (closed with tjopj44) bhdire8 126 21,096 02-18-2018, 06:20 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,846 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  O Baby Boom (Open to all) BarefootAndPregnant 408 34,315 07-30-2017, 10:44 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Crawl out through the Fallout, baby (closed with NSAria) Hyenadog 149 26,942 06-09-2017, 06:30 AM
Last Post: NSAria
  The mystery of the baby boomer c/w Dot xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 0 656 02-25-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx