Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260
Silas shook his head and lightly untangled his fingers from Sidney's "No... No. I want to wait for a bit." he stood up though "I will be right back, I promise." Silas was quick, moving to the bar, he fumbled for the glass of whiskey and poured two fingers into the cleanest glass, downing them just as quickly as he poured them.

He felt the burn of the whiskey go down and settle in his stomach, and he breathed a sigh of relief - he knew he should have done that before Sidney showed up, but he hadn't been nervous until that moment. He put the whiskey bottle back on the shelf and returned to his seat, just as the waiter was bringing out their covered dinner meals. "Dessert is to be ready soon." the young Greek waiter announced before bouncing back to his hiding spot in the kitchen.

Silas uncovered their dinners and looked up at Sidney with a smile "I'm sorry... I should not be so nervous for the night. It is a very good night, I think."
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Sidney shook his head a little, smiling down at their dinner. "I haven't seen you this nervous since Marc asked you if you wanted to cut Theo's umbilical cord." He looked Silas in the eye. "I want you to know, any question you may want to ask me, I'll say yes. I told you I'm a sure thing."

He cut into the chicken, moaning appreciatively. It was so nice to eat something that wasn't cereal or a sandwich. They didn't get much of a chance to sit down to eat real food very often these days.
Silas shook his head and reached over with his fork, lightly popping it against the back of Sidney's hand "Let me do this... my way." he said quietly, apparently the proverbial cat was already out of the bag, but he still wanted to propose to Sidney in his own time, and in the way in which he planned it.

They slowly ate their dinner together, doing it at a leisurely pace - something that was so seldom done now with two demanding infants at home - they talked about things other than their children and their pets - another thing seldom done - it was like they were on their... well, not the first date, but the few dates after that, when the dinner's didn't end early so they could have animalistic sex in Silas' office - which had happened on more than one occasion, they still blamed the wine for it, too.

After their dinner dishes were cleared, Silas stood up and offered his hand to Sidney "Would you care to dance?" he asked in a gentlemanly manner, a cheeky grin on his face, however, kind of ruined his gentleman's stride.

Sidney got to his feet, taking Silas's hand. "I would love to dance, Mr. Flint."

Silas gathered him close and Sidney happily leaned his head against Silas's chest as they slowly danced around the dining room to the sounds of the piano. This was definitely the most romantic thing Sidney had ever experienced and he wasn't surprised at all that Silas was the one doing it. His boyfriend was really a big softie deep down.

"Kiss me," Sidney said quietly, tilting his head up. "I love you."
Silas paused in their dancing when Sidney requested a kiss. He held onto his boyfriend's cheek lightly "I love you, too." he whispered and bent his head, kissing Sidney with every ounce of passion he could find inside of his body.

Silas slid his hands down Sidney's arms and around his waist, pulling him closer; his tongue and mouth still working effortlessly to deliver the most earth-shattering, toe-curling kiss he had ever given Sidney.

It was true, he loved this man more than he could have ever imagined, and he wanted nothing more than to just get down onto his knee right here and now, ask the love of his life the one question he felt most nervous to ask about, but they still had dessert, and he wanted the dessert too -- They had never gotten to a dessert portion since dating, and he did want that.

"Wow," Sidney said when Silas finally pulled back. He was flushed and breathing a little heavily. He fanned his face a little. "That was a hell of a kiss. Any chance your office is free? We can recreate our first date."

He slid a hand down to Silas's ass, squeezing lightly. "I'll even stay awake for it."
Silas laughed and shook his head, slipping his hand into Sidney's hand - the one on his ass - and interlocked their fingers. He brought their joined hands up to his lips, kissing Sidney's knuckles lightly "I would like to have dessert with you, first. Then... after, you may want our office." Silas said quietly.

The same waiter from before was now exiting the kitchen with a clear-covered cake platter; inside Sidney would be able to easily see the beautifully decorated German Chocolate Cake underneath the cloche. The waiter lifted the cloche away and then left back to the kitchen.

Silas tucked Sidney's hand into the crook of his elbow and guided the younger man back to the table "Dessert, and then one last thing." he settled Sidney back into his chair and then took his own seat, smiling up at Sidney over the cake.

Sidney's eyes widened at the sight of the cake. He was a sucker for German Chocolate Cake. It wasn't Silas's favorite at all, but it was Sidney's. He waited as Silas served them both slices of cake before digging in. He moaned low, the cake rich and delicious.

"It's so good. Oh my god, thank you." He let out another moan, licking the fork. "I want to eat this whole thing and then hate myself after. It's that good."
Silas smiled and tapped his fork against the plate "It is your dessert. You may take it home with us later..." Silas promised - he had a much smaller piece than Sidney, so his was gone much faster "Enjoy a second slice, if you wish." Silas said as he stood up, grabbing his own dessert plate and his empty cup of water.

"I will be back just shortly. Do not move." Silas said as he made his way into the kitchen. He took several deep breaths as he set his plate down. He got some more water and drained the cup instantly. He watched Sidney from the server portal and sighed - this was his moment, the biggest moment of his life, and he was a mixture of excited and nervous.

He pulled the velvet box from his pocket, extracted the platinum and diamond band and then grabbed the last covered dish for the evening - this held a single short-stemmed rose and one chocolate covered strawberry. Silas inserted the ring into the strawberry, as it already had a slit cut into it. With one last deep breath, Silas moved out of the kitchen and back to the table.

Silas got down onto one knee in front of Sidney, presenting the covered platter and looked up into his boyfriend's eyes - he knew he did not need to ask the question, so he didn't; it was pointless, they both knew that the answer to his proposal was - and always would be - a firm yes.

Sidney's eyes filled with tears and he looked at Silas, his stomach fluttering with butterflies. He knew what he was asking, new what was on the tray. He knew what his answer was as well but to actually be here, to see Silas on one knee and know what was happening. He wiped at his eyes with one hand and lifted the lid.

The ring glittered up at him from the strawberry and Sidney started to cry. He nodded, cupping Silas's face in his hands and kissing him firmly. "Yes, yes! Yes, I'll marry you."

He took the ring and held it out to Silas. "I want you to put it on me."
Silas set aside the tray and took the ring carefully from Sidney's hand, he slipped it up his finger and smiled. "I love you, Sidney Forbes. And someday soon, I cannot wait for you to be Sidney Flint." he stood up and pulled Sidney up with him. Wrapping his arms around Sidney's waist, they swayed to the music and continued kissing one another. It was going to be a very long night, and he couldn't wait for the rest of their lives to come.

---

(If you wanna do the time-skip, go right on ahead!)

Two Years later...

Sidney peeked into the twins room to make sure they were still sleeping. Theo was a good sleeper, always had been, but Titan still had a tendency to wake up during the night. Now that they were walking and sleeping in beds, Titan would climb out of bed and get in theirs which led to a lot of sleepless nights and a few nights of frantic searching for underwear. Tonight though they both seemed to be sleeping soundly, Titan sprawled in his bed with Duke stretched out next to him. Jasper was sleeping with Theo, curled in a ball on his pillow.

He headed back into the living room to join Silas on the couch, sliding into his husband's arms. "Everyone is fast asleep even the pets. What did you want to talk about?"
Silas wrapped his arm around Sidney's shoulder, turned off the movie they had been watching and kissed Sidney's temple "I don't want to talk about anything." he said huskily, slowly moving his hand down Sidney's back, slipping his fingertips into the loose waistband of his husband's sweats "I would really like to enjoy you... in the bedroom."

Silas slipped his thick middle finger along Sidney's crack to his hole, pushing against it just lightly before pulling away "Meet me there." he said, standing up and heading to the bedroom.

Silas stripped down to nothing and crawled on top of the bed, his cock hard and jutting straight up into the air. He wrapped his hand around it, slowly moving up and down the long and thick length of his cock as he waited for Sidney to show up.

Sidney laughed and turned off the lights as he made his way to the bedroom. He leaned in the doorway, watching Silas stroke his cock. "Why Mr. Flint, is that for me?"

He pulled his shirt and sweats off, shutting the door behind him before climbing on the bed to kiss Silas. He lined their cocks up between them, rocking together as he leaned down to kiss him firmly. He knew was Silas was aiming for and it had been a while since they'd had a chance to do anything more than quick blowjobs - Titan's poor sleeping being the culprit - so he was definitely up for Silas fucking him.
"Yes, Mr. Flint... This is for you." Silas said, biting back a groan as Sidney got on the bed and pushed their cocks together; slick precum making the slide that much smoother.

Silas ran his hand down Sidney's back, cupping his husband's ass lightly and then popping it sharply "Think you can handle being... somewhat quiet?" Silas asked as he wrapped his hand around both of their cocks, slowly jerking up and down along the lengths, collecting more precum on his thumb when he swiped over their heads.

"I might need some help," Sidney admitted, moaning as Silas jerked them off. "It's been awhile and you know how I get when I haven't had you in me for awhile."

Sidney was not shy about how much he loved getting his husband's cock in him and he wasn't that good about being quiet about it. He hadn't woken up the twins yet and he didn't want to start now.
"Didn't we just have sex... last week?" he questioned, laughing as he released their cocks to reach for the bottle of lubricant and the condoms that they had taken to using. He hated using them, loving the natural feel of Sidney's body on his cock, the sleek slide of them together "In any case, I will always help you."

Silas popped the cap of the lube bottle, squirted several globs onto his and Sidney's cocks, and wrapped Sid's fingers around them "You play with those." he said, before moving his lubed up fingers to Sidney's opening, twirling and pushing two of his fingers against the tight ring until they were able to pop through the muscle; he started slowly moving them deeper once he had breached the muscles.

"Titan came in before you got in," Sidney said, dropping his head down as Silas pushed his fingers in. He kept jerking them off, looking at the condom on Silas's stomach. He let out a low moan, rocking back against his hand. "Do you ... oh there ... we could not use the condom."

It was something Sidney had been thinking about recently. Another baby. He doubted he was going to get pregnant right away. He didn't last time so they could start trying and he could get the wonderful feeling of Silas inside of him without the condom again.
Silas paused, fingers deep inside of Sidney "Are you sure?" he asked quietly. At Sidney's nod, Silas literally threw the condom across the room and laughed "Good... I am so sick of condoms." Silas said huskily.

With that, he started preparing Sidney's hole with renewed vigor - as if he was being told this would be his first time to do Sidney again; he got his fingers as deep as they could go, stretching his husband's hole wide and preparing it for the monster to come "So... goddamn tight, Sid."

Silas added a third finger eventually, thrusting, twisting and scissoring them -- Sidney really needed a lot of prep work, it was almost like being with a virgin again.

Sidney groaned and pushed back against him, riding his hand. "Okay, I'm ready. Please Silas, I'm ready."

Sidney slicked Silas's cock up with more lube, getting him slick as possible before he rose up on his knees. Silas held him steady and he slowly began to sink down on Silas's monster cock, his body opening for him. It felt so good, so right. Sidney panted and clutched at Silas's shoulder, rocking down a little more as he tried to take as much as he could.

"I love your cock. So fucking *big*."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,385 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Assassin's Baby (closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) GottaPregnantWil 8 1,696 02-25-2019, 02:14 PM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
  C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2] Sam260 700 33,459 11-20-2018, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  Birth: You’re the baby! (Currently: Open) Bellygurl 28 10,276 10-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 34,105 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Hurricane, videoshop and baby (closed with tjopj44) bhdire8 126 21,100 02-18-2018, 06:20 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,850 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  O Baby Boom (Open to all) BarefootAndPregnant 408 34,330 07-30-2017, 10:44 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Crawl out through the Fallout, baby (closed with NSAria) Hyenadog 149 26,956 06-09-2017, 06:30 AM
Last Post: NSAria
  The mystery of the baby boomer c/w Dot xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 0 656 02-25-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx