Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260

Silas groaned - louder than he expected; since having the twins, and using condoms, Silas had become rather silent in bed... but Sidney's hot tight heat engulfing his cock made the moaner in Silas come back to a head. He gripped Sidney's hips, grinding slowly upward to fit the rest of his cock inside of Sidney's hole.

Still though, not all of it would fit before the stretch became too painful and Silas seemed to know exactly how much that Sidney could take before reaching the pinnacle of pain "So tight, baby... So goddamn tight."

Silas planted his feet firmly on the mattress and started pulling out, only to just thrust back in to their 'designated' stopping point - it was deeper than when they first started dating, now, since Sidney had stretched more to be able to take more of his cock, but the whole thing still would not fit, that would likely take a few more years.

Silas kept up the slow thrusting rhythm, his cock striking Sidney's prostate each and every time he thrust inward. He knew it would likely make Sidney scream and cry out -- That was the beauty of having the master bedroom on the opposite side of the apartment, the twins rarely heard them on the rare occasion that they were actually able to do this.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Sidney gasped and panted, riding him with as much abandon as possible. He was biting down on his lip to try not to scream out but it was so hard; Silas filled him up so well and knew what to do to drive him crazy. He didn't even have to touch his cock anymore. Sidney could come from being fucked, would come from being fucked.

"S ... Silas," Sidney dug his fingernails into Silas's shoulders as he went deeper than normal and Sidney wailed, unable to help it. The stretch was so good. He dropped his head to Silas's shoulder, biting down as he came on the next thrust deep inside, sliding against his prostate and making him see stars.

Silas wrapped an arm around Sidney's back and flipped them quickly and hard into the mattress, his cock sinking just a few centimeters more into Sidney's body. "Shhh." he knew it would do nothing to help, especially because in this position - when he was looking down on Sidney's blissed out fuck-face, it was hard for Silas to control his urge to go completely animal.

Silas snapped his hips forward and back, hard and fast, inside of Sidney's pliant hole, nailing his prostate and pushing against it with every ounce of strength he could muster. He worried the twins would wake up, but the door was shut and they had the baby monitor on - they would be able to stop should either of the twins wake up from the loud noises coming from their daddies room.

Sidney got his legs around Silas's hips, but was otherwise pliant, letting Silas take what he wanted. He was blissed out on pleasure, Silas hitting his prostate on every stroke. His body felt like it was lit up from inside and he wasn't sure but he might be coming again, his head tossed back against the pillow and Silas covering him completely.

"Oohhh," Sidney moaned, long and loud, unable to keep anything quiet now. He felt like he had no control of his limbs or mouth.

Silas slid a hand up to Sidney's shoulder, hovering over his husband as he slammed forward again and again - He was almost, almost balls deep and could feel Sidney spreading further open around his cock. "Fuck!" he shouted, way too loudly, as he pushed in those very last few inches -- for the first time in two years, he was completely sheathed inside of Sidney's tight hole.

Silas panted as he rested his forehead against Sidney's forehead, kissing him deeply and passionately, rotating his hips in slow circles; now that he was buried deep inside of his husband, he didn't think he every wanted to pull out "Love you." he said the words on repeated as he continued pecking Sidney's lips; his cock was pressing right into Sidney's prostate now, with the full length of himself pushed inside, a constant and blissful pressure.

Sidney was trembling, one hand making its way between them to touch where Silas was buried all the way inside of him. He was shocked that they'd finally done it, gotten Silas all the way inside. He was blissful in pleasure, not a bit of pain with the amazing stretch of him. He kissed him with lax lips, his cock drooling come between them as the constant pressure on his prostate just kept him leaking come.

"S...Silas," Sidney sobbed out, clutching him with weak arms. "Can't ... it's too much. Need you to come."

Silas pulled out, just a bit, and then thrust forward again - moaning loudly - that one begging request had him lose complete control, his cock shooting thick and deep inside of Sidney's body, coating him thoroughly with his seed and filling him to the brim and beyond.

The tightness was almost too much to bear, and he pulled out as slowly as possible, collapsing onto the mattress beside Sidney once he was out; a small amount of cum dribbled out and onto his stomach with the pressure released from around the base of his cock. He sighed and then started laughing quietly, shaking the entire bed.

Sidney lay boneless in the bed, panting as his body trembled through aftershocks of pleasure. He couldn't even form thoughts yet, much less words. Silas was chuckling next to him and Sidney just reached over and weakly patted his stomach.

He felt ridden hard and used. It was amazing.

Silas grasped Sidney's hand and gave it a light squeeze, he was still chuckling but they were becoming a little less now. "Sorry..." he said a bit breathlessly, he was still winded from their exertions and sweat was starting to cool on his body, making him shiver "We just had some of... the most intense sex... of our lives together... and there was not a single interruption." Silas laughed again, feeling completely giddy and high on the endorphins still cruising through his body.

Then he sobered almost immediately, shooting up and turning to look down at Sidney "Christ... I-...Did I hurt you? I was not... I did not think..." he felt heat rising to his cheeks and he looked down at the mess of drying cum on their bodies, his cock still looked hard, despite the fact that he had gone soft almost as soon as he pulled out of Sidney's body "Fuck..." he muttered, closing his eyes and shaking his head in disappointment.

Sidney shook his head, reaching for Silas and pulling him in for a shaky kiss. "That was ... wow. I just ... you have no idea how good that was for me. And we finally did it! You were all the way in. I can't believe it."

He rolled onto his side to touch Silas's cock gently, reverently. "I am so amazed we finally did it. We're going to have to remember how you did it so we can do it again. Promise me you'll do it again."

Silas collapsed again on the bed, turning onto his side - his cock gave a small jump from being oversensitive when Sidney ran his fingers over the shaft "I don't..." he sighed and closed his eyes briefly; Sidney was not hurt. Could he take the whole thing for a long period? Not yet, but eventually it would get easier... He knew this.

Letting out his breath slowly, Silas reopened his eyes and looked at Sidney "We'll work on it. Now that we know I can get it all the way... We will practice more..." Silas said quietly.

The moment, however, was interrupted when over the baby monitor, a sob ripped through the small speaker "Sounds like Theo... He does not usually wake up in the middle of the night..." Silas was already out of bed and searching for a pair of shorts to slip on.

Sidney pushed himself up as well. "I'm going to rinse off quickly and I'll be in. If Theo's up, that means Titan will wake up as well."

Sidney pressed a quick kiss to Silas's lips before walking, a little bowlegged, to the bathroom to jump in the shower. He just needed a quick rinse to get the come off of him before he got back out and dried off. He could hear Silas talking to Theo on the monitor and Titan fussing now as well. He pulled on shorts, heading to the twins bedroom.

Silas was rocking Theo and Titan was climbing out of his bed, rubbing his eyes with his fists and pouting at his brother getting attention. Sidney lifted Titan into his arms before he could disturb Silas and Theo, carrying him back to his bed. Titan popped his thumb in his mouth and rested his head on Sidney's shoulder.

Silas looked up at Sidney and frowned slightly "He's got a fever... but he won't let me take his temperature." Silas said as he stood up and moved to sit beside Sidney.

He handed his husband the thermometer and pulled Theo's sandy blonde hair back from his forehead - there was a few beads of sweat on their two-year-old's forehead and he was whimpering constantly "adda no!" he protested, trying to push both of his father's hands away from him.

Titan stayed wrapped around Sidney as Sidney maneuvered the thermometer to Theo's ear, getting it in long enough to read his temperature. Sidney took a look at it, frowning. "100 degrees. We need to take some medicine, Theo."

Sidney transferred Titan to Silas as well so he could get some medicine for Theo. This wasn't going to be easy because Theo hated taking medicine. He needed to so Sidney was going to be mean Daddy now.

"Okay baby," Sidney said gently, taking Titan back so Silas could concentrate on holding Theo. "Ready for your medicine?"

Theo whined and shook his head, tilting it back against Silas' chest as far as he could possibly go. Wanting to at all costs avoid the dropper of medicine "No, no, no!" he cried, grasping Silas' hand and pulling it up to push his face into it.

Silas sighed "Theo, you must take the medicine. Please." Silas pulled his hand from Theo's grasp and put it against the boy's forehead, holding his head still. With his other hand he grasped Theo's chin lightly, keeping his mouth open wide.

Theo cried miserably, unable to fight Silas' strong grasp. Tears were riding down his reddened cheeks now and he was squirming like a worm, making Silas grunt each time a foot or elbow connected with his body.

Sidney hated to give him medicine like this, but he swooped in and got the medicine in his mouth and Theo swallowed, crying even more afterwards. As soon as he was done, Silas gathered him back in his arms, holding him close. Titan was getting weepy as well, seeing his brother so upset.

Sidney looked at Silas over Theo's head, sharing a commiserating look. It was going to be a long night.

Silas laid down on one of the two twin beds in their sons rooms, rubbing Theo's back and trying to get him back to sleep -- it took hours and it was a restless night after that. Theo managed to get a higher fever, but nothing that warranted a hospital visit, and was throwing up every few hours. They had to separate the twins, not wanting Titan to get sick as well.

It was a long night indeed for the two dads.

-----
Christmas Time - Two and a half months later:

Silas was surprised that it was Christmas once again, it had only just felt like it was last month that they were celebrating the holiday. The apartment was decorated with twinkling lights and a large - live - tree; there were already presents stacked up underneath the tree and Sidney, Theo, and Titan were all excited about Christmas being here again.

Silas, however, was excited for another reason entirely - his brother was finally coming to meet his family. No one knew that Sirius was coming, which made it even more exciting. Sirius had been unable to travel back to America for the twins birth, but now he would finally be coming, and Silas could not wait.

The twins and Sidney were in the living room, watching one of the Christmas Movie Classics - he thought Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer, but could be mistaken, they were all the same to him. And Silas was in the kitchen, making popcorn for said movie when the doorbell rang "I got it!" he called, not wanting a single member of his family to get up - he knew who it was.

Silas rushed to the door and smiled broadly when Sirius stood on the other side "Sirius!" he exclaimed, practically jumping into his two-minute older brothers' arms and hugging him fiercely.

Sirius hugged Silas back, holding him just as tightly. It had been entirely too long since he had seen his brother, especially since he hadn't been able to get over for his kids being born and his wedding. Sirius pulled back to look at Silas, cupping his face in his hands.

"You look good, little brother," Sirius said, smiling at him warmly. "Married life looks good on you."

Silas nodded and smiled proudly at his brother "Come. You must meet the family - they are watching a Christmas movie, and I doubt they heard the doorbell." Silas took his older brother's hand and pulled him into the living room.

"Sid, Theo, Titan... There is someone here I would like for you to meet --- Your Uncle, Sirius!" Silas proudly presented his identical twin, waiting on bated breath to see what the reactions of the room he would receive.

Theo whined and pointed "Two adda!" he shrieked, clambering into Sidney's lap even further than what he already was and whimpering - he was a bit more fearful of new things than his twin brother, not as adventurous as the rest of the Flint Men.

Duke barked at the intruder, putting himself between Sirius and the rest of the family, he didn't growl or really look menacing - for a three-year-old he was still very pup-like and with his huge floppy ears, his dangerous-levels were not very high.

Titan clambered off the couch and walked over with as much authority as he could considering he was still wearing a diaper and only knee-high to Silas and Sirius. "Adda? Not adda?"

Sirius knelt down to look at Titan, holding out his hand. "I am Uncle Sirius, not your Daddy."

Titan eyed his hand and then looked up at Silas. "Adda, he look like you."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CeruleanSnowFlake
10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post by GottaPregnantWil
02-25-2019, 02:14 PM