Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260

Silas laughed and set his hand on top of Titan's head "That's because he is my twin brother - just like you and Theo are twin brothers." Silas said as he gently nudged his son closer to his twin brother "Now, give your uncle your best hug and kiss." he instructed the toddler.

Silas then went over to the couch, nudging Duke in the side lightly "Stand down, Duke. He is good." he gave the dog a pat on the head and then leaned over the couch back, kissing Sidney on the head and then looking at Theo "Theo, do you not want to meet your uncle?"

Theo shook his head frantically and burrowed himself against Sidney's chest, a small sock-clad foot pushing into Sidney's stomach in the process "No! Only one Adda! Make go away!" he pouted and tears instantly sprung up into his eyes.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Sirius accepted Titan's messy kiss and hug. He swept his nephew into his arms and stood up. "Silas, if he is uncomfortable do not force him to do anything."

Sidney made a face when Theo accidentally kicked him in the stomach. He patted his son on the back, rocking him gently. "It's okay, baby. There's only one Daddy. You can stay here with me."

Titan tugged on Sirius's hand, pointing at Duke. "Go to Duke. He's mine."

Sirius walked Titan over to Duke and again crouched down in front of the dog, holding his hand out to be sniffed. Duke sniffed at the hand offered and then licked at it, giving a loud bark and a nod of his head before he trotted back over to the couch, pushing his huge nose against the bottom of Theo's foot - it wasn't often that Duke tried comforting Theo, that was more Jasper's thing, but Duke whined, his ears flopping back on his head.

Silas sighed as he gently carded his fingers through Theo's hair "He is not usually this shy, brother. Perhaps it just is because we look too much alike for him..." Silas rested his chin on Sidney's head and felt him wince slightly "You okay, Sid?"

Titan came stumbling back to the couch, pulling himself up and plopping down right next to Sidney "Pay movie now, adda?!" he shrieked, pointing at the movie -- Rudolph was paused on the part where he squealed 'She thinks I'm cuteeee!'

"Excuse me," Sidney said, handing Theo over to Silas and hurrying out of the room to the bathroom. He barely made it before he was leaning over the toilet, throwing up everything that was in his stomach. He had been feeling nauseous off and on recently, but that kick to his stomach by Theo had just put him over.

Sirius sat on the couch next to Titan since he seemed fine with him. Theo was still hiding his face in Silas's shoulder, refusing to look at him. Rudolph started playing again and Sirius looked over at his brother and his brother's kids. He figured he would eventually get to meet Sidney beyond just seeing him with the kids.

Silas rubbed Theo's back and sighed "Not exactly the reunion I was expecting." Silas said rocking slowly from side to side with the toddler in his arms "Theo, why don't you watch the movie? My shirt cannot be that interesting." Silas said, tickling his son's side lightly.

Theo squeaked and shook his head, but he did turn himself enough so he could continue watching Rudolph, thumb jammed into his mouth, a few hiccups interceding his breathing -- both twins were starting to get sleepy, especially after Theo's temper-tantrum which always wore him out.

"It will be bed soon for them, and then I am sure Sidney, you, and I can all speak... It has been too long, brother." Silas said, clapping one hand down onto Sirius' shoulders and squeezing.

Sidney wiped his face and brushed his teeth to get the taste of vomit out of his mouth. His stomach definitely felt better now that he had thrown up, but was hoping that didn't happen again anytime soon. He headed back into the living room, smiling at the sight of them on the couch - two sets of identical twins watching Rudolph. He snuck his phone out of his pocket to take a picture of the Flint boys.

Sirius reached up to squeeze Silas's hand. "And I want some of your food. I need to make sure you haven't ruined our grandmother's recipes."

Sidney sat back down on the couch, taking Theo back when he reached for him automatically. He gathered his son back in his arms, kissing the top of his head. He smiled at Silas, happy to see him so happy.

Silas bent to kiss Sidney's head when his husband returned "The boys are close to falling asleep now." Silas pointed to Titan who was already asleep against Sirius' side, and Theo's eyes were having trouble staying open, although he continued to try and watch the movie.

At Sidney's nod, Silas went and collected Titan "We will be back shortly brother - there is some food in the fridge if you are hungry... just do not eat the pita chips - Sidney will kill you for that." Silas said as he headed down the hallway, Sidney and Duke right behind them. It did not take long at all to get the twins into bed and asleep - normally being a fight to get them in their pajamas, let alone asleep - and soon the duo were back in the living room.

Sirius was on the couch, munching on heated up Chicken Gyro's and Jasper had found his way out, sitting beside Sirius and munching as well on bits of chicken that Sirius was feeding him "Oh sure... The demon cat likes Sirius, but not me." Silas pouted.

Sirius looked surprised, rubbing Jasper under his chin. "He seems really sweet. I'm surprised this is the same demon cat you talk about so often."

Sidney came back out, rubbing his stomach. He smiled a little when he saw Jasper sitting with Sirius, seemingly thrilled to be with him. "That explains why he's not with Theo. Luckily, Theo's so tired he didn't notice. Sirius, it's so nice to finally meet you."

Sirius wiped his hands on a napkin and leaned over to hug Sidney. "You as well. Silas has told me so much about you."

Silas rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch - that seemed to be the end of Jasper's good will, he jumped off of the couch with a hiss in Silas' direction and then flaunted his way out of the living room and into the twin's bedroom. Silas rolled his eyes "Told you, he is a demon." Silas was still pouting, arms crossed over his chest.

Silas grabbed the remote off of the coffee table and clicked the television off, effectively ending the never-ending repeat of Rudolph "So how is the food, Sirius?"

Sirius waved his hand a little. "I've had better. You've made better. Tomorrow make me something fresh." He winked at Silas. "I don't know how you ended up a famous chef anyway."

Sidney headed into the kitchen to get some water and pita chips. He set up a tray, bringing whiskey and water for Silas and Sirius as well. He set everything on the coffee table, stealing the pita chips before settling against Silas's side for a cuddle.

"I might fall asleep soon myself," Sidney said, yawning. "I hate to be rude but Silas didn't tell me you were coming and I was up so early today."

Sirius shrugged his shoulders and rubbed the back of his neck "Yes well, I only just got off of the plane a few hours ago - I too am tired." To prove his point, a jaw cracking yawn escaped his mouth "Perhaps we could speak more in the morning, when everyone is feeling more up to task?" Sirius questioned, taking one of the waters and drinking a bit of it.

Silas pouted a little "Sure, brother. We can speak more tomorrow over breakfast. The twins, I'm sure, will be more accommodating to having another man who looks like their dad hanging around." Silas stood up and pulled Sidney up from the couch with him "I should have at least spoken to my husband about your imminent arrival... but I wanted to surprise everyone."

"It's a good surprise," Sidney assured both of them. "I am very happy you are here. I do hope you at least got the guestroom ready for guests, Silas." Sidney nudged his husband lightly in the stomach. "And not the room that Jasper considers his room."

Sirius laughed. "It would be like him to forget a place for me to sleep while I am here."

Silas shrugged "There's a couch." he said, but the double glare he got from his brother and his husband had him frowning "Okay. Yes, I set up the guest room - not Jasper's room - for Sirius to sleep in."

Silas resisted the urge to roll his eyes as he moved to hug his brother "Sleep well, big brother. We will be waking you early for breakfast." Silas said, clapping his brother on the back before he started walking toward the bedroom. A yawn escaped him as he crossed the threshold; it was going to be an early night for all.

He turned back the sheets on the bed, stripped down to his boxers and slid underneath the covers, waiting for his husband to join him.

Sidney went to the bathroom, washing up and brushing his teeth again. He pulled a t-shirt on before climbing into bed with Silas, snuggling up to him. "I can't believe you didn't tell me he was coming," Sidney said with a yawn. "You are so lucky I like surprises."

Silas nodded and rubbed Sidney's back lightly "I should have said something.. I know." he said quietly as he slumped down in the bed and tugged Sidney closer to his chest, arm wrapping protectively around his husband's back "What happened earlier when he got here? Theo is always clambering on you and pushing your stomach... You've never ran off before because of it."

"I have a bit of an upset stomach," Sidney lied. He knew exactly what it was but he didn't want to spoil the surprise he had for Christmas. "When he kicked me, he got me in exactly the right spot and I thought I was going to throw up. I didn't, luckily, but I figured that would not be a great first impression."

Silas nodded, seemingly accepting Sidney's word at face-value. "It is nothing that I cooked, is it?" Silas asked in concern, turning his head to look down at Sidney - it didn't stop the yawn from escaping his mouth "s-...sorry..." he mumbled, his eyes drifting closed, he tried keeping them open - like Theo and Titan do often enough - but they were drooping faster and faster, and soon enough they were closed.

Sidney kissed him lightly. "Of course not. Something going around work." At Silas's nod, Sidney snuggled into him again and they both drifted off, hopeful that no one woke up during the night.

The next morning...

Theo woke everyone at 6 when he got out of bed and ran into Sirius in the hall looking for the bathroom. It resulted in a lot of tears, scrambling around to reassure Theo that everything was fine, and Silas's special chocolate chip pancakes to smooth everything over. Sidney had to discretely slip out to throw up since this baby apparently decided morning sickness was going to be a thing, but no one noticed since Theo had calmed down once Sirius sat on the other side of Titan and as far away from Theo as possible. No one but the twins and Duke were really awake.

Marc said he was allowed to have one cup of coffee and Sidney definitely needed it this morning as he sipped it blearily, watching the twins shove pancakes in their mouths.

Silas leaned over, grasping Titan's hand "No. You do not feed Duke these pancakes, Titan." Silas scolded their more mischievous child before placing the wayward hand and pancakes back on the plate. He had been watching Sidney for most of the morning, something seemed off with his husband but he couldn't place it. Once the twins were done eating, and cleaned up from the sticky syrupy mess, he turned to Sidney "Would you like more coffee? Fresh pot just finished brewing."

He knew his husband couldn't resist a second, or sometimes even a third cup of the coffee that he made; his coffee was professional grade, just as everything else he did in the kitchen was.

Sidney shook his head, still sipping his first cup. He was making it last since it was his only one. He was counting his lucky stars it wasn't making him nauseous. He felt fine since he threw up. "I'm fine but it looks like Sirius needs another."

Sirius's eyes were half-shut and he was only keeping his head up because it was perched on his fist. "I'm awake but yes I want more coffee. I'll take the whole pot. Just pour it in my mouth."

Sidney laughed into his cup, reaching for a banana. "I swear I've heard Silas say that once or twice since the twins were born."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CeruleanSnowFlake
10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post by GottaPregnantWil
02-25-2019, 02:14 PM