Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260

Silas nodded and grabbed the balloon and pink teddy bear from the tray table, he tied the balloon to Sidney's bag but kept the bear in his arm, secure against his chest - it looked strange, seeing a grown man like Silas holding onto a bear as tightly as he was, but it helped ease some of the tension in his body for some reason, making him reluctant to let it go.

They walked through several corridors, up the elevator one floor, and through several more corridors before coming up to the NICU center. Jay and Meg were standing outside of the glass wall, staring at a squalling bundle of pink flesh, wearing a camo-pink onesie. Silas stood next to his in-laws and tears quickly sprung to his eyes "That's my girl..." he whispered, pointing at the obviously agitated infant.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Sidney smiled and leaned against Silas. "Yeah, that's her. She's the angry one. We can't take the bear in with us. Leave it with Mom and Dad."

Sidney opened the door to the NICU, waving at the nurse. He handed Silas a gown and a mask before putting one on himself. He led Silas over to Calla's bassinet. "Here we are," Sidney said. He squirted hand sanitizer on his hands, handing it over to Silas. He stuck one of his hands in, stroking over Calla's arm. "Hey, baby. Daddy's here. Time to relax. I've brought someone to meet you. This is your Adda."

Silas sanitized his hands thoroughly before moving to place his hand inside of the hole - it was a tight fit, but he managed to get at least half his hand in there, long fingers reaching out to grasp Calla's hand lightly "Sweet girl, what has you so angry, hm?" Silas asked quietly as he crouched down, becoming more eye level with their daughter.

He took in the small infant and smiled through his tears "She is beautiful, Sidney..." Silas said quietly as he looked up at his husband. Silas bit his lip a little and looked down "Are you sure you do not want to have just one more?" he asked - he was mostly teasing, but having just one more child, another little girl, would definitely balance out their male dominant home a little better.

"Funny," Sidney said dryly. He kept stroking Calla's arm and she seemed to calm down, clutching Silas's finger. "You can have the next one, how about that?"

Dr. Namead came over to them, smiling. "Hello, Sidney. I'm glad I caught you. I know you are aware of our plans but I wanted to be available if you had any questions before we took out Calla's breathing tube and feeding tube."

"We're ready," Sidney said softly. "If it all goes well, will I be able to nurse her?"

Dr. Namead nodded and opened up the bassinet. One of the nurses came over as well to help. "You can let her keep holding your finger, Mr. Flint. She likes to grab things so it might help if she's holding onto you instead of trying to grab me while I'm working."

Silas kept a hold on Callas' fingers as Dr. Namead and the nurses worked on getting Calla undone from the breathing and feeding tubes. He looked at Sidney curiously "Do you think I could...? Get pregnant, I mean..." he asked quietly - he had never requested his medical records from the Clinic when he went through the testing phases, so he actually had no clue if it were at all possible.

He also wasn't sure that he wanted to actually have a baby like Sidney has had. He knew that he could do the pregnancy aspect of it all... It was the sex he worried about, he had never been a 'bottom' before and... well, he wasn't sure that he could do it.

Sidney looked at him curiously. He had never considered that *Silas* could get pregnant. He just assumed that since Silas had come to the clinic as a donor, he wasn't a carrier. But if Silas didn't know his status - maybe he was one. He turned his attention back to Calla. They could talk about that later. Right now, Calla was their focus.

"Good," Dr. Namead said as she watched Calla breathe on her own. She squirmed in the bassinet, her hand clenching and unclenching on Silas's finger. She listened to her chest with her stethoscope, smiling. "She sounds good. Who wants to hold her?"

"Silas does," Sidney said immediately. "He hasn't gotten to hold her yet."

Silas was instructed to sit in the rocker and he did so carefully, then Dr. Namead brought Calla over after getting her swaddled in a soft pink blanket. She laid Calla gently in Silas' arms and smiled, stepping back to allow the family - both inside and outside of the NICU - to see Silas holding his daughter for the first time.

Calla looked smaller than what she really was, ensconced in Silas' large arms and against his broad chest. He had tears in his eyes as he looked down at Calla, one finger gently stroking her pudgy cheek "Hey sweet girl, I'm your Adda." Silas said quietly, gently rocking in the chair as he took in his daughters features "I promise I will protect you, and love you, with all of my heart... Your brothers may not like you, yet, but I will... I will always." Silas leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss on Calla's head before looking up at Sidney.

"She's absolutely beautiful, Sid. You did a wonderful job... bringing her into this world - our world."

Sidney was exhausted, not sure if he was coming or going. The only reason he knew when it was daytime was because Maria showed up to take care of the twins. Calla only slept in one hour snatches and during the night, Titan woke up as well. Only Theo was still sleeping through the night and Sidney was honestly surprised that he even could considering all the crying that was going on.

Calla didn't like bottles and Sidney still didn't like nursing, but that was the only way that Calla wanted to eat so that was what they were doing. So not only was he not sleeping, he felt like he was constantly nursing Calla as well. He had given up wearing shirts at this point.

He didn't know what woke him this time. It wasn't Calla who was sleeping in her cradle next to the bed. He rolled over and saw Titan squirming his way in between himself and Silas.

"Titan," Sidney moaned. He didn't even have the energy to argue with him right now. He could stay.

Titan whimpered and curled up against Sidney's side "Daddy, I hadda bad dream." he whined, tears speeding down his cheeks faster than he could even get the words out or take his next breath.

Silas snorted awake, cracking one eye open to look at Titan "What bad dream, bud?" Silas asked, his voice deeper than usual as he was still quite groggy from only having been asleep for an hour or so before Titan decided to wake them.

Titan whimpered and curled up tighter against Sidney, pointing at the baby's crib "A bad monster stola baby Calla... I trieded to stop him but he still did it..." Titan murmured as more tears came, and the sobbing started - loudly.

Titan had taken to Calla almost as soon as the baby had been home, even if he was the first to protest not wanting a new sibling. Theo was either indifferent toward his sister or just simply did not care at almost 3 years old. Which was why Theo was still asleep, and Titan was in their bed, sobbing about nightmares about his baby sister being kidnapped by non-existent monsters.

"She's fine, baby," Sidney promised, pulling Titan close and trying to soothe him. He didn't want him to wake Calla up. "She's fast asleep in her cradle. It was just a dream. Adda and I right here."

Titan kept sobbing, unable to be soothed. Calla's cries started up not long after and Sidney felt like crying himself. "Hear her? She's crying right now so she's safe and sound, Titan. Baby Calla is safe in bed. Adda's getting her now."

Silas sighed tiredly as he lifted Calla from her crib and sat back down on the bed, he put a pillow in his lap and carefully laid Calla down, sticking his thumb near her lip - she started suckling on it immediately, which calmed her down "See, Titan. She is just fine... Hungry as usual, but fine."

Titan sniffled and sat up to look at his baby sister with watery eyes, he set a hand on Calla's foot and lightly stroked it - for a taller than average toddler, he was surprisingly gentle, especially with his sister "I feed her?" he asked curiously, looking up at his two daddies.

Theo yawned as he toddled his way into the bedroom, Jasper and Duke right behind him - Jasper looked pissed about being woken up, again... Duke just didn't care as he hopped up onto the bed and wormed his large body between Silas and Sidney, laying his head in Sidney's lap and closing his eyes again. Theo looked up grumpily "Why she cryin now!" he squeaked, pulling himself up into the bed and on the other side of Sidney - furthest away from where Calla was.

Jasper hopped onto the bed as well, curling up at the foot near Duke's tail, he closed his eyes and fell back asleep within moments.

Silas shook his head as he looked at everyone in his and Sidney's bed "Family affair it seems."

Sidney felt tears press at his eyes when his bed was invaded by everyone - and the knowledge that Calla needed to nurse again. He pressed a kiss to Theo's head and one to Titan's before letting Titan go. He ran his hands over his face before looking over at Silas.

"I need to be the one to feed her, baby. She doesn't like bottles so she needs to eat from Daddy a little longer," said Sidney gently. He held his arms out for Calla so he could feed her. Silas handed him the baby before getting the nursing pillow and moving Duke's head. He got her positioned and she latched easily - at least she did that - and Sidney tried not to hate the very act of feeding his daughter.

Theo huffed and moved to the other side of the bed, resting his head on Silas's thigh. Titan watched, enthralled like usual as Calla nursed.

Silas shook his head and set his hand against Theo's back, lightly rubbing up and down to get at least one of their three children back to sleep. "I know you hate it, Sid... But she'll be eating solids and drinking formula before you know it... it's just a little while longer." Silas said quietly as he leaned over and kissed Sidney lightly on the top of his head.

There wasn't much room to maneuver in the bed, with all of their pets and kids in it, but Silas managed to scoot just a little closer to Sidney, wrapping an arm around his shoulders and gently rubbing Calla's tummy "Theo is already back to sleep, so once you are done here, I will take the boys back to bed, kick Jasper and Duke out..." he whispered these words against Sidney's ear "And then I will give you a full body massage... How does that sound?"

Titan squeaked and tapped Calla on the hand "Drink more baby Calla, I want you to be big and strong so we can play!" Titan was, unfortunately, wide awake now that he knew his baby sister was happy, healthy, and still in the apartment.

Sidney nodded and switched sides, Calla latching easily again. To be honest, he didn't even care about the body massage. He just wanted to sleep. He soothed Calla gently, petting her soft hair until she let go, smacking her lips. He brought her up to burp her, patting her back until she let out a small burp, causing Titan to giggle.

"Daddy, she burped!" Titan leaned up on his knees to kiss her cheek. "Good baby Calla. Now you go sleep 'gain. I'm sleep here to make sure you safe."

Sidney looked over at Silas desperately. He needed space. He felt like he was being choked with the kids and pets all draped over him like this.

Silas shook his head and sighed as he carefully adjusted himself out of the bed "Titan, you need to sleep in your own bed." Silas lifted Theo up against his chest, he nudged Jasper off of the bed easily "Duke, down." Duke obeyed without protest and chased Jasper out of the room.

Titan pouted, huffed, and sat down on the bed, stubbornly crossing his arms across his chest "I no go! I stay an' protec Calla!" he protested angrily, glaring at his father.

Silas glared right back "I said BED, Titan Adrian Flint." Silas said firmly - he raised his voice only by a bit, because he knew that his 'work-voice' would not only startle Theo awake, but would get Calla to start squalling again and he certainly did not want that.

"Adda!" Titan cried, tears starting again. "Don wan da monster to get her!"

Sidney closed his eyes, holding Calla close to him. He let the tears come, unable to hold them back any longer. He got out of bed, settling Calla in the cradle. He went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him so he could cry in peace. He needed sleep. He needed Calla to take a bottle. He needed to be alone. He felt like he was going crazy.

"There is NO monster, Titan!" Silas tried not to shout, but boy when Titan got into a stubborn mood, it was hard not to do so - and not only that, but now Sidney was upset; more so than before, and that was just pissing Silas off.

Calla started crying, yet again, but in favor of getting Theo and Titan to bed, Silas ignored her - she could cry, it was good for her lungs anyway - "Let's go, Titan." Silas said as he grabbed his son by the upper arm and lifted him up from the bed, he quickly snagged him around the waist and - kicking and screaming - he carried Titan out of the room.

Theo had woken up, of course, tears were now streaming down his cheeks, but he remained silent - he knew when to be defiant and when to listen to Adda. He wished that he could say the same for Titan. "Adda no!" Titan screamed and tried kicking at Silas' waist - or anywhere his legs could reach - "lemme downnnn!!! I have to protect Calla from a monsters!!!!"

Silas ignored his son's screaming as he went into their bedroom, he laid Theo down easily "Go back to sleep Theo." he instructed, and then turned his full attention back to Titan who was now in full meltdown, tantrum mode - it was the hardest thing to deal with; even Calla being up all night those first few nights when they brought her home was easier than dealing with a Titan-sized tantrum.

He held his son tightly to his chest, laying in the toddler's bed. It would undoubtedly be a long night of fighting Titan to go back to sleep, but as long as Sidney could get Calla to calm back down and Sidney got some sleep - Silas didn't really care at this point if he was stuck in a toddler bed all night.

Sidney could hear the commotion outside the bathroom door and then the only sound left was the sound of Calla's crying. It pierced his ears, causing him to rock forward and cover them with his hands. He couldn't do this anymore. He couldn't go back out there and be Daddy.

But Silas didn't come and Calla kept crying. Sidney managed to push himself to his feet and wash his face off. He dragged himself back into the bedroom and picked her up, bringing her into the bed with him. He managed to soothe her back to sleep and he didn't move her, just left his hand on her back and put pillows around himself so he could sleep.

It seemed for the Flint Family, that time was just flying by without a chance to grasp at it and pause it.  Theo and Titan were already four years old and growing bigger, and stronger, every day - they were almost up to Sidney's hip now and their hair was changing from that baby blonde to black like their Adda's hair color.

Calla had just turned two years old, and she was with long blonde hair that curled up and went to the middle of her back - she was a bundle of energy all by herself, but you mix in her two older brothers and life for Sidney and Silas was a constant on-the-go we-can't-stop-now mess of craziness.

Just recently Sidney and Silas put a down payment on a new house out in Queens.  They had a large backyard, six bedrooms now and so much more space than what they knew what to do with half the time.  Silas hated having to leave his apartment, but his family was quickly outgrowing the four bedroom apartment, and a bigger house was absolutely necessary.

It had been a good thing, buying the new house when they did and getting moved in - they wanted to celebrate Calla's second birthday in their new home and they just barely managed to get everything done in time before her birthday.  As it was, they were unable to get Calla the present that they truly wanted to get her, and that's what they were doing today - getting Calla a pet to call her own, because Theo would not share Jasper, and Duke was not exactly fond of Calla - they couldn't understand it or explain that one, but they knew that their daughter was upset because 'big puppy' wouldn't play with her when she wanted.

Silas sighed as he held the squirming little puppy in his lap, looking curiously at Sidney "Are you sure Calla is going to like her?" he asked as Sidney drove them toward the house - Silas was holding an eight week old Border Collie in his lap, and she was small but she had big paws to grow into and she would very much grow into them soon.  Silas was not fond of the small breed dog, preferring to have larger animals, but this was for his little princess and he would get her anything she wanted.

"She is going to love her," Sidney assured him. Calla had Silas wrapped around her little finger, able to get him to do anything for her. Sidney was much more able to say no to her, to all the kids really. Theo was still attached to Sidney and Titan was still fiercely independent and very protective of Calla.

He pulled the SUV into the driveway, checking his texts. Maria had told messaged him to tell him that they were in the living room. "Ready to go surprise our girl? She's in the living room because Maria is amazing and can keep our plans together."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CeruleanSnowFlake
10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post by GottaPregnantWil
02-25-2019, 02:14 PM