Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"Oh shut up" Shadow laughs and nudges him back "You had the advantage this time, I'll win next time" He grins and his tail wags.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter laughed a little “That’s what you think but I’ve always been faster” he said grinning at him brightly. Suddenly he could smell a familiar scent and growled a little standing in front of Shadow protectively as a few of his ‘brothers’ came into view
Shadow sniffs at the air and looks around, moving closer to Hunter as he uses his tail to cover his belly, hiding it from the impending threat "What's going on?"
Hunter growled as two of his brothers appeared in front of them, one was a deep tan colour and one was white like Shadow “What do you want Titan?” He growled a little making sure to stand in front of Shadow. Titan smiled wickedly “Hello dipshit, who’s this? Someone finally willing to love you? Even your mum left eventually…oh sorry, not your mum, that lone wolf that felt sorry for you” Hunter growled and dug his paws into the ground knowing they were trying to get him to move from Shadows side
Shadow growls at the other wolves "Stay away from us, just walk away..." He snarls at them as he presses himself closer to Hunter.
Titan grinned and looked Shadow up and down “I don’t think it’s right to fight with someone obviously carrying young so today I’ll leave you be but you may want to watch your back” he grinned before running off with the other wolf.

Hunter breathed heavily looking at the snow at his feet shaking a little.
Shadow keeps growling until the two wolves are out of sight and he can't smell them anymore "Who were they?" He asks.
Hunter headed back to the cave quietly “My brothers….” He said softly not wanting to talk about it. How could such a short conversation make him so mad and hurt all in one
"Oh..." Shadow says softly, leading Hunter to the nest to cuddle.
Hunter shook his head a little and headed past the nest further into the cave wanting to be alone for a little while.
Shadow sighs and lays down, watching the cave entrance.
Hunter crawled into a ball by himself starting to cry quietly, small whimpers coming from him probably echoing in the cave
Shadow goes over to lay with him, wanting to comfort his new mate.
Hunter whimpered a little and curled into Shadow sadly
Shadow nuzzles and grooms him "I'm sorry that happened earlier..."
Hunter shook his head lightly “It’s not you….I just….I’m so scared, what if they see us after you have the pups…I can barely look after myself especially with my dodgy leg, how am I meant to protect you or the pups?”
"After the pups are born and I've recovered from the birth, I'll be able to help protect all of us. I promise that I won't ever let anything happen to any of you... I can't lose more family. Not this time"
“But you shouldn’t have to….that’s the point” he said quietly “I should have just died as a pup, I’m no good to anyone”
"Don't say that! You're important to me! You've helped me get back on my feet after losing my pack and you taught me how to survive without them, I'd probably be dead by now if I never met you!" Shadow says "Please don't talk about yourself like that..."
Hunter sighed a little and nodded curling in more on himself

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,424 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen