Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"Already?! I thought I had a few more days I-iI don't think I'm ready yet!" Shadow whimpers anxiously "What if I do something wrong and hurt the pups? Wh-What if your brothers come back while I'm delivering them?!"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter took his face in his hands “I want you to take a few deep breaths with me okay” he said showing Shadow how to breathe with him “Now, number one, you are so ready, you’ve been making this nest for over a week now, your body will know what to do” he said rubbing his cheek gently “I will protect you and the pups no matter what” he said nodding “You don’t have to worry about anything, I promise”
Shadow nods and mimics Hunter's breathing, slowly calming down because of his mate's words "Y-You're right...I can do this as long as you're with me" He smiles a bit, already seeming calmer.
Hunter smiled lovingly at the other man “I will help you as much as I can okay? How far are the pains apart and how long are they going for?” He asked tucking some hair behind the other mans ear gently
"They're about ten minutes apart and lasting around five seconds each time... Is that normal?" Shadow asks as he nuzzles his face against Hunter's chest.
Hunter held the man close gently and rubbed his back “I’m not sure honestly but at least they’re coming at constant intervals, I know they will get closer and longer and it will take some time to birth them but I’ll be here the whole time I promise” he said softly hugging the other man tightly

(Do you want them as pups or human/pup hybrids or a mix, like 2 in their wolf form, 2 humanwolf form?)
(2 can be wolves and 2 can be human with some of their wolf features like the ears and tail)

"Thank you...for everything, for staying with me and helping me through everything, for protecting me and the pups even though they're not biologically yours..." Shadow smiles lovingly "And thank you for loving us"
(If they’re human/wolves they have top half human and bottom part wolf anyway but sure we can add in ears to one or something )

Hunter smiled warmly at his mate and stroked his cheek gently “Thank you for bringing love into my life, before you I was alone, now I know I’ll never be alone again” he said softly and rubbed his stomach gently feeling the pups move around
(That sounds cuter than what I was thinking lol, I like have them be half of each better)

"Never again, we're here to stay" Shadow nuzzles him, tail wagging a bit despite the pain he was in.
(Do you still want 2 as full pups and then two as half-half?)

Hunter smiled happily and held him close gently rubbing his back “Maybe you should try and rest, I’ve heard sometimes it can take up to 10-12 hours before you’re ready”
(Yeah)

"It can take that long?" Shadow pouts and lays down to rest.
(Okay, cool)

Hunter chuckled softly “Sorry Shadow, I’m just telling you what I I’ve heard” he said softly and gently stroked his mates hair to help calm him down and fall to sleep
"Hopefully it won't take that long" Shadow yawns and drifts off into a restless sleep beside his mate.
Hunter hums a lullaby to him gently stroking his hair staying awake and alert for Shadow so he could help whenever he awoke with pains
Shadow groans and whines in his sleep every once in a while but the pains aren't strong enough to wake him up just yet.
Hunter gently strokes his sides every time he gets restless and hums as he calms every now and then. He moved Shadows hair from his face gently smiling down at the man
Shadow's body tenses a bit with each pain and some of his wolf form's features become more noticeable, as if his body was trying to switch itself into his wolf form.
Hunter continues rubbing his back gently and stroked his tail lightly trying to calm him a little. “You’re okay, I’m right here” he said softly
Shadow smiles softly in his sleep and snuggles even closer to Hunter.
Hunter smiles gently and continues to hold Shadow close rubbing his back gently through pains

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,424 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen