Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
A few hours of Shadow whimpering and whining in his sleep goes by before he wakes up with a yelp as the two men hear a soft, wet pop and a strange smell fills the cave.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter rubbed Shadows back gently “Hey, you’re okay, I’m right here” he said gently continuously rubbing his mate’s back
"Wh-What just happened...? What's that weird scent?" Shadow asks, not quite fully awake yet.
Hunter stroked his hair gently “Shadow, don’t freak out but I think it was your water breaking okay?” He said gently continuing to rub Shadows back gently
"Oh...okay, that's a good thing... things will start going faster now, right?" Shadow asks as he removes the wet materials from his nest to keep the space clean for when the pups start arriving.
Hunter smiled gently “Probably, I’m not sure, I’m just going to quickly run to the river and grab some fresh water for you okay, I’ll be back as soon as I can” he said and kissed Shadows head gently “Just stay in the nest and breathe through your pains okay”
"Okay, take that stuff I tossed out of the nest with you, I don't want anyone smelling it and finding us" Shadow says as he relaxes in the nest and shuts his eyes to try and rest until Hunter returns.
Hunter nodded and took it before heading to the river quickly. He threw the things from the nest in the river and filled up their canteens with water before heading back to the cave quickly wanting to make sure he could help Shadow when he needed
Shadow had gone back to sleep by the time Hunter had come back, although he was clearly still in pain as he slept.
Hunter put the water down next to the nest and climbed in pulling Hunters head to his chest stroking gently on his back
Shadow shifts position to hug onto Hunter, smiling a bit at the feeling of his mate being beside him.
Hunter rubs his back gently watching in awe as Shadows stomach contracts, clearly pushing in on the babies, he reached his other hand out touching his stomach feeling the tense muscles under his hand
Shadow groans softly and whines, his face scrunching up a bit at the pain as it slowly becomes more intense "...Hunter" He whimpers in his sleep.
Hunter continued rubbing his back gently “I know, I know, I’m right here” he said softly and kissed his mates head gently. He got a pie of cloth and wet it with some water before dabbing his mate’s head and neck lightly
Shadow whines softly then relaxes at his mate's touch for the time being, settling back into a more restful sleep.
Hunter smiled and held him close continuing to rub his back, he looked out of the entrance of the cave as it started to get darker and felt Shadow tense more frequently underneath him
A few hours go by until Shadow wakes up and whines softly "Oww..." He sits up a bit and breathes like Hunter had taught him to, his belly visibly tightening around the soon to be born pups.
Hunter rubbed his back gently “Good, nice quick pants, you’re doing so well” he said gently
"I...I am?" Shadow pants, looking up at his mate.
Hunter smiled gently and nodded “I’m sure if I was in the same position I would be howling and crying right now, you’re doing so good, you even slept through a bunch of contractions, you’ll have them in no time”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,664 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,965 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen