Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"O-Okay...same as last time..." Shadow tells himself before pushing as hard as he can.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter rubbed his back holding his hand gently “Doing so well” he said encouragingly “It’s coming, slowly but it is coming”
Shadow grunts softly as he keeps pushing.
Hunter watched as the butt slowly slid out and then the legs popped out “You’re doing so well, see it’s already half out. Just nice deep breaths and push again, the head might get a bit stuck at first but I’ll help okay”
"O-Okay..." Shadow nods and rests for a moment to catch his breath before pushing hard.
Hunter held the legs and bottom of the baby steady as some more of the body emerged “Going so good, you barely look like this is painful” he said chuckling softly and rubbed Shadows back gently “This one is in wolf form so it’s head might be smaller and easier to birth than Marie’s”
"Oh, it is... I'm just good at...hiding when I'm in...p-pain..." Shadow pants, smiling a bit "That's good, th-the sooner this is...over, the better"
Hunter smiled gently continuing to rub Shadows back holding the had steady waiting for another contraction and for him to push again
Shadow groans and tenses up before taking a deep breath and pushing hard.
Hunter smiled brightly “Great work, keep pushing!” He said before the head popped out with some fluids “He’s here” he said gently holding the pup close as Shadow turned around before handing the pup to him
Shadow smiles tiredly and cuddles the pup close "H-Hi there, little guy"
Hunter smiled gently and held the other man close “Look at that, you’re already halfway done” he said softly stroking the other mans hair gently
Shadow chuckles softly and snuggles closer to Hunter "Yeah...almost done" He smiles.
Hunter kissed his head softly before picking up Marie and holding her and the male pup in between them for warmth “What’s the little boys name?”
"Sunny" Shadow smiles and nuzzles both pups.
Hunter smiled brightly “That’s a very sweet name” he said softly rubbing his back gently “Okay, you should rest, just the two of them left now”
"Thank you" Shadow yawns and relaxes to take a nap between pups.
Hunter held him close with the pups in between them as he hummed a lullaby gently continuing to rub his mate’s back as he did
Shadow quickly falls asleep, tail covering his pups to keep them warm.
Hunter smiled gently and kissed his head before gently removing himself going to grab some more water as Shadow had drunk most of it. He hummed quietly taking his time to go back to the cave

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,664 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,963 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen