Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"H-Heh...hello there, sweet boy..." Shadow hushes the crying pup.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter smiled gently before grabbing the other three pups and putting them between himself and Shadow “3 boys and a girl, they’re going to be a handful for sure” he chuckled softly
Shadow smiles at his newborns then looks to his mate, grinning brightly, feeling exhausted but proud.
Hunter rubbed Shadows back gently and kissed his head gently “I’m so so proud of you” he said softly smiling brightly “Sleep now okay” he said softly kissing his head “Oh! Wait, you need to name the other two boys”
"This one is Chase" Shadow nuzzles the second born boy "And this one is Steven" He kisses the youngest pup's head.
Hunter smiled gently and held them all close before kissing his head gently “Now, sleep sweetheart” he said softly smiling brightly at his boyfriend
"Goodnight, baby" Shadow smiles tiredly and quickly falls asleep.
Hunter smiled gently before falling asleep shortly after
The pups snuggle together to keep each other warm.
Hunter smiled gently in his sleep his tail wrapped around them gently
Shadow hugs onto Hunter in his sleep.
(Should we skip a while?)

Hunter smiled waking up a little later and went out to hunt knowing his mate would be starving after birthing the four pups
(Sure, how far ahead?)

Shadow continues to sleep, body curled up protectively around his pups.
(Maybe a couple months ahead and they realise Hunter is pregnant?)

Hunter hummed a little and brought the food back to the cave, he smiled at the scene sitting them down near the fire place
(Sure! I was thinking about this and I can't decide, should the pups grow at the same rate as human babies or the same rate as wolf puppies?)

One of the pups wakes up and yawns, squeaking softly as she sniffs around.
(Hmmm, maybe a little of both, maybe in a few months they’re like little bit older looking than toddlers?)

Hunter smiled and went over in his wolf form gently licking her face gently trying to calm her down gently while not disturbing the others
(That sounds good to me! It helps balance out their wolf side and human side better)

Marie squeaks happily and her little tail wags when she recognizes Hunter's scent.
(Okay, I’m just going to start now)

Hunter smiled at the energetic pups as the ran around, himself and Shadow looking for something to hunt too. He stumbled slightly, his balance slightly off the last few days which confused him a little, he was usually very stable. He smiled a little as the pups wrestled each other
(Okay)

"Don't wander too far, kids" Shadow calls out to the pups as he helps Hunter keep his balance "You okay? We can stop and take a break if you need to"
Hunter shook his head “No, I’m fine, just my balance is off for some reason” he said his back leg pulled up like usual. He smiled gently and smelled some rabbits up ahead “I can smell some rabbits, let’s hunt” he said trying to distract Shadow with wanting to get dinner for them

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,303 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen