Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"But your hips keep hurting..."
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter smiled gently “I know baby, but it’s okay, I’ll be okay I promise” he kissed her head softly again
"Okay, Daddy..." Marie sighs.
Hunter smiled gently holding her close “Do you want to have a little bit of my rabbit, but don’t tell your brothers” he laughed lightly holding her close as he pulled the rabbit off the heat
"No, it's yours. You're hungry, I'm not hungry anymore" Marie smiles at him "Thank you, Daddy"
Hunter smiled kissing her head gently “Of course baby girl, anything for you” he said happily before eating the rabbit quickly with one hand still holding her with the other
Marie giggles and snuggles against Hunter's side.
Hunter smiled brightly holding her close “I love you baby girl” he said happily before looking over at Shadow smiling lovingly at him
"I love you too, Daddy!" Marie giggles before running off to play with her brothers, Shadow smiles back at his mate.
Hunter moved over to his mate after finishing his food and laid his head on his mates lap smiling up at him still in human form
Shadow strokes Hunter's head, running his fingers through the other man's hair as he smiles down at him.
Hunter moved to lay on his back with his head laying on his mate’s lap looking up at him smiling gently before closing his eyes at the feeling of his hair being stroked
Shadow keeps rubbing Hunter's head, hoping to help him fall asleep.
Hunter hummed happily “Love you” he mumbled quietly falling asleep, breathing deeply, his stomach sitting out slightly more because of being on his back
"Love you too" Shadow smiles down at Hunter, reaching over to gently rub his stomach after he falls asleep.
Hunter mumbled in his sleep lightly before falling into a deep sleep for a few hours happily
Shadow and the pups snuggle up to him to sleep.
Hunter smiled sleeping peacefully for a few hours before waking slowly stretching our carefully to not disturb any of them who were still asleep
Shadow is curled up around the pups.
Hunter smiled gently at his little family before standing and stretching walking outside looking around

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,426 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen