Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"Need any help with that?" Shadow asks his pregnant mate.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter sighed softly and shook his head before one of the pups grabbed a piece and ripped it. Hunter felt tears well up in his eyes
"Hey! What did we tell you all about messing with Papa's nest?" Shadow snaps, gathering up all of the pups and moving them away from the nest "That nest is very important to Papa and the way you're all so careless and breaking it is upsetting him very much, it's making him very sad so please don't touch any part of the nest, alright?"
Marie looked up at Shadow “Sorry papa” she said sadly before getting the boys to play with her outside.

Hunter wiped at his eyes before trying to fix his nest back up sniffling lightly rubbing at his stomach as the pups kicked him
Shadow sighs and goes to help Hunter fix up his nest.
Hunter fixed up the nest as best as he could looking at it a little defeated before curling up inside it
"What's wrong? What do you need to fix it?" Shadow asks, curling up next to him.
Hunter shrugs a little curling into his side “I don’t know now…” he said softly and tucked his face into Shadows neck
"Just rest, maybe a nap will clear your head and help you figure it out" Shadow cuddles Hunter close.
Hunter snuggles into Shadows arms sighing a little “I’m sorry, I overreacted…it’s not that important” he said quietly
"It is important, I felt the same way when I was making my own nest, remember how many times I rebuilt it?"
Hunter laughed lightly “I do remember” he said softly and put a hand on his stomach with the pups kicking lightly as he rubbed it
Shadow rests a hand on Hunter's belly to feel the pups kick.
Hunter smiled gently putting his hand on top of Shadows gently “I love you” he said happily smiling brightly at him
"I love you too, you and all of our pups" Shadow smiles back at him.
Hunter smiled brightly at him before wincing as he felt a pain shoot from his back into his stomach
"Babe? You okay?" Shadow looks worried when he notices Hunter's expression change.
Hunter relaxes back and nodded “Just a little cramp” he said and smiled gently
"A cramp? Was that the first one or did you feel any before this?"
Hunter shook his head “That’s the first one” he said softly and rubbed his belly gently

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,664 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,747 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,960 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen