Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"There we go, it's okay now. You did it, it's all over now" Shadow smiles and lays the pup down next to Hunter.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter shook a little “Can we check there’s no more somehow?” He asked shakily “I’m so tired, I just want to sleep”
"I'll try to check, give me a moment" Shadow shifts into his wolf form and gently presses an ear against Hunter's stomach, trying to listen for anymore pup heartbeats inside.
Hunter whimpered at the contact on his sensitive stomach and gently stroked Shadows fur lightly as he listened
"The only heartbeat I can hear is yours, I think that was the last one" Shadow gives his mate a reassuring smile to help calm him down and comfort him.
Hunter sighed in relief and curled up with Shadow tiredly “Thank god” he said quietly and pulled the last pup to his chest gently rubbing his back lightly

(Do you want Shadow to have a litter of Hunters pups or would you like to make a new character pair?)
(We can have Shadow and Hunter have one more litter before moving on to a new couple)

"You did amazingly. I'm so proud of you, baby" Shadow praises his mate as he grooms the other wolf.
Hunter laughed weakly “I don’t think so, I couldn’t stop crying and screaming, you were so calm”

(Okay, no worries)
(Any ideas for the next pair?)

"Your litter was bigger than mine, babe. You got them all here safely, that's what matters"
(Maybe like an alpha and a healer of the same pack? Thought that might be fun. Also, maybe Shadow and Hunter aren’t planning to have another litter and they’re a bit older when it happens so maybe Shadow struggles a bit more with that litter because he’s older? Just a thought, maybe their other pups have gone off or they’re all in a big pack now but they’re all adults?)

Hunter sighed and nodded before yawning “I’m going to sleep now” he said tiredly
(Ooo, both of those ideas sound fun! They could all be one big pack by that point, but their children all have separate dens spread out across their territory?)

"Goodnight, babe. You deserve a good night's sleep"
(Yeah, sounds good! Do you want to start and you can decide if Shadow figures it out or what)

Hunter hummed happily curling up falling asleep quickly
(Sure, I can start. I was thinking that they do know that he's pregnant but Hunter and their older kids become overly protective of Shadow due to how he's been struggling with the pregnancy this time around)

Shadow smiles and cuddles Hunter close as falls asleep too.

A few years later.
Shadow sighs softly as he lays in his nest, watching his family hunt and race around together outside the den. Not long after their previous litter had been born they had traveled and made their new home within the rainforest, far away and safe from Hunter's hostile siblings.
(Okay, no worries, sounds good)

Hunter hobbled over to Shadow, his leg getting worse as he had gotten older but he just dealt with it, it was just more obvious now. He curled up next to Shadow and started to groom him gently. “How you doing baby” he said softly
"Exhausted and achy" Shadow replies, leaning into Hunter's touch "How is your leg today?" He asks.
Hunter shrugged lightly “It’s the same as usual now” he sighed and laughed lightly “This is what I get for getting old and having 9 pups to chase after” he grinned
"Soon it will be 13 pups after this litter finally arrives" Shadow chuckles softly and sits up to nuzzle Hunter.
Hunter laughed lightly “As much as I will love these pups I really don’t think I’ll be able to chase them like I chased the others, it’s been a few years since then” he chuckled
"That makes two of us" Shadow laughs "No more pups after these, we're getting too old for this"
Hunter laughed lightly and rubbed Shadow’s cheek gently “I love you more than anything” he said softly. He leaned down kissing his stomach gently feeling the pups active underneath “How long do you think we have until these pups join us?”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,991 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen