Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Shadow picks up his pace a bit and hauls himself into his nest, panting heavily to catch his breath.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Marie walks over to him concerned “You okay daddy?”
"Y-Yeah...I think I just...walked too much today...I'm f-fine..." Shadow gives his daughter a tired smile.
Marie frowned and curled up next to him “Are you sure? You don’t sound fine, should I go get papa?”
Shadow sighs and nods "Ask your brothers t-to look for him..." He says, flinching and tensing up as another pain hits.
Marie nodded quickly and raced out of the cave finding her brothers quickly as they raced to find Hunter. She entered the cave again going back to him “Is there anything I can do to help daddy?”
"Just stay here with me, your company is comforting enough" Shadow smiles a bit.
Marie smiled gently and curled up next to him grooming him gently
Shadow snuggles closer to his daughter, whining softly and tensing up from another pain.
Marie locked his cheek gently “It’s okay daddy, you’ll be okay, papa will be here soon” she said soothingly
"Th-This hurts worse than...my last litter..." Shadow groans.
Marie looked at him sadly “You are quite a bit older daddy…” she said softly “That might be why” she said “Don’t worry, papa will be here soon and I’m sure he’ll make you feel better”
"I-I hope so...ah!" Shadow gasps and squirms with discomfort as the nest below him becomes soaking wet.
Marie turns into her human form disposing of the wet nest gently “Don’t worry daddy, papa will be back soon” she said concerned before turning back into her wolf form and curling up around him protectively “Maybe you don’t remember how bad birthing us was” she teased lightly trying to distract him
Shadow chuckles softly "Y-Your Papa said that I...ngh...handled it quite well, I-I don't actually remember if he was right...I just remember holding you and your b-brothers for the first time"
Marie laughed lightly “Well maybe it was the same you’ve just blocked it out” she laughed lightly and groomed him gently “I’m sure papa will be here shortly and he’ll tell you the same thing”
"Heh...I hope so...I'm getting too old for this" Shadow smiles a bit and rests a paw on his stomach.
Marie smiled gently “I mean, did you really plan for this to happen at all?” She asked laughing softly
"Not really, to be honest. But I'm glad it...d-did...I love these pups already" Shadow admits as he shifts positions to lay more on his side.
Marie smiled gently “Of course you do daddy, you love everyone, papa told me how hard he fought against you when you first met, I’m not surprised at all” she smiled gently “Anything I can do to help you get comfortable before papa gets back?”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,426 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen