Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"Love you...t-too..." Shadow pants out then pushes hard, screaming as he begins to bulge.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter was a little shocked at the scream compared to how calm Shadow had been with the last litter “You’re doing good baby, just keep going” he said softly holding his leg up steadily watching the bulge move lower
"I-I can't! It's too big, I-It won't fit!" Shadow cries out, panting heavily and sweating.
Hunter stroked his cheek gently “Yes it will, you know it will, don’t freak out” he said softly, watching the bulge inch down he knew it was a huge pup, he wasn’t sure if it was in human form or not but either way knew it would be tough for Shadow
"D-Don't tell me what to do!" Shadow whimpers, growling softly because of the burning pain "Just...just get it out..." He cries as he tries to push harder.
Hunter laughed softly “Okay, I won’t tell you what to do” he said softly “I can’t baby, it’s only just starting to crown. Take a nice deep breath before your next contraction and bear down” he said holding Shadow’s leg up gently
"Stop laughing at me..." Shadow whimpers before pushing as hard as he can.
Hunter shook his head “I’m not laughing at you baby, you’re doing so good” he said gently watching as the head pushed out just a little before sliding back in. He could tell it was in its human form and it even looked big for a human form pup
Shadow stops pushing to catch his breath, chest heaving as he pants heavily "It...it hurts so bad..."
Hunter chewed his lip “Try and breathe through the next contraction, try and get your energy back a bit before you try pushing again, you’re doing so good” he said softly
Shadow nods and snuggles as close to Hunter as he can "I-I'm sorry for yelling...ngh...at you..."
Hunter laughed lightly “Baby, you’re in a lot of pain because of me you can yell at me as much as you want” he said softly stroking his fur and watched as his stomach contracted violently again “Just breathe through it”
Shadow yelps and bites his lip as tears roll down his face, soaking into his fur "I-I'm trying..."
Hunter stroked his cheeks gently “You’re doing so well, you’re so strong” he said encouragingly
Shadow whines and pushes as hard as he can, howling in pain as he does.
Hunter rubbed his side gently as he watched the head start to push through, he was a little worried that the head was so big that Shadow would tear. “Keep bearing down, we don’t want the pup to go back in again”
"Wh-What does it look like I'm doing?!" Shadow sobs, still pushing with all of his might.
Hunter smiled gently at him “I know baby, you’re doing so good” he said as the head slowly inched out, his hole stretched more than Hunter had ever seen before.
Shadow whimpers and howls as he keeps pushing, fighting through the intense burning at his stretched hole.
Hunter smiled gently holding the leg up and putting a hand under the head to support it “One nice big push and the head will be out baby”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,664 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,963 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen