Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
(I was thinking of something similar lol, that's a good idea)

"They'll be easier...because this big fella st-stretched everything out...ah...down there" Shadow chuckles tiredly.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter laughed softly and stroked his fur gently “Baby, rest now so you’re ready for the next one okay?” He said softly

(Great minds think alike, haha. Did you have a different idea you would like to do?)
"Okay...hopefully I'll get a break this time..." Shadow sighs and cuddles up to Hunter.
Hunter smiled and hummed a lullaby to him to help him rest

(Did you have any other ideas you wanted to do with it?)
(Oh sorry, I didn't notice that you asked before lol. I can't really think of anything to add)

Shadow shuts his eyes and quickly falls asleep in Hunter's arms.
(All good, haha, if you ever have any ideas you want to do just let me know, I’m pretty much cool with anything, haha)

Hunter smiled gently before getting up and racing to the river quickly to get some fresh water and returned wetting some cloth to dab Shadow’s face with
(Will do lol)

Shadow smiles a bit in his sleep, relaxing at the cool touch of the cloth on his face.
Hunter smiled gently and chewed his lip worriedly, Shadow had a pretty easy run with his first litter and he was worried about how hard this litter had been so far. He stroked his fur gently and watched as the ripples along his stomach started again and knew he would wake soon.

(Just cause I feel I put a lot of ideas out there and I don’t want you to feel overridden or like you have to say yes, haha)
(No worries, I appreciate that you share ideas. If I don't care for an idea I'll let you know, I've liked all of your ideas so far)

Shadow groans softly and tenses up, his ears folding flat against his head.
(Thanks, haha)

Hunter ran his fingers through Shadow’s fur calmly “Hey, it’s okay, you’re okay” he said softly and continued stroking his fur to keep him as calm as he could
(You're welcome Thumbs Up )

"Hurts..." He mumbles, not quite awake yet.
Hunter chewed his lip lightly “I know sweetheart, but it will be over soon and we’ll have all our pups and then no more pups after that” he said chuckling softly
"N-No more after these..." He nods and slowly opens his eyes.
Hunter smiled gently at him and kissed his head softly “You’re doing so well, so you think you can rest a bit more or do you think the next one is ready” he said gently
"It feels like...the next one is ready..." Shadow says softly, hitting his position a bit to try and get comfortable.
Hunter nodded gently “I love you” he said softly “Do you want to try a different position of are you comfortable how you are?” He asked softly just as he saw a contraction ripple through Shadow so he waited patiently for an answer
"Love you t-too...agh...!" Shadow gasps and his back arches from the pain as he pants through it, finally relaxing and catching his breath enough to reply to his mate "I-I want to stand up...I'm in wolf form s-so it should be like...being on my hands and knees in...ngh...h-human form"
Hunter nodded and gently helped him stand up “If you feel too shaky let me know and I’ll help you back down” he said stroking his back gently. He gently helped to spread Shadow’s back legs and raised his tail waiting for the bulge to move further down
"I-I will...thanks" Shadow smiles a bit and leans against Hunter to help keep his balance.
Hunter held him steady “There we go, nice and steady” he said rubbing his back gently as he saw his belly constrict tightly again “Nice big push”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,426 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen