Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Shadow yelps and whines, too worn out to cry out or howl "Can't you...pull it out yet...?" He pants softly, his voice weak and rough. The man's dark hair was stuck flat against his head, framing his flushed face and tired eyes "Please...just get it out... I-I can't do this anymore..."
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter kissed his head softly hating to see him in so much pain “The only two things I can think to do will both be extremely painful… I could try and push the baby around by pushing your stomach or I could enter my hand into you and move it that way?” He said chewing his lip grabbing the cloth and wiping down his face again
"I-I don't care what you...ngh...have to do...just please make this all stop...I just want this to b-be over..." Shadow whimpers, starting to cry softly "Please just make it stop hurting..."
Hunter wiped his tears gently “I know baby, I’m so sorry you’re in so much pain, which way would you prefer I try?” He asked gently stroking his cheek feeling him tense up at another contraction
"D-Don't care...whichever is faster..." Shadow whimpers, his body shaking a bit as he starts trying to push again.
Hunter kissed his head softly again “Okay, I think putting my hand in you will be faster” he said softly. He moved down gently raising his mates leg waiting for his contraction to end before he entered him
Shadow nods and pants softly to catch his breath through the pain, trying to keep his body relaxed as he feels Hunter reaching up inside to reposition the pup.
Hunter waited for the contraction to end “Deep breath in baby” he said before pushing his arm in slowly feeling Shadow’s walls clenching tightly around him trying to push his own arm out as he moved up slowly trying not to hurt him any more than he was
Shadow gasps and yelps before taking a deep breath in, his body shaking as he fights the urge to push against Hunter's arm.
Hunter winced at his mates yelp, hating that he was hurting him more. He finally got far enough in he could feel the pup and slowly moved it trying to get it the right way
Shadow groans and whines as he attempts to stay still, not wanting to make the pain worse or to accidentally hurt the pup. He bites his lip to hold in a scream, biting down hard enough to make it bleed.
Hunter got it what he thought was the right way just as he could see another contraction gripping his mate and tightening around his arm “Breathe baby, just pant through, it’ll be over soon I promise” he said rubbing his mates back with his free hand
"I-I'm trying...don't hurt...yourself in th-there...okay?" Shadow whimpers between breaths.
Hunter laughed lightly “Don’t worry about me” he smiled gently and as the contraction faded slowly pulled his hand out before wrapping his arms around Shadow standing him up holding him steady “Okay, I’m just hoping gravity will finish it off and have the baby drop down for you now” he said and kissed the side of his head gently, Shadow was almost dead weight in his arms obviously exhausted.
Shadow nearly falls into Hunter's arms, unable to hold himself upright without help "O-Okay...do you think it...ah...w-worked?"
Hunter sighed “I hope so” he said softly holding Shadow steady “When the next contraction comes hopefully you’ll feel it drop properly and then they should come out easily”
"I-I hope so..." Shadow sighs, going tense and bearing down as hard as he can. He gasps and his knees give out when he feels a heavy weight suddenly drop down toward his hole.
Hunter kept a tight grip on him “Okay, okay, it sounds like it worked, yeah?” He said before helping him lay back down “You’re okay, you’re okay” he said softly
Shadow nods quickly "Y-Yeah...yeah, it worked...it's moving again..." He pants, giving Hunter a tired smile "Th-Thank you, love"
Hunter kissed his sweaty forehead “Okay, not long now then and this will all be over” he smiled stroking his cheek gently “I love you so much, I’m so sorry about all this pain” he said before moving down and gently lifting his leg waiting for a contraction again

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,426 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen