Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"I wanted to ask if you wanted pups, but I didn't know if you were ready for that yet"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
River smiled gently “I love you, you can always ask me whatever is on your mind. I mean, I’m also the alpha so it’s kind of expected of me too” he laughed softly
Cinder chuckles and kisses him "Then let's have some pups"
River smiled against his mouth “I love you so much, and I will be happy to start having pups with you but not tonight, I’m exhausted” he chuckled softly
"Of course, my love" Cinder chuckles.
River smiled turning into his wolf form curling up tiredly. “I love you” he said quietly before drifting off to sleep
"Love you too, babe" Cinder smiles.
River woke the next morning, quite early as normal, and moved from under Cinder gently trying not to wake him as he went to roam around their area making sure nothing was out of place. He felt off, like the food from the night prior hadn’t sat well with him and he vomited a few times before heading back worried that others may have gotten sick from the food
The rest of the pack, including Cinder don't seem to be effected by the food as everyone is still sleeping peacefully.
River frowned as he got back and no one seemed ill but a lot were still sleeping so he went and laid next to Cinder not wanting to disturb him and waited for others to wake and see if they were ill as well
Cinder smiles in his sleep and cuddles River close.
River chuckled softly and gently stroked his fur lightly as he slept just waiting for him and others to wake up
Cinder's tail wags happily and he yawns softly.
River kissed his snout gently smiling “Good morning handsome” he said happily continuing to run his fingers through his mate’s fur
"Good morning, gorgeous" Cinder smiles up at River.
River smiled back gently and groomed him softly feeling a bit better now
"How are you feeling? Your leg still okay?" Cinder asks quietly, not wanting to wake up the rest of the pack.
River smiled “It’s fine, good as new. I was unwell this morning though, I vomited a few times, I thought it was because of the rabbit last night but no one else seems ill from it”
"Really? Did you eat anything else besides the rabbit?" Cinder sits up, looking worried.
River shook his head “Maybe my body just didn’t like that it was cooked but I’ve had it cooked before and not had a problem” he said confused and touched his stomach with his paw as it was quite tender

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,424 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen