Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"Maybe you have the flu?" Cinder suggests.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
River rose an eyebrow “You don’t have the flu and we sleep curled up together” he said softly “And nothing else feels wrong or off, just my stomach a little and that’s it”
"That's strange..." Cinder says, looking confused "Hopefully you'll feel better soon"
River smiles gently and nodded curling up with him gently
Cinder holds him close and grooms him.
River smiles happily looking over at him “I love you” he said softly before hearing one of the territory wolves howl from the end of their territory and he got up “I’ll be back soon” he said softly stretching out before going to leave the cave
"I love you too" Cinder smiles, his ears standing straight up when he hears the howling "Do you want me to go with you?"
River nuzzled him gently “No, it’s probably nothing and I don’t want you hurt if it is something” he said softly before licking his cheek “I’ll be back in no time” he smiled gently before racing out of the cave
"Alright...be careful, okay?" Cinder tells River, nuzzling the other wolf.
River smiled “Always am” he said softly before running off. He returned almost an hour later with his cheek bleeding and a gash on his side.
Cinder gets up and hurries to his mate "What happened?"
River smiled gently “I’m fine, just a lone wolf trying to get on our territory” he said softly and nuzzled his mate gently before laying down
"Did you kick their ass?" Cinder chuckles and grooms him.
River sighed a little and looked at him “Kind of…I got injured because I got dizzy” he said softly so no one close could hear them “I don’t know what’s wrong with me today”
"Maybe you're lacking sleep or you're dehydrated?" Cinder suggests.
River frowned a little “I don’t think so, I mean I’ve been doing the same as normal…” he chewed his lip getting some water and cleaning the blood from his face
"Maybe we should mention this to the other healers, they might know something I don't about your symptoms" Cinder suggests.
River sighed “Who do you think would discuss this with discretion? I don’t want the pack to worry” he said looking around the cave at the other wolves
"My sister, Rain. She taught me everything I know about being a healer and she's great at keeping secrets" Cinder tells his mate.
River nodded and smiled gently “Okay, where would she be right now?” He asked gently

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,664 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,963 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen