Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"Either in her den or out collecting herbs and other things for healing"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
River nodded “Are you going to come with me?” He asked gently chewing his lip nervously
"Of course" Cinder smiles at River and nuzzles him.
River smiled nuzzling him back before going to look for Cinder’s sister in her den first.
Rain is walking back to her den, carrying some fresh herbs and other plants that she uses for various types of healing remedies.
River smiled gently seeing her “Hey Rain, we need your help with something…something discreet” he said softly following her into the den, Cinder behind him. He sat down and chewed his lip “There’s something wrong with me and we don’t know what”

(Do you want me to play Rain? I know you don’t like playing multiple characters?)
(I can play her, I'm okay with playing two characters, any more than that starts getting overwhelming)

"My lips are sealed, I won't tell a soul. Now what's been going on? I need to know your symptoms to be able to figure out what's going on with you" Rain says to the alpha as she puts her herbs away and goes over to the two men.
(Okay, no worries)

River looked over at Cinder nervously before looking back at Rain “I was sick a few times this morning and I got dizzy when I was fighting a lone wolf on the territory line. I thought it might have been from the rabbit last night because I usually eat it raw but the smell was putting me off so I had Cinder cook it for me instead and I thought my body was rejecting it because it was cooked” he said quickly
"Ooooh! I think I see what the problem is" Rain grins at the couple "Have you been having moodswings or strange cravings? And when did your symptoms start?" She asks, still smiling.
River frowned a little “I don’t think I’ve been having mood swings? Have I?” He asked looking over at Cinder for confirmation “And no cravings, just didn’t like the smell of the raw animals” he said shrugging a little “Why? What do you think it is?”
"You have a little bit, but nothing too bad" Cinder admits, causing his sister to grin "Congratulations you two, I'm fairly certain that River is pregnant!" Rain tells them, hugging Cinder tightly.
River blushed a little when Cinder said he had been having some mood swings. River looked at Rain in shock “Um…are you sure?” He said chewing his lip a little “I mean…it might not be right?” He said starting to freak out a little
"That depends on when you guys last mated and if your symptoms started after that" Rain grins "I'm pretty sure it is correct"
River looked at Cinder nervously “I mean…we did a couple of weeks back…in the forest, that was the first time” he said knowing he would be blushing in his human form “How do we know for certain? I’m the alpha, I need to make sure the pack is strong enough if I am because I’ll obviously be unfit for a while…”
"We'll just have to wait until you start showing more obvious symptoms, like your stomach becoming bloated and tender or the way you walk will change" Rain explains to them "It shouldn't take much longer for that to happen of your last time together was a couple weeks ago"
River nodded a little and smiled tenderly at Cinder “Guess we’re having pups a bit sooner than expected” he laughed softly and moved to muzzle his mate gently
"That's alright with me!" Cinder grins and nuzzles River "I'm just glad that you're not actually sick"
River smiled gently “So am I, imagine the chaos if I was sick” he said shaking his head a little “Thank you Rain” he said smiling at her before leaving with Cinder
"I don't think I want to imagine that" Cinder chuckles and stands up. "You're welcome! You guys can come to me for anything you need, alright?" Rain grins at the couple as they leave.
River smiled walking with Cinder slowly “How many pups do you think we’ll have” he said, probably a little too excitedly considering they weren’t completely certain he was pregnant yet

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,424 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen