O The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)

"I don't know, maybe three or four. How many do you think we'll have?" Cinder smiles at the other wolf.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

River smiled “I don’t know but I’m excited” he grinned “I hope I really am with pups!” He said happily

"So do I, and if you're not we can try again until you are" Cinder smiles and his tail wags.

River smiled brightly at him. Another few weeks passed and they now knew River was definitely pregnant, his legs sitting a bit wider and his stomach bloated and sensitive. He laid in the back of the cave tiredly

Cinder is laying next to River, grooming him gently.

River smiled warmly at his mate and nuzzled him gently

Cinder nuzzles back "How are you doing today? Are the herbs Rain gave you for your morning sickness working so far?"

Rain smiled gently and nodded “Yeah, it’s so much better” he said happily “It’s still there but not nearly as bad as it was before”

"That's good" Cinder smiles and nuzzles River.

River smiled gently nuzzling him back before he heard one of the wolves how long from the border line. “I’ve got to go” he said standing up “I’ll go see what that’s about and then when I get back we can go for a walk together yeah?”

"I'm going with you, what if it's something dangerous? I don't want you getting into fights while pregnant" Cinder insists, standing up with River.

River nuzzled him gently “The only reason I would get hurt in a fight is if you were there and distracted me” he said softly “Stay here, I don’t want you trying to fight, okay?” He said and licked his cheek gently “Plus, if there is a fight you’ll need to help Rain set up for any injuries”

"Can't you send someone else to go in your place? You got hurt last time, I don't want you putting yourself or our pups in danger"

River locked his snout gently “I’m okay, I’ll be fine, don’t worry, I won’t let anything happen to our pups, I promise” he said softly “But I’m still the alpha, I have to go”

"At least take someone with you in case things get out of hand..." Cinder sighs and gives his mate an affectionate nuzzle "Please be careful, okay? Stay safe"

River smiled softly and nuzzled him back “I’m always safe” he said happily “I love you” he said happily before racing out of the cave a couple of wolves following behind him. The other wolves returned shortly with minor cuts and gashes. Topaz went up to Cinder “Cinder, he’s in with your sister, they did some deep cuts on his stomach when he was defending one of the other wolves, Rain said he should be okay but if you want to go and be with him”

"I love you too" Cinder smiles nervously as he watches River leave. Cinder is still waiting in the same spot, pacing around anxiously until Topaz approaches him "Thank you for letting me know, keep an eye on things here until I get back" He says before rushing to the healer's den.

River whimpered slightly as herbs were placed along his cuts which had a few stitches in them too.

"River?! Baby, are you okay?! What about the pups?!" Cinder gently nuzzles and grooms him.

River nuzzled him back gently “I’m okay, Rain said the pups are fine, it’s deep but not that deep” he said smiling gently at him

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by xxjadeexx
06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post by Klayko
10-21-2023, 11:26 PM